• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Pacific Rim is alright for the action scenes and watching shit get blown up. Everything involving the humans is utter dross though.

Like Transformers.

Actually, Transformers is better than Pacific Rim which is better than whatever that shite Edge of Tomorrow will be.

u dun kno bled

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pacific Rim was fun, I don't know what everyone was expecting. :lol

LOOOOL Wilbur, I hope your bus breaks down and you miss your movie.

Incredibly nervous for today's exam.

if it's your driver's license exam again I'm gonna punch you on your curls

if it's another exam, then just get it over with and get whatever. That was my attitude in college :p

Blablurn

I agree with the middle part of PR. Del Toro should have gone all out with the Kaiju action. Instead he put some emphasis on the character and world development.... which didnt really pay off in the end. At least in my opionion.

Wilbur

Banned
Pacific Rim is alright for the action scenes and watching shit get blown up. Everything involving the humans is utter dross though.

Like Transformers.

Actually, Transformers is better than Pacific Rim which is better than whatever that shite Edge of Tomorrow will be.

u dun kno bled

Pacific rim is much better than transformers, but still wasn't very good. I resent all that "turn your brain off" shit. If appraisal of a movie amounts to telling someone that you should feign dumbness to enjoy it, then fuck that.

Pacific Rim was fun, I don't know what everyone was expecting. :lol

LOOOOL Wilbur, I hope your bus breaks down and you miss your movie.

if it's your driver's license exam again I'm gonna punch you on your curls

Getting the train m8 but good try. I'll be sure to enjoy the movie and the handjob I'll get off curly haired joe in the darkened auditorium

Guuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Gahl announcement delayed until next week.

Manchester United will postpone an announcement to confirm Louis van Gaal’s appointment as manager until next week in order to respect preparations for Holland’s friendly against Ecuador in Amsterdam on Saturday.

WJD

I agree with the middle part of PR. Del Toro should have gone all out with the Kaiju action. Instead he put some emphasis on the character and world development.... which didnt really pay off in the end. At least in my opionion.

My biggest problems with it (aside from awful characters) was that every action scene was dark and wet.

Without fail.

except that weird flashback which was kind of cool I guess

Guuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Gahl announcement delayed until next week.
m8 r u joshin me

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
CELTIC will now go head-to-head against English Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur in a glamour pre-season friendly in Helsinki this summer instead of Bayer Leverkusen as previously announced.

The North London side finished sixth in the league this term and are packed with top-class international players, a number of whom will feature at the World Cup in Brazil.

And they will offer an excellent test to Neil Lennon’s men ahead of a new campaign as they aim to seal a fourth successive title and progress to the UEFA Champions League group stages for the third year running.

Held in the Olympic Stadium, on August 2, the match will also be a homecoming for Celtic’s Finnish striker Teemu Pukki, who enjoyed a profitable 12-month spell for local side HJK Helsinki before his move to the Bundesliga.

That might actually be a decent match. I hope we have a good pre-season this year, the last couple have been a complete mess. Just two weeks before the season started we played Monaco with Livermore and Fryers at CB and lost 5-2. Got to get the squad together early this time.

WJD

Is it Japanese

God I'm supposed to be leaving now but I'm in the middle of a massive sore shit

Oh no I am gonna be late

YURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Had snapchat all ready for one this morning but it came out like a neatly formed little egg so I decided against it.

Only the best for you.

Wilbur

Banned
Had snapchat all ready for on this morning but it came out like a neatly formed little egg so I decided against it.

Only the best for you.

I literally just tried to film one for you :lol

But I almost passed out due to the strain.

Peco

Corriere dello Sport: Ancelotti could come back to Milan if he doesn't win la Decima.

At this point they're just throwing random names: Prandelli, Spalletti, Conte, Montella, Inzaghi, Donadoni, Ancelotti and maybe even Seedorf. As much as I'd like to have Carlo back, I don't think he'd be able to do what he did in the past with this team. Also, if we can spend €7m for a new manager, let's just sign Montella.

I hate all this. I know I'd love to see Milan play some attractive football but seriously, what the fuck were they thinking in january? At first I was sceptical about the hiring of a manager with no coaching experience but Seedorf won me over and now I see in him the right man to build something with this players. They should calm the fuck down and let the man work in peace.

BnquDEWCEAESj1P.jpg

its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif

Carbonox

CELTIC will now go head-to-head against English Premier League outfit Tottenham Hotspur in a glamour pre-season friendly in Helsinki this summer instead of Bayer Leverkusen as previously announced.

"glamour" lol Geodude's more glamourous.

AC Milan are a joke club now. It's a such a shame too as I really liked them in the past. Shit owners, shit squad.

like newcastle

Peco

Nah, you should blame Inter.

PSG hired Leo after his stint with Inter

Inter accepted parting ways with him

he bought Ibra and Thiago Silva, and the rest is history

You're saying that just because Allegri will be Juve's coach next year.

Marc

Imagine in 30 years. Uli has been shanked by a white power gang in prison. Pep has turned rabid, foaming at the mouth from the steroids. Robben completes his transformation into Gollum. Ribery starts to work for the BBC. Bayern are relegated and battling for mid table in 2. Bundesliga every year.

Blablurn sighs and says "at least we won the champions league in 2013"

The future Notts Forest or Leeds.

To be fair, you also liked Pacific Rim and that's the worst movie I've ever seen in cinema by quite a bit.

The worse bit was the guy from its always sunny trying to play a scientist and acting exactly like he would from the TV show.

I will go and watch Godzilla next Tuesday when it's cheap day at Cineworld.

In other news

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819217

Fucking dying here. The tears won't stop streaming.

Wow, some classics in there. The u wot m8 gif should be added to the thread.

I hate all this. I know I'd love to see Milan play some attractive football but seriously, what the fuck were they thinking in january? At first I was sceptical about the hiring of a manager with no coaching experience but Seedorf won me over and now I see in him the right man to build something with this players. They should calm the fuck down and let the man work in peace.
I agree that the team and the board didn't behave in the right way with Seedorf, he did some mistakes here and there (Mexes with the Captain armband vs Napoli, the Atletico game, the Atalanta formation just to name a few) but at least we played a bit better than last fall and doubled (or something like that) Allegri's points.

At this point it's pretty certain that we can't go on with Clarence, the Italian players don't really like him, Galliani wants to fire him asap and even Berlusconi doesn't feel like defending him anymore. Keeping Seedorf one more year would mean another year like this one: we did that mistake with Allegri last year and we were really, really close to relegation. Again, everybody should've behaved better with Seedorf, but in June he should leave even if Milan for some reason wants to keep him.
Wtf is with Milan and managers?

It seems like they hire a new one every three months.

We changed our manager for the first time in three years last January and we'll probably change again in a month or so, seems pretty normal to me.

Wilbur

Banned
Manchester United will delay naming Louis van Gaal as their new manager until after the weekend to respect Holland's preparations for their friendly against Equador on Saturday

but cool we won't respect the World Cup preparations

Fuck Woodward

Peco

I agree that the team and the board didn't behave in the right way with Seedorf, he did some mistakes here and there (Mexes with the Captain armband vs Napoli, the Atletico game, the Atalanta formation just to name a few) but at least we played a bit better than last fall and doubled (or something like that) Allegri's points.

At this point it's pretty certain that we can't go on with Clarence, the Italian players don't really like him, Galliani wants to fire him asap and even Berlusconi doesn't feel like defending him anymore. Keeping Seedorf one more year would mean another year like this one: we did that mistake with Allegri last year and we were really, really close to relegation. Again, everybody should've behaved better with Seedorf, but in June he should leave even if Milan for some reason wants to keep him.

I remember when Barbie was all fired up about replacing Galliano with some young stud, what happened to that? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom