• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can you imagine Conte with Berlu's 90s budget? World domination.

Most of them are ...
Not most, ALL of them are. Except for two optional bosses.

and they weren't even hard, just frustrating and cheap.

YVhlUDepXP.png

4A29E19D1FAA100D32DC3C7F457302F48410841F

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The day is finally here. Sherwood is being strapped into Levy's catapult as we speak.

Zabojnik

The day is finally here. Sherwood is being strapped into Levy's catapult as we speak.

Please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri ...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yeah saw a journo say he expected roughly 3 PL managerial changes in the next 48 hours.

United, Totteringham and...?

West Ham surely.

Please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri, please be Allegri ...

Never going to happen, those dumb stories were just agent talk. Lots of managers are getting their names out there through the papers.

Jack cw

I love Pep but it hurts that I already know that Dortmund will out-counter us. I really consider not watching the game on Saturday :/

Dont make a Yurt! Stick to your team in bad times too and look at the positive side. If we lose, heads will roll and that could only be a good thing.

EDIT:
Nice to see Yurt back :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dont make a Yurt! Stick to your team in bad times too and look at the positive side. If we lose, heads will roll and that could only be a good thing.

EDIT:
Nice to see Yurt back :)

pls

I would never skip a (domestic) cup final!

Gambit

Which German attacking players get stuck in when the situation is bleak? Ozil doesn't, Gotze doesn't, Kroos doesn't, Draxler doesn't seem to. Maybe Mueller and Reus?

Mertesacker gets stuck in but he's defensive.

Yes to the ones you menioned. Hummels as well. And Neuer in a reckless, unpredictable way. It's kind of amusing.

Blablurn

5.bild.jpg

no wonder why hoeneß wants to change the prison,

somebody threatened him. somebody wrote a letter, saying that he will have a rough time in prison. unless he pays 200.000€. the police caught the guy.

Blablurn

Pep: "Ich möchte, dass wir in Berlin mit dem Mut von Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg spielen", sagt Guardiola. "Alle elf Spieler müssen wie Pierre-Emile spielen, mit diesem Hunger, er will immer den Ball. Dann können wir es schaffen!"

Translated: "In Berlin, I hope we play with the same courage as Pierre Emile Höjbjerg. All 11 players should play like Pierre-Emile. With the same ambition. He always wants the ball. Then we can make it."

OK.

Jack cw

Translated: "In Berlin, I hope we play with the same courage as Pierre Emile Höjbjerg. All 11 players should play like Pierre-Emile. With the same ambition. He always wants the ball. Then we can make it."

OK.

Are you sure this isnt some fake tweet from elsk?

bjaelke

The Thai owners of newly promoted Leicester City are willing to spend $300m (£180m) to achieve their goal of finishing in the top five of the English Premier League within the next three seasons.

Salazar

Javier Hernández, the Manchester United striker, may join Villa in a deal worth around £12 million as the Mexican's time at Old Trafford looks set to come to an abrupt end this summer. (Daily Star)

I just want u to be happy Chicha

Pep: "Ich möchte, dass wir in Berlin mit dem Mut von Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg spielen", sagt Guardiola. "Alle elf Spieler müssen wie Pierre-Emile spielen, mit diesem Hunger, er will immer den Ball. Dann können wir es schaffen!"

OK.

lol

WJD

I can understand Van Gaal kicking Neville the fuck out, but do we really want to risk hampering De Gea's development with another change in GK coach?

On Shaw - I'm sure a decent chunk of that £27m is based on variables.

On Özil - Don't care how many goals/assists he gets, £40m players should be either super consistent or winning you big games. We'll see.

I can understand Van Gaal kicking Neville the fuck out, but do we really want to risk hampering De Gea's development with another change in GK coach?
Woods seems to have done a pretty sound job but the Dutch dude is the guy who coached VDS I think...don't know shit about goalkeeping coaches but if LvG wants him that's reason enough for me.

Lightning

Banned
On Shaw - I'm sure a decent chunk of that £27m is based on variables.

On Özil - Don't care how many goals/assists he gets, £40m players should be either super consistent or winning you big games. We'll see.

Woods seems to have done a pretty sound job but the Dutch dude is the guy who coached VDS I think...don't know shit about goalkeeping coaches but if LvG wants him that's reason enough for me.
Then same should apply to Mata. Fees similar.

It's a team game. One man, no matter the cost, should not be expected to win games single handed. They can help, great influence, but if we're going to concede stupid goals, not hold possession, not make the runs etc what do you expect Mesut to do?

Then same should apply to Mata. Fees similar.

It's a team game. One man, no matter the cost, should not be expected to win games single handed. They can help, great influence, but if we're going to concede stupid goals, not hold possession, not make the runs etc what do you expect Mesut to do?
And it does and it will.

I'm not saying he should be running through a whole team scoring. The best players are capable of individual brilliance. Özil hasn't actually done anything in any of these games - so it's not even like his team are costing him.

Lightning

Banned
And it does and it will.

I'm not saying he should be running through a whole team scoring. The best players are capable of individual brilliance. Özil hasn't actually done anything in any of these games - so it's not even like his team are costing him.
We're in the FA cup final largely thanks to Ozil. He was outstanding against Everton and had a great game against Liverpool too.

In our first game against Liverpool he set up Ramsey's goal, helped with Cazorla's goal. In the game against Dortmund provided the key cross that lead to our winner, in the game against Napoli scored a ripper and laid the 2nd goal on a plate to kill the game in the first 15 minutes. He's had an acceptable season in my view, been consistent most games and will be better prepared for next season and hopefully Wenger increases our firepower options to make his job even easier.

noal

Banned
Next couple of days...

Next couple of days...

...just get him signed up. Surely he wants to concentrate on the World Cup without all this bollocks going on in the media.

Lightning

Banned
Next couple of days...

Next couple of days...

...just get him signed up. Surely he wants to concentrate on the World Cup without all this bollocks going on in the media.
I wish the cunt would fuck off and Guus Hiddink would take our world cup.

LVG's mind is clearly not on what it should be on if he is already busy influencing things at United.

Oh and if Arsene allows Remy to join Spurs then he's a fucking idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom