• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
How can you speak of honour when you support Feyenoord and white-players only clubs?

92ehPLz.gif

Suen

Ribery and Terry on the same pitch. Ribery slapping Terry and Terry fucking Ribery's favorite underage prositute. You could make this into a movie.

wut

It would be amazing. 2 countries that get on with eachother, but have a long-rooted rivalry and general sense of mild animosity and piss-taking.

I'd love it
Let me rephrase it: I'd rather watch football from Italy's third division over that final. That's how shit both teams are in recent world/euro cups.

Jack cw

Robben and Van Persie. And Van Persie looks to be on the decline already, with his fitness issues returning

Has van Persie recovered from his injury? It doesnt have to be a bad thing with only one or two world class players in the squad. We made it to the semis in 2006 with no world class player. Greece won Euro 2008 like this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
edit: Yes Odd! There's a covenant/guild that protects the area from trespassers :p

He's 27yo. I know he's still a youngster in Italy, but in the rest of the world he's already in the late years of his career.
I believe in Kicker. I'm going to make a Welcome to Munich video now

you can't possibly be serious? 27 is not 'late years' anywhere in the world. Let alone for a CB.

you can squeeze 7 more years out of him at the very least.

you can't possibly be serious? 27 is not 'late years' anywhere in the world. Let alone for a CB.

He can squeeze 7 more years out of him at the very least.

Only 3/4 guaranteed at the top of his game though. I mean he might keep going aged 32/33/34, but alot of players drop off by then or start having fitness issues.

I'd rather have players who are playing at the top of their game like Sturridge & Cahill than 'World Class' players like Van Persie.

Fair point

If Sturridge has another great season next year, he'll be on the periphery of world classness anyway. Same goes for Cahill.

Need to fix Studge's fitness issues though. It's not too bad when we have Suarez to pick up the slack, but it's not good to have him being ruled out for 3+ weeks at a time.

GorillaJu

Yes. Grey phantom area. Great source of Titanite Chunks unfortunately, which is why it's so popular.

I see. Gargoyle fight is frustrating enough as it is, made worse by the fact that I only make it into the boss room half the time I'm running through lol

Hixx

I see. Gargoyle fight is frustrating enough as it is, made worse by the fact that I only make it into the boss room half the time I'm running through lol

There is a trick to how that fight works
focus on one at a time. New gargoyles spawn when you get another to half health

Pretty easy to get overwhelmed.

Or, go buy Holy Water Urns and cheese the hell out of it.

Gosh I love HWUs. Even in PvP. Dude turtling? Throw one behind him and watch him panic.

King_Moc

Banned

Assuming you've rang the bell, you shouldn't be having any problem doing that at all? I ran straight through every time. Unless you're just getting unlucky with invasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom