• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
I truly don't see why a cap on the number of aged under 20 players a club can have is unworkable. It's simple and would be attacking the cause rather than the symptom.

I'd guess that it wouldn't be workable because of EU working laws? You'd effectively be discriminating based on a players age. It'd be the same thing as nationality quotas.

pulga

Banned
The cunts said they won't add the 3rd star until someone in Serie A reaches 20 Scudetti and therefore the 2nd star.

HAHAHAHAH

alfrednevah.gif

then

4ySbc4v.gif

Hng? I'm confused.

why the hell would you be confused you dim sum

unless youre gay and you never told us before

which in case, you should really tell your girlfriend

subtles

You can only get a max 3 years contract if you are under 18. When you turn 18 you can renegotiate for a longer contract.

All youth players that signed with United aged 16 will be on their last year when they turn 18. Wilson turned 18 in December.

You can only get a max 3 years contract if you are under 18. When you turn 18 you can renegotiate for a longer contract.

All youth players that signed with United aged 16 will be on their last year when they turn 18. Wilson turned 18 in December.
Yeah but we seem to be getting into this position a little too often. He's obv a great talent they should have had that contract ready to go on his birthday. Anyway pretty relaxed about it he's a Manited boy so we should be fine.

Why did they include Tevez in the Giggs tributes :lol idiots. Almost certain he's leaving/retiring from the tone of it all. Apparently he had a meeting with the club yesterday or day before to decide his future. The whole thing was clearly very rushed and shoddily put together.

FootballFan

That Bayern kit is the best of all time.

Incredible.

I wonder if pep designed it, I really wouldn't be surprised. Dat genius brain.

Yeah but we seem to be getting into this position a little too often. He's obv a great talent they should have had that contract ready to go on his birthday. Anyway pretty relaxed about it he's a Manited boy so we should be fine.

Why did they include Tevez in the Giggs tributes :lol idiots. Almost certain he's leaving/retiring from the tone of it all. Apparently he had a meeting with the club yesterday or day before to decide his future. The whole thing was clearly very rushed and shoddily put together.

Yeah, there's no point in worrying about that. It's an entirely different situation from foreign talents like Januzaj and Pogba.

numbers dont matter without la decima. dont let it slip.

La Decima is already nailed on. Congrats Pulga.

Wilbur

Banned

Yeah, think it's pretty clear he isn't going to continue playing. Will either stay on as Ra's assistant or go elsewhere to manage I think.

subtles

Relegation isn't always a pleasant affair, but this is one of the few times it probably is.

I have no particular affinity for any of the clubs going down.

Relegation isn't always a pleasant affair, but this is one of the few times it probably is.

I have no particular affinity for any of the clubs going down.

it's a shame it's all decided down the bottom. I like it when the last day has a good few games involved in the relegation battle.

Hixx

@OptaJoe 3m
5 - Sunderland have named the same starting XI in their last five PL games in a row – the only team to have done this in 2013-14. Settled.

-

Apparently Poyet kicked Dossena out of SAFC weeks ago and we've only found out today.
KuGsj.gif

why am I watching a live stream of the abbey road zebra crossing? watching idiots constantly holding up traffic trying to get a photo.

José Mourinho;111240655 said:
A club with our money and we still put together pressers that sound like they're taking place in a wind tunnel.

air conditioning is probably a must for the amount of people in that room. I'm surprised they finally made it HD and widescreen.

Do you guys think Cole, Terry or Lampard will get/accept new deals?

I really hope Cole and Terry do and I would like Lampard to stay involved with the club someway!

Hixx

This has been Jose Mourinho's first season back in English football and he says: "I like to be back in English football. I don't enjoy defeats but to lose at Crystal Palace is English football. To lose at Newcastle, that is English football. To lose like we did against Sunderland or Aston Villa, is not English football. I like English football, I don't like what is not English football."

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

To win against Liverpool - was that English football? You bitter prick
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom