• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-Locks

I am not finding any of this funny at all...

As a United fan, me neither.

tumblr_mcoqo2MuNh1qc5c98o2_500.jpg

"It makes me feel a little melancholy, a grand old warship being ignominiously hauled away for scrap."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Stephan will score.
Let me, then. It was a fucking penalty!
I don't know, not watching the match. :p
Come on Palermo, do something useful for once!

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/14315_558466504180583_1643374257_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

He seemed quite happy about it on twitter. [img]http://i.minus.com/iboDjstF2KxVok.gif

Let's hope he plays in the middle tomorrow.

Meier

So what's the deal with Serie A and the bench? Do they not have the 11 + 7 limit? Palermo has like 11-12 names listed as possible subs.

Well at least Monaco are losing too. Would sick if just arsenal cost me.

Lucas Ocampos looks to be a total wonderkid in FM. Haven't signed him myself but he's a 4.5* potential prospect.

Zabojnik

Speaking of which, did you watch Alessio's post match presser? No words.

Not yet, but I can imagine the shit he had to go through. The price we pay for being the dominant species, I guess. I'd like to see them try with Conte. A little over a month left. #lionuncaged

dc89

Being honest, I genuinely think Arsenal are in decline.

The only good thing the have is their midfield.

And when City sign Cazorla....

Holy hell, in that CoD advert then, did I see the guy on YouTube who does videos about guns?!

Zabojnik

So what's the deal with Serie A and the bench? Do they not have the 11 + 7 limit? Palermo has like 11-12 names listed as possible subs.

Yeah, they introduced it this year. Frankly, the 11 + 7 limit never made sense to me. What's the point of having 25+ player squads if you can't bring them to the match?

Arnie

Watch him more and you'll see.

Anyone who has seen him knows he's your most clinical finisher. In a period where your primary striker is fluffing a chance per game, I can't understand why fans are so ambivalent about the possibility of him leaving. Or, in many cases, actively applauding it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Maybe not entirely Amelia's fault, but my god I've seen his "staring at the ball" pose far too many times already, I'm going to start questioning his positioning now..
-

Reading fans singing 'Robin Van Persie is laughing at this'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom