• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Even though Sony is already dominating quite a bit this gen, I think they can take this opportunity to dominate even more.

Release PS4 with the camera for the same price as the new Xbone that comes without Kinect.

Then have PS4 with no camera, for even less($50~ less)

Gaming side would go down.

Panty would jizz.

Linius

I like Ubisoft games. From this moment on everyone can ignore my gaming related posts ^^

And fuck Van Gaal.

Good night.

BnjJOV3IgAAlUhc.jpg

Fucking hell :lol

Even though Sony is already dominating quite a bit this gen, I think they can take this opportunity to dominate even more.

Release PS4 with the camera for the same price as the new Xbone that comes without Kinect.

Then have PS4 with no camera, for even less($50~ less)

Gaming side would go down.

Panty would jizz.

Gaming side goes down when a new Pokemon farts.

Sony won't do anything. They'll see what happens and make a change in 9-12 months if they need to (which they won't). Otherwise, they'll follow what they usually do with timed price drops and redesigns.

Whenever something happens on gaming side there's some retarded group of people who instantly go "OMG [insert company here] MUST RESPOND." Shits ridiculous.

As for your thing though, iirc Sony drastically underestimated how many people would buy their camera shit and have been playing catch up producing them.

FootballFan

Gaming side goes down when a new Pokemon farts.

Sony won't do anything. They'll see what happens and make a change in 9-12 months if they need to (which they won't). Otherwise, they'll follow what they usually do with timed price drops and redesigns.

Whenever something happens on gaming side there's some retarded group of people who instantly go "OMG [insert company here] MUST RESPOND." Shits ridiculous.

As for your thing though, iirc Sony drastically underestimated how many people would buy their camera shit and have been playing catch up producing them.

People need the camera to stream their amateur xxx videos to the world

Sony never expected it.

wedward

Keane was not surprised that Rio Ferdinand will leave United this summer or bothered that the defender was not given a chance to say goodbye to the Old Trafford crowd.

"That might have suited him," he said. "Not everybody wants to wander around the pitch waving and crying. It's not about walking on the pitch – I don't know where you're going with this one. He didn't have a chance to say goodbye? You can say goodbye on Twitter, can't you?"

Keane is a god damn hero.

Hixx

Michael Cox likes Full Metal Giak "a lot" and he's sad he missed out.

i think we should buy him back

m8 you couldn't afford him

Michael Cox is a fucking idiot. Thinks Gus Poyet got Sunderland into a mess and got himself out of it.

And we've been linked with Albrighton. THIS IS NOT WHAT WE STAYED UP FOR :(

LTWheels

Apparently Liverpool made £99m from finishing second in the league; more than any other team. £1m more than City.

£22.8m for finishing second in the Premier League, and £77m from TV revenue. Our TV revenue is high than City's as we were shown more often on TV.

Last season we got £54.8m for 7th and United got £60 for first.

Cardiff this season made £64m for bottom place. Shows how much the TV revenue has jumped up.

GorillaJu

I was feeling tortured not being able to reach the bonfire and the treasure around the cliff edge in Bastille. Completely separately I remembered I got a smooth and silky stone so I decided to take it to the nest after the pursuer to see if the rewards would be different from the nest at the tutorial area. Had a nice surprise waiting. Though I don't understand the point of that bonfire there's like nothing there except the one treasure. Maybe I need to go back and explore I might have missed a pathway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I was feeling tortured not being able to reach the bonfire and the treasure around the cliff edge in Bastille. Completely separately I remembered I got a smooth and silky stone so I decided to take it to the nest after the pursuer to see if the rewards would be different from the nest at the tutorial area. Had a nice surprise waiting. Though I don't understand the point of that bonfire there's like nothing there except the one treasure. Maybe I need to go back and explore I might have missed a pathway.

that nest is just a shortcut!
3AQmK.gif
but I'm glad you didn't go for it first and went for the longer route (No-Man's Wharf).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom