• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Anyone who has seen him knows he's your most clinical finisher. In a period where your primary striker is fluffing a chance per game, I can't understand why fans are so ambivalent about the possibility of him leaving. Or, in many cases, actively applauding it.
Most of his criticism came previous to RVP leaving to be fair.

Buys striker, plays him at CAM.

That's Klopp.

klopp_poehler2q7jv7.jpg

FootballFan

Messi..not starting?! Not even on the bench? Messi resting? Is this real life?

Don't know when the last time he wasn't involved in a match actually was. I like the line up here though.

jtb

Banned
Anyone who has seen him knows he's your most clinical finisher. In a period where your primary striker is fluffing a chance per game, I can't understand why fans are so ambivalent about the possibility of him leaving. Or, in many cases, actively applauding it.

We really don't know this because he never starts up front. Anyways, he doesn't fit our system and never has, so I won't be sorry when he leaves. He doesn't have the decision making or composure or technical ability to play on the wing and he can only really play as a striker who runs on the ball, which isn't suited to our play at all.

So if we can (hopefully) flog him for 10m+ in January to Liverpool, then you can finally experience our ambivalence and understand it.

dc89

"Milan should be given bonus points on the log just with the fact that Pato has lasted so long without injury. #4Games"

Rossella Marrai on Twitter, she's an Italian football journo. She's also harsh :p

Arnie

So if we can (hopefully) flog him for 10m+ in January to Liverpool, then you can finally experience our ambivalence and understand it.
You're in dream land if you think we're paying more than £10 million for six months (or less) of his contract. You'd have got that in the summer, not now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm just so tired, turned off the tv after the second goal, I'm really hoping to see Allegri sacked tomorrow morning.

Who's going to replace him though?

I don't think Milan wants to pay his wages on top of the new coach for the rest of the season. (they should though, because with Allegri, missing out on Europe's money is a possibility)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal do have a history of 4-4s

Would they win the shoot out though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom