• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

So this is the lineup I'm expecting later;

Jones; Flanagan, Skrtel, Agger, Robinson; Lucas, Allen, Coutinho; Aspas, Ibe, Borini.

Alberto, Kolo, maybe even Enrique (if fit) should get minutes from the bench

i expect teixeira to get some minutes

Carbonox

Ji Sung Park has announced his retirement from football

BnkwMdjIEAE1xr8.jpg

LEGEND

Should have stayed and retired at United. Even now he'd still be better than Young and Valencia.

Madrid haven't even got started on the unsettling yet.

In fact I don't think they are serious about Suarez this summer - think they would have ramped things up more by now.

Zabojnik

eV2oP9H.png

BAyern interested in a random Roma player?

You do realize that Benatia is at least two times better than any of your CBs, right?

I'll be really surprised if Roma sell him this summer. Imo, he's not moving unless it's for an obscene amount of money, like 40M€. Probably closer to 50M€.

Elchele

eV2oP9H.png

BAyern interested in a random Roma player?

I'm pretty sure we're going to sign him

You do realize that Benatia is at least two times better than any of your CBs, right?

I'll be really surprised if Roma sell him this summer. Imo, he's not moving unless it's for an obscene amount of money, like 40M€. Probably closer to 50M€.

Kicker said €25M, he has refused to extend his contract apparently. Welcome to Munich

Blablurn

He is better? Well, thats good news. I don't wanna see Boateng anymore.

Elchele

Roma paid Udinese ~14M€. Last summer. Has a contract until 2018. In short: lulz.

He's 27yo. I know he's still a youngster in Italy, but in the rest of the world he's already in the late years of his career.
I believe in Kicker. I'm going to make a Welcome to Munich video now

Jack cw

He's 27yo. I know he's still a youngster in Italy, but in the rest of the world he's already in the late years of his career.

Depends if Pep wants him. Sammer alone is only allowed to sign talents under 10 million EUR. Every player that is part of the 18 man squad is Peps deal. A great CB will come and I still think that Pep prefers David Luiz.

Zabojnik

*smh*

Why am I even discussing this with a Bayern fan from Honduras/Argentina? You picked a German club instead of an Italian or Spanish one. You're a disgrace to your country, my dear Alejandro Sikaffy.

Elchele

Looks like Tata Martino could be Malaga's coach next season.

*smh*

Why am I even discussing this with a Bayern fan from Honduras/Argentina? You picked a German club instead of an Italian or Spanish one. You're a disgrace to your country, my dear Alejandro Sikaffy.

I went all the way to follow the best league. No regrets

pulga

Banned
Why do you guys insist on doing this to yourselves every summer.

EPL is our feeder league. If we want a player, we'll get him. End of.

smiling_moon2.png

Jack cw

Would you Bayern fans here actually welcome the transfer of Luiz?
Last year I would have said no, because we defended as a team under Heynckes. This year though the CBs under Pep are basically alone and only rely on their skill. With Boatengs and Dantes performance right now, Luiz would be a huge upgrade, so yeah.

And this is why I don't give a shit about Portugal in the World Cup. This shows the number of minutes played in the league between 2 midfielders, 2 wingers and 2 RB. 3 of those players are from Sporting and 3 are from Benfica.

xUVYkYt.jpg

The 3 with less minutes are on the 30 man pre-squad. Can you guess where they all play?
Fuck regularity, fuck form, fuck all the work done in a season. It means absolutely shit for Paulo Bento.

pulga

Banned
pls i said i wanted to become a billionaire and buy a honduran team and lead them to league glory which will lead them to CONCACAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE glory which will lead them to the club world cup where we will smash real madrid's doceava winning team in the final and become WORLD CHAMPIONS

9YiA22o.jpg

BELIEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom