• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I'm sure I am dcing but who cares. Christ that sponsor is terrible and they jersey is not much better.

Manchester-United-14-15-Home-Kit.jpg

Manchester-United-14-15-Away-Kit.jpg

pulga

Banned
baby please appreciate the effort i went to

I forgot if scrivo is right. I know scriviamo is we (I think lool). They is scrive? Scrivo is I isn't it

ISNT IT

the fuck are you on about

scivere is to write you mandril

edit: wah nevermind i read your argument wrong :ashamed face

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe they're going with the gold on those kits... It's so fucking ugly

Any great movie I should be watching instead of reading your italian nonsense?

AVOCANO

the story of a boy who dies when he accidentally swallows an avocado stone but his spirit passes on to the great heavens above us

when he gets there he is greeted by messi

Rikkun

baby please appreciate the effort i went to

I forgot if scrivo is right. I know scriviamo is we (I think lool). They is scrive? Scrivo is I isn't it

ISNT IT

ZUCCHERO
ZUCCHERO
IL PANE

BUONANOTTE

loooool

gonna watch again

I think... I'll go to bed now..

Io scrivo = I write
Tu scrivi = you write

Più che lo sforzo apprezzo il tuo culo amore.

Goodnight nomorefootyGAF

PS: that Utd jersey is uuuuuuuuuuugly lol

faridmon

Britpop isn't a genre you know. It's just a bunch of British bands at the same time where someone spun a narrative that they should all fucking try and kill each other.

It's not even fucking POP

I know, its not pop. But, I honestly couldn't get into any of them. Oasis, Blur, The Verve, Suede, The Kooks, Razorlight, even Pulp. Whether they are a genre or not is irrelevant I think. There is something about their sound that is feels very hookey and slightly emo. There bad-ass image and presentation is very off-putting as well.

Keep in mind, I am not saying they are shit or anything. I appreciate where they come from and I do know, people like them, but I really never liked their sound as whole.

But again, you are talking to someone who hates the 90s and everything its stands for.

I don't care about the usefulness of a language. I just want to learn languages that sound cool.

I've always wanted to go to Argentina or Uruguay. The women over there are the best.

Wilbur

Banned
I know, its not pop. But, I honestly couldn't get into any of them. Oasis, Blur, The Verve, Suede, The Kooks, Razorlight, even Pulp. Whether they are a genre or not is irrelevant I think. There is something about their sound that is feels very hookey and slightly emo. There bad-ass image and presentation is very off-putting as well.

Keep in mind, I am not saying they are shit or anything. I appreciate where they come from and I do know, people like them, but I really never liked their sound as whole.

But again, you are talking to someone who hates the 90s and everything its stands for.

The Kooks and Razorlight are more 2000s bands I think (and the Kooks emo and bad ass?! wat looool. and they actually are SHIT)

but to each their own

just go listen to disco 2000 and dance FOREVER

Hixx

Me and a mate got chucked out of German and into a French class because we laughed at 'sechs' in our introductory lesson
b3rWHTL.png

German is so much cooler.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't care about the usefulness of a language. I just want to learn languages that sound cool.

I've always wanted to go to Argentina or Uruguay. The women over there are the best.

Spanish and Italian are the only ones I have any interest in learning. I have a good tongue for languages (or so Mr Petrovich told me
Uus4Plt.png
)

Finished uni after tomorrow though, so gonna go HAM on the Duolingo. Learnt a few songs on guitar this week as well, albeit very slowly with lots of time between finger arrangements :lol

pulga

Banned
If/When I master italian, I'm going for portuguese

Otherwise won't understand when Ronnie yells at me to back the fuck away ;_;

faridmon

The Kooks and Razorlight are more 2000s bands I think (and the Kooks emo and bad ass?! wat looool. and they actually are SHIT)

but to each their own

just go listen to disco 2000 and dance FOREVER

Good to know the The Kooks are consiedred shit. I met a girl who seems to be into the Kooks, didn't had the heart to tell her I hated that band!

The Kooks and Razorlight are 00s band, but they do share a lot of similarity with the band I have mentioned.

What is disco 2000? A band?

Tecl0n

I never did understand why they said that. Then again i never left.

pulga

Banned
by the way, that United kit is the worst thing I ever seen

and you lot had the gall to laugh at Juve's Jeep logo

this is like, Warrior away kit bad

Wilbur

Banned
Good to know the The Kooks are consiedred shit. I met a girl who seems to be into the Kooks, didn't had the heart to tell her I hated that band!

The Kooks and Razorlight are 00s band, but they do share a lot of similarity with the band I have mentioned.

What is disco 2000? A band?

A Pulp song baby

subtles

If/When I master italian, I'm going for portuguese

Otherwise won't understand when Ronnie yells at me to back the fuck away ;_;

No need to understand what he says, just scream incoherent phrases:

Eres tan patético, que resultas entrañable

Todo tiene solución, menos la muerte

Creerse la última coca-cola del desierto

Clegg

Studying for an exam and was worried I'd left things a bit late seeing as its on Saturday. But when I sat down I realised I'd looked over all the material months ago and even made little notes for myself. Everything flooding back now. I wish I'd done this as an undergrad. Would've saved me a lot of restless nights.

faridmon

The curtain will fall on Everton's outstanding season this Sunday, as the Toffees travel to face Hull City in the final game of the campaign. With fifth place all but guaranteed, it's been a superb first season on Merseyside for manager Roberto Martinez, but the Spaniard isn't resting on his laurels and says planning for next season begins as soon as the final whistle sounds this weekend.

“As soon as we finish the final game we start work, as we did last season, to try to build a stronger squad,” said Martinez. "We have to make sure we have more numbers than last season. We don’t want to use the excuse of European football or any domestic competition affecting our league campaign."

“If we say that, it is because we haven’t assembled a strong enough squad at the beginning of the season. We are at a point where we want to embrace Europe. We want to finish fifth. We need to finish against Hull City showing good standards. And I do feel that the competitive edge in European football will help the team to develop – and as a football club it will help us to be as good as we can," added the former Wigan boss.

Martinez has made an incredible impact with the club since his summer move from the Latics, and right back Seamus Coleman has been one of the players to benefit the most from the Spaniard's influence, and Irish international Coleman moved to praise his manager today.

“It’s the way he likes us to train – he wants us to pick up positions and study the game for areas where we can benefit against other teams. I‘m forever learning under him and I’m looking forward to more. The manager has given me a lot of confidence to push forward," Coleman said.

Meanwhile, Martinez's plans for the summer will have no doubt already begun, and the confusion surrounding the future of midfielder Gareth Barry will be cause for concern. The Manchester City star is currently on loan at Goodison Park, and Martinez is seemingly already looking at alternatives, with West Bromwich Albion midfielder Youssouf Mulumbu now linked with a move to the club at the end of the season.

Lets do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom