• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

RAWK has a Poet Laureate.

Officially, like.

Even before we examine the cascade of embarrassment and versified garbage initiated by that fact, the raw, brute circumstance alone is fucking bad enough.

There's an outstandingly painful and tedious 30 page thread on debating theism v atheism. The RAWK mods don't exactly put forward a great case.

Zabojnik

Muriel, lol. I remember when we were constantly linked with him. Huge potential, sure, but it just seems like it's never gonna happen for him.

Serie A gaf, there's rumors about Donadoni going to Milan and us getting Inzaghi in return. I don't like the idea so much, although I hate some of Don's decisions he has brought some kind of stability to the club these years.

I don't think Seedorf is going anywhere at this point. You're safe, Suen.

faridmon

I like the fact that he writes lines upon lines how the French sucks, and then ends the whole thing ''Pogba is good on the ball''

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

L1NETT

Wrote up some big response in the Tomodachi life thread but not posting it, probably will end up getting myself banned

Hate the "who cares..mountains out of molehills" attitude. Self absorbed mugs.

Eeesh

need a timeout

Fake big sam will give me a laugh.

Lol, that was me.

Yeah lol

haha

funny

lol

Salazar

itRKdaL.jpg

Looks like he's in dungarees

Carbonox

itRKdaL.jpg

Looks like he's in dungarees

Sammy Ameobi is the most bambi-esque player I've ever seen.

He's still better than Welbeck though. Welbeck's like the first few seconds of a giraffe's birth when it's trying to skid around to stand up right without falling over.

Scum

Wrote up some big response in the Tomodachi life thread but not posting it, probably will end up getting myself banned

Eeesh

need a timeout

Yeah lol

haha

funny

lol

Linett, pls. Thread carefully on gaming side. D:

rvy

Banned

Eeesh

need a timeout

Yeah lol

haha

funny

lol

Don't leave Football-GAF. You'll be banned.

I'd know. I've been banned 8 times and none of those in Footbal-GAF.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ben Pearce ‏@BenPearceSpurs 5m

#thfc After @TomCStandard story yesterday, Sherwood says he plans to play in LK testimonial: "Ill try to play as long as I can possibly can"

Oh god yes. Sandro, break his legs.

Elchele

Oh man

Looks like Pep is putting every decision on hold. He will only make a decision about Pizarro, DvB, etc and about himself after the DFB Cup finale.

I hope we get trashed and he steps down

PLEASE KLOPP

With Liverpool getting Champions League football we will be going after top ranked targets this year but Spurs are going to be the interesting team to watch this transfer window, as they will have much less funds avaliable than previous years as they will have to pay for their own scouts this year.

Sorry, I just had to say that XD

Just consolidate yourself with the fact that even if you did post it, it wouldn't change their minds.

3Sixty

Speaking of RAWK i was on there yesterday and some bloke is on about Lallana and was like

"Look at these GIF's, says it all"

One of them was Jake Hesketh scoring against Portsmouth U18's

Randdalf

Handed in my dissertation today. If anybody here needs some Automatically Optimised Reductions for Heterogeneous Computing Frameworks, then I'm your man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom