• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac ‏@BillyMacfarlane 2m
Arsenal fans proudness of their club's finances coupled with their pure hatred of players sold for loads of £ is great.

:lol

jtb

Banned
I disagree. You can't carry players at the top level. Arsenal surely have learnt this over the past few years, everyone has to play their part or you win nothing. Win. Nothing.

Joe Hart is shit. Jack Rodwell has a PL medal. It's all relative. No team has 11 world beaters.

Lightning

Banned
I disagree. You can't carry players at the top level. Arsenal surely have learnt this over the past few years, everyone has to play their part or you win nothing. Win. Nothing.
This time next week we'll have the FA cup. Ozil time!

Barcelona were the best team in history with Victor Valdes as their goal keeper to invalidate your point.

There is a reason why Pellegrini was overlooked and now your crappy players are now being overlooked. You'll get the point eventually.

jtb

Banned
if we had won that final game Nasri played for us, he would forever hold a special place in my heart. like, say, Santos and his goal against Chelsea

instead, fucking Frimpong got sent off. he's a cunt too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
France is a nation of racists according to her

Off the top of my head, Pogba's parents are Guinean, Karim is Algerian and Ribery is a convicted pedo.

NICE TRY BB

Salvadora

dc, you're wildly off the mark about not being able to carry players at the top level. Like, seriously. Examples of that are everywhere.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who's this Anara chick and why does she hate French people?

It's Nasri using his girlfriend's twitter

What the fuck was that

I want Milan to win the Scudetto now. Not because of the second star, fuck that. I just want videos like that one.

Ahaha seriously whoever is running our channel is high as fuck

and don't worry, Seedorf and Mastour will deliver next year. We will finish in midtable with Allegri.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter_Mazzarri.jpg

God I love him
Meanwhile, Conte will take us to the top.

iH5ldZ7BNHc1z.gif

what the hell is he even doing in this gif
KuGsj.gif
*tears*

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs created more chances per game during Andre Villas-Boas's (13.1) tenure than under Tim Sherwood (10.4) in the Premier League this term.

bubububu my win percentage

Meier

ok meier is here ill stop trolling city
Ahaha, you crack me up.

I was very negative towards Nasri's performances last season -- when he started to look solid again (and Mancini made the I want to punch him comment sometimes), I changed my tune but I was ready for us to ship him off so Isco could play in his place. With that being said, he's been fantastic this year and really stepped up big during the times Silva was injured. Scored a ton of big goals and he links up well with Silva and Toure when they're all playing. Realistically it works out better for the team for him to not be there, but I feel bad for the guy since injury forced him to miss the last one.

Blablurn

THANKS!!
3AQmK.gif
We will!

*checks imdb*

*Godzilla is over 120 minutes long*

...or I will.

scum bb. REMEMBER why you got junuior'd. Don't drink and post! Here....give me your keyboard

Reminds me when I made my gf watch Pacific Rim with me :D I proud of her that she made it through it haha.

in other news:

Dante lures Reus to Bayern

2D9mlqe.png

L1NETT

Both of these two are complete yo yo's at best, as long as Rotherham don't go up i'm grand with anyone having a blast in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom