• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

nocbV7q.png

is that krang from tmnt

Nicktendo86

Manchester United will delay naming Louis van Gaal as their new manager until after the weekend to respect Holland's preparations for their friendly against Equador on Saturday

but cool we won't respect the World Cup preparations

Fuck Woodward
Ah minor contract issues still to be ironed out apparently, wondered if that was the case.

The Telegraph said:
But with minor contractual issues still to be signed off, both United and Van Gaal have opted to shelve plans to confirm his appointment until after the weekend fixture against fellow World Cup qualifiers Ecuador.

With Holland coach Van Gaal keen to avoid distractions in the build-up to Saturday’s friendly at the Amsterdam ArenA -- and also avoid accusations of focusing on United at the expense of his job with the Dutch -- United are happy to wait until next week to finalise the deal with the former Ajax, Barcelona and Bayern Munich coach.

I don't like that Schweine and Thiago are out for the final. Should mean that Martinez will start in DM which sucks because I'd rather see Schweine dragging his dead body instead of Martinez beasting against us.

But Pep

So it will be Lahm and Toni midfield with Rafinha as RB and Javi as CB :lol
I wish

I don't like that Schweine and Thiago are out for the final. Should mean that Martinez will start in DM which sucks because I'd rather see Schweine dragging his dead body instead of Martinez beasting against us.

But Pep

So it will be Lahm and Toni midfield with Rafinha as RB and Javi as CB :lol
I wish

Don't worry sweetness, you've got this. Klopp's already got Pep figured out.

Eto’o: “I’m 33 today. It’s not because an idiot (Mourinho) said that I was old that you have to believe him.”

Heh, Mou just making friends all over the place.

LTWheels

Dark Souls is basically a modern version of Simon's Quest with online note leaving to help the play through more unintuative parts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haha wow Iniesta has actually gained a little bit of hair there. Xavi and the black players aged quite well.

Robben looks happier not trying to hide it anymore. You hear that, Fry8?

Pirlo <3

WJD

Curry sauce is all well and good, but what would a night out be without a lathering of gravy on top of a mountain of cheesy chips? It'd be fairly disappointing, that's what.

3Sixty

Yeah I prefer curry sauce to gravy. There's a chinese right next door to my local shop, the willpower it takes not to pop in and get curry sauce and chips is IMMENSE.

There is a chinese chippy next door to my work that does a large container with chips & egg fried rice lathered in curry sauce for £2.50.

I once got it 6 shifts in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom