• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

ibe1hPBQ9pzcfn.jpg

Nasri's girlfriend

4ByNa14.gif

Tecl0n

What's wrong with Tevez?

or rather, why did he call Palacio over him?

There are many theories.

-Don Julio, doesn't like him
-Messi doesn't like him
-It's said he's a troublemaker and, allegedly, Sabella is focusing on team cohesion which is why he constantly calls the same terrible defence.
-Sabella doesn't like him
-Many strikers, not enough support forwards.
-When "the people's support" got him in the list for the last Copa America he sucked beyond belief (Then again, the whole team sucked and gave a horrible display)

My personal one is, Sabella is just a terrible terrible coach whose only triumph was a short (5months) tournament win. Then again, the last time Arg won the WC had an awful coach.

Meier

Guess I'm not bothering with the WC. Dutch squad is shit. I hate the Spaniards and England isn't even good enough to provide some embarassing entertainment.
The Portugal squad is so underwhelming. It's amazing how Cristiano and Moutinho can basically carry the whole team.

I believe we are going to play in a 5-3-2 system so there is actually a good chance he will make it.
Very cool. Hope he can make it! Will be interesting to see what happens with him next season.

Genuinely not much better than Altidore
Altidore at least performs well for the international team. Or at least has lately -- he had a long drought but has scored quite a few during the WCQs and the friendlies.

dc89

Christ, what happened to you.

I think it all started when Lightning called Clichy shit and thanked us for the money. I asked how that money had been used as I can't see an improvement in the Arsenal side. Still finishing 4th.

I then got told we bought our trophies. Well, what do you expect us to do with the money?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How could anyone believe your lies.

pls <3

iGT9edobrU2q8.gif

There are many theories.

-Don Julio, doesn't like him
-Messi doesn't like him
-It's said he's a troublemaker and, allegedly, Sabella is focusing on team cohesion which is why he constantly calls the same terrible defence.
-Sabella doesn't like him
-Many strikers, not enough support forwards.
-When "the people's support" got him in the list for the last Copa America he sucked beyond belief (Then again, the whole team sucked and gave a horrible display)

My personal one is, Sabella is just a terrible terrible coach whose only triumph was a short (5months) tournament win. Then again, the last time Arg won the WC had an awful coach.

All valid theories I suppose, thank you.

he did nothing wrong in his time with us (Juve), he worked his ass off for the team and Conte, without a peep.

rvy

Banned
The Portugal squad is so underwhelming. It's amazing how Cristiano and Moutinho can basically carry the whole team.

There's a Portuguese squad? I thought it was simply an aggregate of angry Brazilians, who have no hope of playing for their own country, useless pretty boys and primadonnas.

Just please don't embarrass the entire country by being beaten by the US Soccer team again. For all that is holy.

EmiPrime

I think it all started when Lightning called Clichy shit and thanked us for the money. I asked how that money had been used as I can't see an improvement in the Arsenal side. Still finishing 4th.

I then got told we bought our trophies. Well, what do you expect us to do with the money?

I liked Clichy, still think he's good and I was a bit sad to see him leave.

Scum

Attention, Hitch?

Watch_Dogs runs at 900p on PS4 and 792p on Xbox One. Both at 30fps.

&#128542;&#128530;

Salvadora

You're projecting onto me. That post of mine you replied to only was saying that it's possible to carry a player at the top level. Which it demonstratably is. You chewed my head off :lol.

rvy

Banned
Two very angry young men on TLOU Online just now.

u mad?
u mad?
nah, sissy fuck you
u mad?
man fuck you
u mad?
FUCK YOU
u mad?
u mad?
Are you mad?
Are you mad?

Meier

10366116_10102512735235303_6878860677539587374_n.jpg

"And then HE SLIPPED!"

10366067_10102512735185403_7770761425934197598_n.jpg

That's Mansour's kid who was actually at the final game. Sinan and Rony made the trip I see -- Rony was with the squad on the final day.

1506562_10102512735180413_9170487235646711252_n.jpg

Stubble bros.

10334424_10102512735210353_4859167385862090383_n.jpg

Vinnie looks crazy here.

Juz

I understand Nasri being out of the squad because he's a cunt. But he's still better than most of the crap they have.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I would enjoy shoving a very large dildo down their throats just to see the tears rolling down their cheeks and hear their cries of pain and humiliation.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL man, I thought you wear talking about Kirsten Dunst

or at least I wanted it to be about Kirsten Dunst

mommy pls

dc89

I liked Clichy, still think he's good and I was a bit sad to see him leave.

I wouldn't say he's great but he's certainly alright as a squad player and that's what football is all about these days.

You're projecting onto me. That post of mine you replied to only was saying that it's possible to carry a player at the top level. Which it demonstratably is. You chewed my head off :lol.

I apologise. I am practising my fighting talk for UEFA.

Carbonox

I'll probably cancel my Watch Dogs preorder. Everything about it since the delay has reeked of vaginal smeg.

In fact, I think the resolution revelation was the final nail in the coffin.

Just what on earth were they doing for the last 6 months? Amateur hour at UbiSoft.

FootballFan

This time next week we'll have the FA cup. Ozil time!

Barcelona were the best team in history with Victor Valdes as their goal keeper to invalidate your point.

There is a reason why Pellegrini was overlooked and now your crappy players are now being overlooked. You'll get the point eventually.

Valdes is a good GK. Our season turned to shit with Pinto.

Valdes' idiotic mistakes he makes 1-2 times a season do make him a step below the top top keepers, but other than that he is great.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Michael Cox likes Full Metal Giak "a lot" and he's sad he missed out.

i think we should buy him back

rvy

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOL man, I thought you wear talking about Kirsten Dunst

or at least I wanted it to be about Kirsten Dunst

mommy pls

I dislike her. Something about her face and teeth puts me off. But I was talking about the annoying young men.

L1NETT

I'll probably cancel my Watch Dogs preorder. Everything about it since the delay has reeked of vaginal smeg.

In fact, I think the resolution revelation was the final nail in the coffin.

Just what on earth were they doing for the last 6 months? Amateur hour at UbiSoft.

Fuck cross gen. That;s the issue

Once that is over it'll be plain(er) sailing.

If Far Cry 4 is cross gen I'm gonna so totally kurtz

Keane :lol

He's wrong about Jones. Doesn't need to toughen up...needs to calm the fuck down and stop running on the stretch.

Seems Vidic has already started dishing the dirt on Moyes. Telegraph leading with it.

pulsemyne

You know ,seeing that Dutch team and the Ivory coast one I can honestly say I never thought I'd ever see Swansea city players in world cup squads. It just seems so odd. Ten years ago swansea were a nothing team. Now we are rich and have world class players. Even better, we did it without selling out to anyone. A club owned by local business men and fans. It's a funny old game is football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom