• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Why had I never seen the video of Vincent Tan shouting "always be red!" and then cackling as he walks away?

You have failed me, Football GAF.

Daily Mail so I can't share it
LLShC.gif

Fergie

Banned
http://youtu.be/oo8mIX9Gwe8

Hah.

Demi in the Argentina 30-man squad. Well deserved.

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero, Mariano Andujar, Agustin Orion.

Defenders: Ezequiel Garay, Federico Fernández, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, José María Basanta, Hugo Campagaro, Nicolas Otamendi, Martin Demichelis, Gabriel Mercado, Lisandro López.

Midfielders: Fernando Gago, Lucas Biglia, Javier Mascherano, Ever Banega, Angel Di Maria, Maximiliano Rodriguez, Ricardo Alvarez, Augusto Fernandez, Enzo Perez, Jose Sosa and Fabián Rinaudo.

Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Rodrigo Palacio, Franco Di Santo .
Tevez is dead.

Has Di Santo been better than him? Or is this cunt syndrome like Nasri?

Meier

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero, Mariano Andújar, Agustín Orion.

Defenders: Ezequiel Garay, Federico Fernández, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, José María Basanta, Hugo Campagaro, Nicolás Otamendi, Martín Demichelis, Gabriel Mercado, Lisandro López.

Midfielders: Fernando Gago, Lucas Biglia, Javier Mascherano, Ever Banega, Angel Di María, Maximiliano Rodríguez, Ricardo Alvarez, Augusto Fernández, Enzo Pérez, José Sosa, Fabián Rinaudo.

Forwards: Sergio Agüero, Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuaín, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Rodrigo Palacio, Franco Di Santo

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero, Mariano Andujar, Agustin Orion.

Defenders: Ezequiel Garay, Federico Fernández, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, José María Basanta, Hugo Campagaro, Nicolas Otamendi, Martin Demichelis, Gabriel Mercado, Lisandro López.

Midfielders: Fernando Gago, Lucas Biglia, Javier Mascherano, Ever Banega, Angel Di Maria, Maximiliano Rodriguez, Ricardo Alvarez, Augusto Fernandez, Enzo Perez, Jose Sosa and Fabián Rinaudo.

Forwards: Sergio Aguero, Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Rodrigo Palacio, Franco Di Santo .

Franco Di Santo wtf

Even though Tevez is a cunt, that fucking lump being ahead of him is a joke

Meier

Hard to imagine Willy continues to get overlooked for Argentina. Carlitos not making the team is unlucky but not unexpected. I wonder if he'll ever officially retire or keep hope alive.

Tecl0n

Defenders: Ezequiel Garay, Federico Fernández, Pablo Zabaleta, Marcos Rojo, José María Basanta, Hugo Campagaro, Nicolás Otamendi, Martín Demichelis, Gabriel Mercado, Lisandro López.

Midfielders: Fernando Gago, Lucas Biglia, Javier Mascherano, Ever Banega, Angel Di María, Maximiliano Rodríguez, Ricardo Alvarez, Augusto Fernández, Enzo Pérez, José Sosa, Fabián Rinaudo.

Forwards: Sergio Agüero, Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuaín, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Rodrigo Palacio, Franco Di Santo

technically a leak since the "conference" hasn't ended.
- Demichellis is shite. There is no way around that.
- That mercado and rinaudo have even been considered is reason enough to lose to a hattrick dzeko in the first game
-Who the fuck is Di Santo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^YESSSS NO ICARDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. I seriously hope they win the World Cup now!

Was the dutch squad posted already?

10264450_888915914459138_4264187780428006116_n.png

PES models

there's a defender called BLIND? Oh my

deserved call up for Alaba <3 Man Sia Mia ynwa

Meier

Was the dutch squad posted already?

10264450_888915914459138_4264187780428006116_n.png

I hope that Rekik can make the final cut but I imagine he'll probably be one of the ones who gets left behind. Good for him though, that's a huge accomplishment to even be considered. Kongolo's little brother is supposed to move to City to join our academy but we'll see if it actually happens or not.

FootballFan

No Willy. Disgrace.

Mascot

Phew!

Glad to see we'll win the World Cup on penalties because Joe Hart uses Head & Shoulders.

*sells house and places large bet on a dead cert*

rvy

Banned
Guess I'm not bothering with the WC. Dutch squad is shit. I hate the Spaniards and England isn't even good enough to provide some embarassing entertainment.

Marc

Right, is it me or are the bosses in Demon Souls not as hard as the fucking sub bosses in the first sodding level! That knight with the jousting spear thing was a bitch. And just come across an actual bitch, the gate from the very first level is open now and took me ages to kill some executioner bird. Had to do hit and run tactics, I was annoyed she dropped girl only clothes. But then *drools*, I find beast mode armour. Definitely worth it now but holy hell is it heavy, having to mix and match just to walk. Undecided where to go next, want a cool sword now. The health shield and ring are saving me time and again in between encounters, want a health sword.

Infamous: SS has oneof the worst bosses I've ever played

Boss game otherwise though. Wish I could combine powers though

I liked the first big boss on the platform, then it kind of went downhill but that game is pure fun and sex on the eyes. Love it. Combining powers should be the sequel I think, started on that DLC mission for paper trail since I got the platinum (rarely do this on playstation, don't care normally).

Only just saw this but Watch Dogs not being 1080p is bumming me out massively, Infamous looks so much better and its a way harder game to pull off technically when you are moving from rooftop to ground at high speed's with effects.

confuziz

Banned
I hope that Rekik can make the final cut but I imagine he'll probably be one of the ones who gets left behind. Good for him though, that's a huge accomplishment to even be considered. Kongolo's little brother is supposed to move to City to join our academy but we'll see if it actually happens or not.

I believe we are going to play in a 5-3-2 system so there is actually a good chance he will make it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guess I'm not bothering with the WC. Dutch squad is shit. I hate the Spaniards and England isn't even good enough to provide some embarassing entertainment.

I SWEAR THAT PIRLO QUOTE WAS FAKE

PLEASE LOVE ITALY AGAIN

Right, is it me or are the bosses in Demon Souls not as hard as the fucking sub bosses in the first sodding level! That knight with the jousting spear thing was a bitch. And just come across an actual bitch, the gate from the very first level is open now and took me ages to kill some executioner bird. Had to do hit and run tactics, I was annoyed she dropped girl only clothes. But then *drools*, I find beast mode armour. Definitely worth it now but holy hell is it heavy, having to mix and match just to walk. Undecided where to go next, want a cool sword now. The health shield and ring are saving me time and again in between encounters, want a health sword.

Demon's Souls is the fucking GOATest <3<3 Yeah it's not just you, the first few levels were fucking brutal for beginners.

Tecl0n

I need to say that this "conference" for the Argentina squad announcement is one of the most embarrasing things i have ever watched. My god.

I need to say that this "conference" for the Argentina squad announcement is one of the most embarrasing things i have ever watched. My god.

It can't be more embarrassing than Capello and the Russian one.

He refused to talk about why he picked any of the players and would only talk about the team sponsors.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
genuinely surprised the new HTC phone is called "M8"

I thought Kharma was calling me mate the other day and he was just too lazy to type it

Randdalf

Yeah no..

Brazil, Argentina, Spain or Germany is going to win the WC. Italy and Belgium are outsiders.

I'm not saying that England are going to win, I'm saying that our squad is pretty solid overall but we don't have like loads of world class players in one area of the pitch like other teams do.

dc89

Greyjoy, we talked about this.

:loool

^^Damn, DC going in hard. Hard.

Damn. Dc now taking pity.

Raw.

:lol FF, you make me laugh :D

dc, you're wildly off the mark about not being able to carry players at the top level. Like, seriously. Examples of that are everywhere.

As an Arsenal fan you'll be able to tell me all about carrying players and when too many players being carried results in your title challenge being derailed. Year after year, after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom