• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too soon to wear a Jimmy Savile costume to a Halloween party?

I'm going out as Iceman from Top Gun tonight because he is clearly better than Maverick and Goose. I tried to convince one of my friends to go in a full Chelsea kit complete with medal and inflatable trophy, and just photo bomb as many people as possible with that. Will get many pics if he does.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck me that lineup IS official.

Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres, Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Giaccherini, De Ceglie, Bendtner, Quagliarella.

Well I'd rather lose tonight than on Saturday to merda anyway.

Yen

I was going to go out last Friday dressed up as Heisenburg, but then I had a dodgy curry and got explosive diarrhoea.

pulga

Banned

Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres, Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Giaccherini, De Ceglie, Bendtner, Quagliarella.

I BELIEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEE

K1LLER7

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

Clegg

United line up; Lindegaard, Rafael, Keane, Wootton, Buttner, Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Hernandez, Welbeck

Only Rafael survives from last weekend.

Empty

probably going out if chelsea are using mata against that backline. oh well, at least fletch is getting some minutes.

pulga

Banned
Bologna are unbelievably shit if we don't batter them we should release every single player in that lineup.

Except for Buffon. (unless he pulls a Lecce dribble)

I guess we can send Pogba back to United and Pirlo to Milan. What the hell do we need them for anyways.

K1LLER7

United line up; Lindegaard, Rafael, Keane, Wootton, Buttner, Nani, Fletcher, Anderson, Giggs, Hernandez, Welbeck

Only Rafael survives from last weekend.
Rafael needs a rest. he's played every game so far.

No scholes? must be saving him for Arsenal.

Clegg

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy

#CFC tonight: Cech (capt); Azpilicueta, Cahill, D Luiz, Bertrand; Romeu, Mikel; Moses, Mata, Piazon; Sturrridge (via @chelseafc)

Chelsea have five players that started at the weekend.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
United are going to get pulverised. That defense is a shower.

Spurs team...

@SpursOfficial: Our team tonight: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Naughton, Livermore, Carroll, Falque, Sigurdsson, Bale and Dempsey #COYS

@SpursOfficial: And our subs tonight: Cudicini, Vertonghen, Smith, Huddlestone, Lennon, Townsend and Defoe #COYS!

qindarka

Banned
Wow, both Mikel and Mata start for Chelsea tonight. So much for playing the reserves.

We are playing the reserves. Lucas Piazon is starting in what is only his second professional game. Players like Romeu, Moses and Bertrand who have hardly featured recently are also starting.

It seems though that United are more reserve-y.

elseanio

We are playing the reserves. Lucas Piazon is starting in what is only his second professional game. Players like Romeu, Moses and Bertrand who have hardly featured recently are also starting.

It seems though that United are more reserve-y.

And David Luiz, who is fucking shit

Moobabe

Sam Wallace ‏@SamWallaceIndy

#CFC tonight: Cech (capt); Azpilicueta, Cahill, D Luiz, Bertrand; Romeu, Mikel; Moses, Mata, Piazon; Sturrridge (via @chelseafc)

Chelsea have five players that started at the weekend.

I like it - should be a cracker!

rodvik

Wow, Chelsea are really going for it with this ref is racist complaint. They better be right, thats one hell of an accusation.

United are going to get pulverised. That defense is a shower.

Spurs team...

@SpursOfficial: Our team tonight: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Naughton, Livermore, Carroll, Falque, Sigurdsson, Bale and Dempsey #COYS

@SpursOfficial: And our subs tonight: Cudicini, Vertonghen, Smith, Huddlestone, Lennon, Townsend and Defoe #COYS!

He should have dropped Walker and Bale for Townsend and Smith. Also Pritchard because apparently he was fantastic against Wolfburg in the Nextgen game.

elseanio

LFC: Jones, Robinson, Coates, Carragher, Henderson, Shelvey, Allen, Cole, Assaidi, Yesil, Downing.

Henderson RB?

Ward, Suarez, Gerrard, Suso, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom.

qindarka

Banned
Wow, Chelsea are really going for it with this ref is racist complaint. They better be right, thats one hell of an accusation.

Of course, it could be a result of a misunderstanding but I really doubt the club would be going so far unless they felt they had legitimate grievances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom