• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Maybe they will put it on for me in the hospital.

mnwjk.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Brilliant avatar Zabo ;p

It's Evra's birthday guys. Pls say something nice.

on the bright side Liverpool GAF, he's one year closer to death.

GorillaJu

God I love him

God I hate him

It cracks me up how when it comes to Italian leagues they always re-ask the question before answering.

"Would I like to play for Barcelona one day? My agent knows what I want."

"My future in Italy? Anything can happen in football."

"Would I like to have a romantic dinner with Yurt, licking caviar off his Ukromanislavian girlfriend's nipples? The answer is yes."

did i read right last night, LFC want Benzema? WHY, get Higuain in stead :/

If the Echo, the Times or the Independent report interest from us, it's likely to be true. Take any other source with a grain of salt. 99% of everything written in the close season is bullshit.

Marc

It's Evra's birthday guys. Pls say something nice.

on the bright side Liverpool GAF, he's one year closer to death.

He certainly, erm, plays football... I guess.

Is the background of the Liverpool kit a freight container? If so, why aren't they leaning on it? Missed opportunity.

I kind of like the warrior kits, they are different at least.

Corriere dello Sport: Ancelotti could come back to Milan if he doesn't win la Decima.

At this point they're just throwing random names: Prandelli, Spalletti, Conte, Montella, Inzaghi, Donadoni, Ancelotti and maybe even Seedorf. As much as I'd like to have Carlo back, I don't think he'd be able to do what he did in the past with this team. Also, if we can spend €7m for a new manager, let's just sign Montella.

Feorax

Moreno is gonna be a really hard one to lure. If Chelsea and Real want him it'd take some special work by Ayre and Rodgers to get him to come to LFC.

Well all you have to do is convince him he'll be given a good chance at Liverpool. If he has a few games like he had last night whilst playing for Real or Chelsea, he's probably going to be benched for a couple of months. With us, he'd probably be given the opportunity to play himself back into form.

Also, Sevilla apparently want Assaidi and Alberto (both conveniently missing yesterday).

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Luci leave my Montella alone :((

Fady is going to the Al Ain v City friendly today. This is how it begins, this is how we convert him.

You know what I love about Fady 2.0? Is that he ditched Barca.

"Would I like to have a romantic dinner with Yurt, licking caviar off his Ukromanislavian girlfriend's nipples? The answer is yes."

Ahahahah :lol :lol

"A “Triple Satisfaction” with a handsome American lad? An offer we can't refuse! "
a guest appearance by your Japanese girl would certainly be appreciated

You can keep him

but that's EXACTLY why we don't want him

Herr K

Banned
Corriere dello Sport: Ancelotti could come back to Milan if he doesn't win la Decima.

At this point they're just throwing random names: Prandelli, Spalletti, Conte, Montella, Inzaghi, Donadoni, Ancelotti and maybe even Seedorf. As much as I'd like to have Carlo back, I don't think he'd be able to do what he did in the past with this team. Also, if we can spend €7m for a new manager, let's just sign Montella.

If we can spend €7m on a coach, I'd rather see them keeping Seedorf and buying Taarabt.

Lightning

Banned
I wish Arsenal would sign Remy and Benzema and send Sanogo on loan. Do the right thing, Arsene.

Also get the Aurier deal done. We know Sagna is gone so get his replacement done.

WJD

Waiting for the LVG announcement so thought I might as well get cracking on some more revision.

Secret Trusts are so seedy and I love it.

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine in 30 years. Uli has been shanked by a white power gang in prison. Pep has turned rabid, foaming at the mouth from the steroids. Robben completes his transformation into Gollum. Ribery starts to work for the BBC. Bayern are relegated and battling for mid table in 2. Bundesliga every year.

Blablurn sighs and says "at least we won the champions league in 2013"

Blablurn

Imagine in 30 years. Uli has been shanked by a white power gang in prison. Pep has turned rabid, foaming at the mouth from the steroids. Robben completes his transformation into Gollum. Ribery starts to work for the BBC. Bayern are relegated and battling for mid table in 2. Bundesliga every year.

Blablurn sighs and says "at least we won the champions league in 2013"

Just go to the cinema already you fool. MOVIE OF THE YEAR.

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt all I want is for you and that old man to fight so bitterly to something approaching death the you find respect for each other somewhere in the void of battle and that maybe you just start spontaneously kissing or something i don't know lol #europaleague

I'll sigh and say "At least we didn't break down like United, shame what happened to them. If only they had kept Moyes."

If we had kept Moyes we would have become extinct already. Prehistoric training methods m8

And pacific rim really wasn't very good, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom