• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Moc

Banned
Apparently Liverpool made £99m from finishing second in the league; more than any other team. £1m more than City.

£22.8m for finishing second in the Premier League, and £77m from TV revenue. Our TV revenue is high than City's as we were shown more often on TV.

Last season we got £54.8m for 7th and United got £60 for first.

Cardiff this season made £64m for bottom place. Shows how much the TV revenue has jumped up.

So, with champions league, Liverpool's revenue is around £75m higher than last season? That's insane.

But Southampton can piss off if they want £30m for Lallana. Nowhere near worth it. Konoplyanka plz.

GorillaJu

that nest is just a shortcut!
3AQmK.gif
but I'm glad you didn't go for it first and went for the longer route (No-Man's Wharf).

I liked No Man's Wharf a lot, but I'm bummed I used a Pharros' lock stone there just to light the big lantern. There are two Pharros faces in Bastille I've found but I have used both the lock stones I've found. :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On my phone so so I can't get the embed URL. Jo-Jo is so weird, loool.

http://instagram.com/p/n7gRR1P84r/

(That's our club photographer)

hey if u dont want him give him back ok?

he's obviously drunk lool

I liked No Man's Wharf a lot, but I'm bummed I used a Pharros' lock stone there just to light the big lantern. There are two Pharros faces in Bastille I've found but I have used both the lock stones I've found. :(

Oh you'll find plenty of those don't worry.

and hey that's not a complete waste! Lighting up the place makes those lanky cunts hide in the dark/corners!

edit: I need to stop saying "hey"

LTWheels

So, with champions league, Liverpool's revenue is around £75m higher than last season? That's insane.

But Southampton can piss off if they want £30m for Lallana. Nowhere near worth it. Konoplyanka plz.

I expect it will end up around £23/24m. We won't pay £30m.

To be honest, the media rarely ever knows the true value of the transfer fee.

So many times Henderson's fee has been misquoted.

Depending on how much money we have to spend this transfer window, I don't mind use signing Cole on a free for a year if it means that we can use the left back money else where. Then buy a left back next season.

Facism

Gold Member
hey if u dont want him give him back ok?

he's obviously drunk lool

Oh you'll find plenty of those don't worry.

and hey that's not a complete waste! Lighting up the place makes those lanky cunts hide in the dark/corners!

edit: I need to stop saying "hey"

Yup, light the place up and the Coventry City fans hide from the light. Otherwise the level can be a bit of a cunt to deal with. Hey, it also looks nicer with the lights on.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm looking forward to the moment United fans realize who they brought in with Van Gaal. I like *some* Ubisoft games, never played an Assassin's Creed game though.

Bundesliga, La Liga, Eredivisie and Champions League winner. Just because he had one poor season with your fuckcunts of a club (despite you all cumming over every single move he made including transfers, playing style, promotion of youth and winning mentality)

long live van gaal
fuck bayern

fuck you

fuck life

fuck

Elchele

Bundesliga, La Liga, Eredivisie and Champions League winner. Just because he had one poor season with your fuckcunts of a club (despite you all cumming over every single move he made including transfers, playing style, promotion of youth and winning mentality)

long live van gaal
fuck bayern

fuck you

fuck life

fuck

you're going to hate him before the first year of his contract is out

GorillaJu

It annoys me that there are kids out there with more swag than me

Look at this motherfucker

0318_xze0.gif

Cool as fuck.

Hixx that kid has more swag than all of FootyGaf combined. Not even Yurt can touch him. Why would he want to though, he's busy motorboating a harem worth of barely-legal Eastern Europeans.

hiroshawn

Banned
Been cycling like I never had before since I stopped gambling. I get that workout high again. I'm setting goals and doing things that will benefit me and others whilst casting out all else.

BTW how classless is Nasri's girlfriend? If my girl behaved like that I would end the relationship.

Been cycling like I never had before since I stopped gambling. I get that workout high again. I'm setting goals and doing things that will benefit me and others whilst casting out all else.

BTW how classless is Nasri's girlfriend? If my girl behaved like that I would end the relationship.

I'd accept my girlfriend being in the KKK if she looked like that

Wilbur

Banned
This also might be late (and unfortunately there's no nudity) but here's the PL table compared to how it'd look with only English goals counted: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/05/11/upshot/up-soccer-table.html?smid=fb-nytimes&WT.z_sma=UP_TPL_20140512&bicmp=AD&bicmlukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1388552400000&bicmet=1420088400000&_r=2

#UKIP

YES MOYES

Seriously, fuck City. I dislike them so much. When every cunt was calling me a Liverpool fan because I said I like Rodgers more than Pellegrini and Liverpool's British players more than City's exclusively foreign squad, this is why.

Marc

Even though Sony is already dominating quite a bit this gen, I think they can take this opportunity to dominate even more.

Release PS4 with the camera for the same price as the new Xbone that comes without Kinect.

Then have PS4 with no camera, for even less($50~ less)

Gaming side would go down.

Panty would jizz.

Think that is a good idea to be honest, the PS4 camera is weirdly in massive demand.

I got it for my daughter and she loves it, just paints on the phone app and makes objects. Good fun, Xbox should have done something like that although that gym app looked cool.

Man, I am tired and Demon Souls is pissing me off. I kill the grim reaper dude, kill everything else in the room easily enough. Again the sodding mini bosses are waaay tougher, that dude with the fucking spear did not know when to die. And then I get killed again and again and again by the skeleton dudes outside, the same dudes I was killing to farm souls with easily enough at the beginning of the level. I am much higher level know, way better gear and yet they kick my arse. And those bloody wannabe flying fish decide to randomly start shooting at me in the middle of the fights. At least I am getting a lot of souls when I can manage to retrieve my body.

Think I am getting addicted to this game, and it punishes me for it, I just want to love it... domestic fucking abuse.

Think that is a good idea to be honest, the PS4 camera is weirdly in massive demand.

I got it for my daughter and she loves it, just paints on the phone app and makes objects. Good fun, Xbox should have done something like that although that gym app looked cool.

Man, I am tired and Demon Souls is pissing me off. I kill the grim reaper dude, kill everything else in the room easily enough. Again the sodding mini bosses are waaay tougher, that dude with the fucking spear did not know when to die. And then I get killed again and again and again by the skeleton dudes outside, the same dudes I was killing to farm souls with easily enough at the beginning of the level. I am much higher level know, way better gear and yet they kick my arse. And those bloody wannabe flying fish decide to randomly start shooting at me in the middle of the fights. At least I am getting a lot of souls when I can manage to retrieve my body.

Think I am getting addicted to this game, and it punishes me for it, I just want to love it... domestic fucking abuse.

Dude, you don't play Souls games if you're tired. You just don't.

Hope Sherwood gets another PL job soon. I quite like him.

Marc

GQman2121

Banned
Has anyone else been receiving the Walking Dead Season 2 episodes for free on PS3? I haven't had to purchase a single episode yet and I didn't buy the season pass. They're just listed as free when I go to the store. It's so odd.

Chipotle

YES MOYES

Seriously, fuck City. I dislike them so much. When every cunt was calling me a Liverpool fan because I said I like Rodgers more than Pellegrini and Liverpool's British players more than City's exclusively foreign squad, this is why.

No.

1) Suarez didn't win it
2) City winning is more dismissable, if Liverpool won you'd never hear the end of it.
3) Gerrard managed to lolerpool it which was glorious

Prandelli called up Pasqual instead of Criscito? Amazing. Mimmo seems livid.

This decision baffles me. Criscito is one of the better Italian full backs, there's no excuse leaving him behind, especially for Pasqual. Another victim of Prandelli's hard-on for Fiore players.

Marc

Dude, you don't play Souls games if you're tired. You just don't.

Hope Sherwood gets another PL job soon. I quite like him.

Yep, time to dream of England winning the world cup, winning the lottery, 1080p watch dogs and Adriana Lima bouncing up and down.

Lightning

Banned
No.

1) Suarez didn't win it
2) City winning is more dismissable, if Liverpool won you'd never hear the end of it.
3) Gerrard managed to lolerpool it which was glorious
It was topped off with Yaya losing to Suarez in the awards, Pellegrini losing to Rodgers. City winning has been totally dismissed. Love it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marc is killing me with his DS posts looool

Hixx that kid has more swag than all of FootyGaf combined. Not even Yurt can touch him. Why would he want to though, he's busy motorboating a harem worth of barely-legal Eastern Europeans.
Odd pls ♡ not in front of KidA 😊

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
It was topped off with Yaya losing to Suarez in the awards, Pellegrini losing to Rodgers. City winning has been totally dismissed. Love it.

I could probably win the PL if I had a billion quid to throw around. They have the ability to replace class with class.

Let's see them do something in the CL. maybe then the world will care.

I'm not sure if it's my bias, but it seems like City's win pretty much blew over in a matter of hours, on SSN at least

Probably since it was inevitable since they beat Everton, and it was expected at the start of the season

Chipotle

If Liverpool had won we might've had to put up with more of the English World Cup optimism too. International tournaments are so much more bearable when there's none of that insufferable hype.

ATF487

Apparently Liverpool made £99m from finishing second in the league; more than any other team. £1m more than City.

£22.8m for finishing second in the Premier League, and £77m from TV revenue. Our TV revenue is high than City's as we were shown more often on TV.

Last season we got £54.8m for 7th and United got £60 for first.

Cardiff this season made £64m for bottom place. Shows how much the TV revenue has jumped up.

YES RODGERS

Get in Lallana, although preferably for under 20m

If Liverpool had won we might've had to put up with more of the English World Cup optimism too. International tournaments are so much more bearable when there's none of that insufferable hype.

I think this summer will be really frustrating for England fans tbh

In years past, we've had great personnel that just haven't performed for England. This time around, we'll have decent personnel who simply won't be allowed to perform for England, as Roy's tactics just won't leave any room for excitement and unpredictability.

I mean, nobody's expecting that we'll win it, but we have the players to put together a proper exciting team, like Uruguay 4 years ago. But we're destined to be turgid as fuck, more concerned with flooding our own box to prevent chances than we are with creating them.

I wish Pellegrini was England manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom