• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

he's right. To me (as in, my own opinion) you're only a true GOAT after you drag your country to a WC win. The only relevant trophy in football.

Thank god you didnt post Lothar Matthäus and I agree completely with your opinion, because its right.

Blablurn

1001987_902354629781229_7464096865280776615_n.jpg

wut

Löw just said that Meyer, Goretzka, Hahn and Jansen are out of the WC squad.

I mean, I can kinda understand the first three if they were disappointing yesterday. But Jansen hasn't even been with the team yet, what was the point in nominating him :lol

Blablurn

wut

Löw just told that Meyer, Goretzka, Hahn and Jansen are out of the WC squad.

I mean, I can kinda understand the first three if they were disappointing yesterday. But Jansen hasn't even been with the team yet, what was the point in nominating him :lol

the dude is a joke

LegoArmo

It's a community thread. Can talk about whatever the fuck we want.

Personally I'd rather talk about Dark Souls than more verbal rimming of Aaron Ramsey
xXHQfd9.png

Aye, community thread is for people who like football to talk to each other, about anything they can be arsed typing out.

I wonder how far he'll get in erradicating our 4-4-2 style clank.

It will be really weird for me to see us with technical players who don't hoof it forward when under pressure.

That will be a welcome change. I do think there will be quite a lot of people who find it difficult to buy into the pass pass pass approach. Will definitely be weird for me - going to miss the blood and thunder approach we have taken in some games over the years.

K1LLER7

That will be a welcome change. I do think there will be quite a lot of people who find it difficult to buy into the pass pass pass approach. Will definitely be weird for me - going to miss the blood and thunder approach we have taken in some games over the years.
G.Nev won't be happy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We all know Messi will be considered one of the greats regardless of whether he wins a world cup.
absolutely, but THE greatest? It'll always be up for debate. People (wrongfully?) will always be quick to point out that he was only doing it at club level.

For now, he can sit next to Baggio, Batistuta, CR7, Socrates, Roy Keane and Alan Shearer
that was for Hixx
. The players that should have, but couldn't.

but this is his year, their continent and their unbearable heat.
Yeah I just love it. It's everything I love about video games without all the extra fluff. It's like the perfect translation of old school gaming, before games started leaning so heavily on narratives and linear progression. Like, back in the day you heard about what was going on in the towns, then when you went out and found a boss, he didn't talk to you for 10 minutes about why he wants to kill you, you just fought.

I was just in Sinner's Rise, and I raised the lift so that there was a little suicide hole, and I lured that fucking big annoying demon thing into it so it killed itself, then I tried to do it to the next to and they surrounded me and I ended up rolling into it and killing myself :lol Done for the night.
YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's EXACTLY why I love this series <3 Just pure, unadulterated fun.

would read again

SerieA-gaf, can you give me a quick rundown of how well Rafa's done relative to expectations at Napoli?

I will, as soon as OddMorsel goes to sleep

Marc

Benficas curse to come to an end? I would go with them to win personally, the choking is a bit ingrained at this point though.

Way behind in the news, batflecks costume and car revealed. Car looks cool, batmans ears are too short , the symbol is shit and the Affleck inside which defines him is shit but apart from that it's pretty cool I guess.

Channing Tatem as Gambit? Ugh, not for me. Casting for heroes lately has been the worst.

rvy

Banned
It's today? Wtf had no clue, for some reason was expecting it to be around next week, good luck!!

Thanks.

I wonder if I'll become as annoying as BayernGAF if we win the title. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

FORZA BENFICA

Eusebio is being added over Platini's mug as we speak

Welcome back
3AQmK.gif

YES YURT.

Pirlo should be thankful, you are trying to make-up for his sins.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Deschamps "Juve said Pogba is not for sale? Usually these things are said to drive the price up, things can change in an instant."

SHUT UP U SHIT RACIST FRENCH MAN

NASRI'S GIRLFRIEND* WAS RIGHT ABOUT U

*ALLEGEDLY

I love you Didi <3 you're right, we know
YES YURT.

Pirlo should be thankful, you are trying to make-up for his sins.

he's too busy with his new girlfriend to deny these false accusations

BnmQ-WEIcAArACJ.jpg

Meier

eV2oP9H.png

BAyern interested in a random Roma player?
Benatia has really seen his stock rise in the past number of years. He would be cheaper than Laporte since Roma would actually be willing to negotiate to a certain extent and because he's older. Lots of clubs were in for him last summer and will be again if he is truly available.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Benatia has really seen his stock rise in the past number of years. He would be cheaper than Laporte since Roma would actually be willing to negotiate to a certain extent and because he's older. Lots of clubs were in for him last summer and will be again if he is truly available.

don't listen to Zabo, anyone is up for sale in Roma, at any time. Case in point is Marquinhos, he was sold after his first season in Roma.

buy him please

PLEASE

rvy

Banned
José's Bus tried to destroy football, but football had its way
Tonki-cuenca then tried to dethrone football, but football was in the way
Conte tried to destroy football, but football was much too strong
Bayern tried to defile the football, but Guardiola was proven wrong

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
José's Bus tried to destroy football, but football had its way
Tonki-cuenca then tried to dethrone football, but football was in the way
Conte tried to destroy football, but football was much too strong
Bayern tried to defile the football, but Guardiola was proven wrong
I was singing along until you mentioned Conte

Find yourself another backup singer

rvy

Banned
I do not need, (Jesus does not need)
a parking bus (a parking bus)
My tactics are fuckin', (fuckin')
Powerful!!

Aaah!! Arghhh!

Sorry

I did not mean, (Jesus did not mean)
to 4x2x4 your mind (4x2x4 your mind)
But that shit happens to me,
all the time!

LTWheels

So Alberto hasn't travelled with the squad to Dublin. Shame, sounds like he's off this summer. Apparently he never managed to settle in the UK, language problems etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom