• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Subs: Johnstone, Powell, Macheda, Lingard, Vermijl, Brady, Tunnicliffe

Why no Henriquez?

He was good enough to get called up to his national team at 18. I hoped he'd at least be on the bench for this one.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He should have dropped Walker and Bale for Townsend and Smith.

I think that would have been too much. Bale and Walker will come off for those two after an hour or so, Kyle needs to getinto the groove again and Bale missed two games. We don't want to do what Arsenal did yesterday, and after Andros' display against Maribor, I'd hesitate in starting him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wootton? lol.

-

Parma: Mirante; Zaccardo, Paletta, Lucarelli; Rosi, Marchionni, Valdes, Parolo; Amauri, Biabiany

You're doomed, Mastadon. But Captain America is starting for Roma so there's hope.

Empty

brenny's disdain for nearly all of king kennys signings is hilarious. adam and carroll fucked off to whoever would take them, downing publicly slagged off, henderson played at right back, enrique behind right footed johnson at left back.

chelsea have us on the bench bad. would be nice to bring on rooney or valencia on 75 minutes if things are still tight.

Meier

Wow, these COC matches are pretty late at night, aren't they? Did Daylight Savings already hit for you guys (I know it's this weekend in the US.. not sure if it differs elsewhere)?

Edit: Looks like Gooch got Malaga on the board in their Copa match.

Blablurn

W8fbm.gif

confuziz

Banned
Wow, these COC matches are pretty late at night, aren't they? Did Daylight Savings already hit for you guys (I know it's this weekend in the US.. not sure if it differs elsewhere).

Edit: Looks like Gooch got Malaga on the board in their Copa match.

last weekend

These articles pretty much sum up my thoughts on the matter. Of course very few people will admit to a bias, but it's pretty clear to see for ourselves.

kharma45

United line up; Lindegaard, Rafael, Keane, Wootton, Buttner, Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Hernandez, Welbeck

Only Rafael survives from last weekend.

FUCK OFF GIGGS

Subs: Johnstone, Powell, Macheda, Lingard, Vermijl, Brady, Tunnicliffe

Why no Henriquez?

He was good enough to get called up to his national team at 18. I hoped he'd at least be on the bench for this one.

Bizarre.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No Cavani for Napoli again. Good luck betting-GAF.

@Wooden: Sørensen and Bendtner going head to head tonight. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ready for the first defeat in forever!
Like fuck I am. Let's slice dem mortadellas from Bologna! JUVEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ex/half Juventini factor: Taider, Frederik Sørensen, Marco Motta, Pazienza and Gabbiadini starting for Bologna. BOOM!

Surely Gilardino counts too

Where's your racist centre half... good one lads. Must be nice for the united fans when they play at the Bridge. Like a home a game. Home for bed in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom