• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2S8TnLQ.png

pls.

Messi

I haven't locked it in yet but this is looking like the one I will go for. I would like to buy an xbox one so am looking to try and win £300+.

Put 300 on it and win much more. How bad could it really go.

fuck you Dortmund and Real Madrid, you had one job.

I would love to see United get a kit similar to Atletico but with green and gold stripes. That will never happen though as the meaning of those colors goes against the ownership.

Elchele

I like those little dots on the sides of the Juve 3rd kit and Man City home kit. I recently bought a couple of Nike shorts with that "technology"

Elchele

i usually pass by uba's law school, i swear half of the women i saw coming out of that building were 6'+.

u wot m8. sos argentino?
They're even more concentrated in Rosario. Aside from las villeras, I think every girl I've seen here is 6-7 minimum

Clegg

The mods I asked were wrong. There's no way we're worse than pop gaf. We keep our insanity from bleeding over into off topic.

Tecl0n

u wot m8. sos argentino?
They're even more concentrated in Rosario. Aside from las villeras, I think every girl I've seen here is 6-7 minimum

Si.

I'm told Rosario is an unfair comparison to the rest of the country, though. I really need to go there sometime.

The mods I asked were wrong. There's no way we're worse than pop gaf. We keep our insanity from bleeding over into off topic.

That place is quite hard to describe.

Clegg

I don't dislike pop gaf too much. But they do tend to go ott. And when it spills into OT things begin to get messy.

Poor Mumei has to try and moderate them.

arkon

Studying for an exam and was worried I'd left things a bit late seeing as its on Saturday. But when I sat down I realised I'd looked over all the material months ago and even made little notes for myself. Everything flooding back now. I wish I'd done this as an undergrad. Would've saved me a lot of restless nights.

You've got an exam on Saturday? That's the stuff of nightmares. Should be illegal to have an exam on the weekends.

If Chevvy just allowed their logo to go all black or white it would look so good.

Sigh.

It really would.

Bet Nike are pissed. Their shit logo is going to decrease sales. No brand can make a decent shirt with that shit logo.

ffs

Now our new deal will bring the club less money.

Herr K

Banned
home is sexual, but where are the three stars? should be officially back now!

good thing yurt is banned and cant see the 3rd one...sheesh

The cunts said they won't add the 3rd star until someone in Serie A reaches 20 Scudetti and therefore the 2nd star.

The Kooks :lol

Is Rami the type of CB we should be looking at?

If Pop-GAF invade the World Cup thread, I'll be spamming Moyes gifs in every single one of the shitty little piles of misery they are drawn to whenever Rihanna changes her fucking underwear.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Interesting Mail article on Lamela:

The truth is that Lamela, 22, was injured when he arrived and was so desperate to succeed that he hid a muscular injury following his move to the Barclays Premier League.

His body compensated in other areas, eventually leading to the diagnosis of a fractured vertebra that has kept him out of a Tottenham shirt since a 15-minute substitute appearance in the 3-0 victory over Stoke on December 29.

A queue of clubs playing Champions League football next season would take Lamela off Tottenham’s hands, but he isn’t leaving.

He has five years left on his contract and intends to live up to his billing as one of the world’s best young players when the Premier League resumes on August 16.

That's what I want to hear, a player who wants to be a success at this club instead of using us as a stepping stone. As he's not going to the WC he should have a solid pre-season.

I'd be happy enough with Lallana being the only attacking signing we make if it would open up money to be spent on proper good defenders, rather than settling for players who've been overlooked by the likes of Bayern, Barca, Madrid, City, Chelsea and PSG

Feorax

I'd be happy enough with Lallana being the only attacking signing we make if it would open up money to be spent on proper good defenders, rather than settling for players who've been overlooked by the likes of Bayern, Barca, Madrid, City, Chelsea and PSG

I think we'd be silly not to get Konoplyanka as well, since he'll probably be dirt cheap, but other than that I agree. Fullbacks, a centreback and a defensive minded midfielder should be our priorities for the rest of the window.

FootballFan

I think we'd be silly not to get Konoplyanka as well, since he'll probably be dirt cheap, but other than that I agree. Fullbacks, a centreback and a defensive minded midfielder should be our priorities for the rest of the window.

Montoya, Masch the CB and Song.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom