• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

looooool

our team manager shows the new home shirt to the reporters

pep: looks really pretty

a reporter: looks a lil like barca

pep: yes, a little. very pretty.

FootballFan

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

To win against Liverpool - was that English football? You bitter prick
KuGsj.gif

What does he mean??

Zabojnik

If we sell Immobile and sign fucking Osvaldo, I'm going to RAGE.
Unless we sell him for 30M€ or something.

GorillaJu

Zaccheroni is a hugely popular figure here. People call the team "ZACK JAPAN" (they literally they pronounce it that way, they don't even use the Japanese word for Japan).

He's on a lot of advertisements and such. He said a while ago that he was planning to stop coaching the national team but I think he likes his idol status here.

Juve don't want to sell Pogba, says Raiola. Pogba doesn't want to leave, says Pogba. Conte doesn't want Nani or Evra because they are shit and old, says the Italian press.

Good day in Juve transfer rumours.

faridmon

Apparently we are linked with Maloumbo (I hope I haven't missplled his name that much) of West Brom.

Sure, why not. When you play Europa League, you need as many bodies as possible.

Tc91

I just read that Dortmund is colse to a signing of Immobile. Is that legit?

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 16h
I hope for Dortmund the reports saying they have agreed with Ciro Immobile are true. Quality striker.

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 16h
@JanAageFjortoft @thefootylady they are

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft 16h
@tancredipalmeri @thefootylady you rate him as well?

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 16h
@JanAageFjortoft @thefootylady I do, and negotiations are 100% true.

#TancITK

LegoArmo

I feel like Evra, Nani and even Valencia should get another chance under the new manager.

Young is beyond saving. Cleverley probably too. Maybe a decent 4th choice.

Fergie

Banned
Nani could be good in Serie A. Isn't that old. Couple more years in his prime.

He's much better than Taarabt, although he has had injury laden season.

I rather keep him though.

Evra is dead defensively, alright attack-wise. Although slower pace of Seria A could suit him in his last few years.

Do you guys think Cole, Terry or Lampard will get/accept new deals?

I really hope Cole and Terry do and I would like Lampard to stay involved with the club someway!

All 3 will be offered new deals, Terry and Lampard will sign them, I expect Cole will go. I think Drogba is likely to come back if offered a deal as a player/coach too.

Belgian journalist (can't remember his name but I think he's legit?) said Courtois, Lukaku and Thorgan Hazard are all in Jose's provisional squad for next season at the moment, need Drogba to train Lukaku.

All 3 will be offered new deals, Terry and Lampard will sign them, I expect Cole will go. I think Drogba is likely to come back if offered a deal as a player/coach too.

Belgian journalist (can't remember his name but I think he's legit?) said Courtois, Lukaku and Thorgan Hazard are all in Jose's provisional squad for next season at the moment, need Drogba to train Lukaku.

Thorgan PFA Young Player of the Year 2015.

Bumhead

Banned
For the first time in 7 years we don't have a player on the books called "Johnson".

Nevermind. Today we're linked with Roger.

Linius

Hey Farid, if I need to put a number on my chances to be able to get down to Jabberwocky in august I'd say about 70% now. My mum is willing to pitch in a little with the money.

Zabojnik

Fucking Dortmund should let off their hands from Immobile. RIGHT?

I ... don't know. I think he could be very good for them. I'm just not sure how much I rate him.

I just read that Dortmund is colse to a signing of Immobile. Is that legit?

Those are the rumors. We'd have to buy back Torino's half of Immobile first though, which will be at least 10M€ at this point, maybe even more.

Zaccheroni is a hugely popular figure here. People call the team "ZACK JAPAN" (they literally they pronounce it that way, they don't even use the Japanese word for Japan).

He's on a lot of advertisements and such. He said a while ago that he was planning to stop coaching the national team but I think he likes his idol status here.

I can see him being popular in Japan somehow.

Juve don't want to sell Pogba, says Raiola. Pogba doesn't want to leave, says Pogba. Conte doesn't want Nani or Evra because they are shit and old, says the Italian press.

Good day in Juve transfer rumours.

Don't believe their lies.

Pls take him

No. Nevah.

NotBigSam: 5 players who will shine in the World Cup (before returning home as stars and eventually greedy pampered bastards)

Cannot... breathe...

Luis Muriel

On a scorching day in June, I watched this 18-year-old powerhouse score no fewer than 39 goals in a 60-minute game. It was incredible. He twatted them in from all angles, reducing the opposition defence to a puddle of devastated bones and tears. Almost literally in fact; at the end of the game the big centre half actually started crying. And that’s when we noticed it. The forehead. All the foreheads.

It was at this point it became clear Deportivo were playing against a team of mentally-challenged teens. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t diminish Muriel’s achievements somewhat.

You can only beat what’s put in front of you, though. And if it’s a goalkeeper that spends the entire game trying to catch a bee, so be it.

Aleksandr Kokorin – Russia

When I was manager of Bolton I travelled to Russia to tie up a deal with an exciting young winger. The player wanted to come and the club had a price, but the boy’s advisors were causing real issues. His agent in particular was a deeply worrying character. He was constantly unshaven but never grew a full beard, which kept me awake at night, and he had a little tin of sardines on his person at all times. During an impasse in negotiations he took me out to the hotel balcony for a cigar and began to tell me a little about himself, in a way that scarred me for years to come:

“Some men only see mother’s vagina once in whole life, my friend,” he slurred, bits of sardines flying out of his wretched mouth and onto the Soviet streets below. “Some men.”

Suen

Serie A gaf, there's rumors about Donadoni going to Milan and us getting Inzaghi in return. I don't like the idea so much, although I hate some of Don's decisions he has brought some kind of stability to the club these years.

Bah, for the new page:

NotBigSam: 5 players who will shine in the World Cup (before returning home as stars and eventually greedy pampered bastards)

Cannot... breathe...

Luis Muriel

On a scorching day in June, I watched this 18-year-old powerhouse score no fewer than 39 goals in a 60-minute game. It was incredible. He twatted them in from all angles, reducing the opposition defence to a puddle of devastated bones and tears. Almost literally in fact; at the end of the game the big centre half actually started crying. And that’s when we noticed it. The forehead. All the foreheads.

It was at this point it became clear Deportivo were playing against a team of mentally-challenged teens. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t diminish Muriel’s achievements somewhat.

You can only beat what’s put in front of you, though. And if it’s a goalkeeper that spends the entire game trying to catch a bee, so be it.

Aleksandr Kokorin – Russia

When I was manager of Bolton I travelled to Russia to tie up a deal with an exciting young winger. The player wanted to come and the club had a price, but the boy’s advisors were causing real issues. His agent in particular was a deeply worrying character. He was constantly unshaven but never grew a full beard, which kept me awake at night, and he had a little tin of sardines on his person at all times. During an impasse in negotiations he took me out to the hotel balcony for a cigar and began to tell me a little about himself, in a way that scarred me for years to come:

“Some men only see mother’s vagina once in whole life, my friend,” he slurred, bits of sardines flying out of his wretched mouth and onto the Soviet streets below. “Some men.”

Wilbur

Banned
plonker propelling in mid-air like some sort of adorable, moshing dolphin

help

Jesus H Christ and his untouched mum
LOOOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom