• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's nothing fair about being invaded. Embrace it.

I can't remember if they can heal or not in Demon's, like.

they can LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

even here ffs

hqdefault.jpg

why am I even saying "ff"? GET IN BABY! JUSTICE FOR THE INVADERS!

so many Juve players, which means we aren't getting past the group stages (again) innit?
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Oersted

Bierhoff about the german training place in Brasil: Brasil is really natural there.

Before their arrival, a huge chunk of the forest was cut down for the place.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd rather Mauro Icunti pledge his allegiance to Italy than see Ragnarok on that plane.
That's not true, fuck Icardi.

I swear I'll bomb that plane

I don't even care if Marchisio is on it

edit: maybe we should take more Inter players then mmmhmm

Koko

Banned
Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Steve Mandanda and Mickael Landreau

Defenders: Lucas Digne, Patrice Evra, Bacary Sagna, Mathieu Debuchy, Mamadou Sakho, Raphael Varane, Laurent Koscielny, Eliaquim Mangala.

Midfielders: Clement Grenier, Rio Mavuba, Blaise Matuidi, Paul Pogba, Yohan Cabaye, Moussa Sissoko, Mathieu Valbuena, Franck Ribery

Strikers: Karim Benzema, Olivier Giroud, Loic Remy, Antoine Griezmann.

Reserves: Loic Perrin, Stephane Ruffier, Benoit Tremoulinas, Remy Cabella, Morgan Schneiderlin, Alexandre Lacazette, Maxime Gonalons

bud

nasri's such a generic player. had a wonderful spell at arsenal at one point, but, overall, he's just... there.

EmiPrime

Nasri isn't going to the WC because he's a toxic little cunt. He only has himself to blame for behaving like a brat and bringing unwanted drama to the French national team in the past.

Nasri isn't going to the WC because he's a toxic little cunt. He only has himself to blame for behaving like a brat and bringing unwanted drama to the French national team in the past.

I was thinking that, but if that's the case about two thirds of this France team shouldn't be going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom