• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

ibibmhOIIAUVYw.png

Lets DO THIS.

Arnie

I've got £2.50 on Real, Napoli, Juve, and Rangers. Wins £16.

Might put an over 2.5 on Roma and United/Chelsea. Almost guaranteed.

holy shit I can never pull those off. nicely done!

That shit really just comes down to dumb luck. But that is the greatest goal I will ever score. I scored that pretty early in the game and I was so worried about the dude quitting so I couldn't get the replay, since I was winning. I was so glad he didn't d/c at the 90'

I'll just quote myself.
Wtf, I just had some kids over to trick or treating...
I've heard of kids doing that in Germany, but never really seen it so far.
I gave them an old psp game since I didn't have any sweets..

///FUCK, I gave them GTA chinatown wars and I don't think it's even available in Germany (FSK 18) - now what

fucking artificial American holiday

Fucking hell, the parents might want to press charges against me..

One episode of Man vs Food is enough to see why people hate the West

@Phantas2k, my Mum isn't back yet with the goods, and I accidentally answered the door to a little girl, probably about 8 years old. She looked heartbroken when I
told her I had nothing to give her

K1LLER7

Stuttgart
Malaga
atletico Madrid
MADRID
Bayern
SPURS
NAPOLI
INTER
JUVE
LAZIO
ROMA
PSG

not expecting anything, but Stuttgart are 2-0 up :)

One episode of Man vs Food is enough to see why people hate the West

@Phantas2k, my Mum isn't back yet with the goods, and I accidentally answered the door to a little girl, probably about 8 years old. She looked heartbroken when I
told her I had nothing to give her

You handled it better than me, I might end up in jail now..
Fucking little invaders, I'll just say they stole it from me....fucking hell!

/^ I felt like I should give something and I'm not much of a games collector

K1LLER7

What's the difference between caps and lowercase?

nothing lol

just copy-pasted them in.

You handled it better than me, I might end up in jail now..
Fucking little invaders, I'll just say they stole it from me....fucking hell!

/^ I felt like I should give something and I'm not of a games collector
Never been in this situation, but If the Parents get in contact. say you gave the wrong game by accident and would like to give the kid a different one. They may buy it?

Hypothetical:

Your neighbour is on holiday over Halloween, and their house gets egged. Do you clean it up as an act of good will before the egg goes rotten, or wait for them to get back and clean it themselves?

Cheese sauce looks foul. Absolutely rank.

Vercauteren was officially presented yesterday as the new Sporting manager and promised that everyone will work hard to overcome this terrible start of the season.
So what does he do on his first day on the job? He gives the whole squad the day off...

Salvadora

Chelsea make formal complaint against Mark Clattenburg

Chelsea have formally complained to the Football Association over alleged 'inappropriate language' aimed at John Mikel Obi by referee Mark Clattenburg.
The complaint alleges that an offensive racial term was used in the Blues' 3-2 defeat by Manchester United on Sunday.
Chelsea complained to the match delegate and the FA subsequently started an investigation.
The club said there was insufficient evidence to support a claim of alleged verbal abuse against another player.
A Chelsea statement read: "This [formal complaint] is a result of a thorough investigation carried out by the club, and led by outside legal counsel, of all information available to us including interviews with a number of players and staff.
"Following Sunday's Premier League game against Manchester United, club board members were quickly made aware, upon entering the home dressing room after the final whistle, that there were allegations of inappropriate language directed at Chelsea players by Mr Clattenburg during the game.
"Board members began establishing the details of the allegations, speaking to all relevant players and staff. After those initial interviews it was clear that the matter had to be reported.
"The correct protocol for doing so was to report the incidents to the match delegate, and the club took immediate steps to inform him as soon as he was available. It was not a decision the club took lightly."
It is understood Clattenburg maintains his innocence and that neither of his assistants or the fourth official will support Chelsea's allegations.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20161095

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've gone against the GAF's better judgement and added Roma to my acca. What could go wrong?

Parma are a pretty decent defensive team, and undefeated at home. The odds are certainly against you but I can see Roma winning.

Stuttgart
Malaga
atletico Madrid
MADRID
Bayern
SPURS
NAPOLI
INTER
JUVE
LAZIO
ROMA
PSG

not expecting anything, but Stuttgart are 2-0 up :)

I thought we talked about Inter in caps. Have some respect K1LLER7, hide them inside spoiler tags.

Ha, just realised that I'll be walking to work through the trick-or-treaters

I'll be wearing a black hoodie (hood up) and a pair of trainers, so I'll look genuinely frightening

So apparently I missed the delivery of a package sent by bamboo shop

Bamboo shop is a Brazilian technology webstore

What the hell am I getting a package from South America for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom