• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Surprised that MS would reveal Halo 5: Guardians before E3, even giving it a release date of autumn 2015. Even saying that there is going to be something Halo this year pretty much confirms H2A.

Don't Saints owe £50m in outstanding transfer fees + repayments or something like that.

Anyway - I don't think they are in any urgent need to sell so I don't think any player is leaving for less than their valuation.

Pretty confident we are going to get Shaw as we will be willing to pay what it takes.

Not sure why Liverpool are prepared to go to low £20millions...so what £21m/£22m but not £25m.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt I was invaded by two guys at once and they tried to kill me but I fucking murdered them. I don't think PvP in this game is really fun, though. It drives me mad when people invade me, I just want to keep playing the game, and all they do is fuck me over.

hahah that's how you'll feel on your first run, since you're too busy exploring and stuff. But on NG+, all you'll ever want is duels and PVP!

z2ORn.gif

3Sixty

Don't Saints owe £50m in outstanding transfer fees + repayments or something like that.

Anyway - I don't think they are in any urgent need to sell so I don't think any player is leaving for less than their valuation.

Pretty confident we are going to get Shaw as we will be willing to pay what it takes.

Not sure why Liverpool are prepared to go to low £20millions...so what £21m/£22m but not £25m.

£22m in outstanding transfers. Which is fuck all really.

I think we'll play hard ball with Shaw but are more likely to let Lallana go easier.

dc89

I hope Messi didn't ask for Aguero. Because he isn't going to Barca.

"I'm so happy. It was an amazing moment to win another title, I'll be back next year even stronger to win more trophies."

Surprised that MS would reveal Halo 5: Guardians before E3, even giving it a release date of autumn 2015. Even saying that there is going to be something Halo this year pretty much confirms H2A.

So what else do they have at E3 this year if Halo 5 gets bumped :/

I hope Messi didn't ask for Aguero. Because he isn't going to Barca.

"I'm so happy. It was an amazing moment to win another title, I'll be back next year even stronger to win more trophies."
All of that can happen at Barcelona. It's more likely to actually.

L1NETT

So what else do they have at E3 this year if Halo 5 gets bumped :/

Halo 5 was never ever coming out this year.
I reckon;
Gears CG teaser (our bet still on :p)

Sequel to the best racing game of last gen in Forza Horizon

Halo bloody 2 Anniversary

That Project Nagano thing

Sunset Overdrive

Quantam break

State of Decay 2

Matic > Luiz in the MF.

We honestly don't need both. Matic allows us to commit another body forward which is something Luiz isn't capable of.

We need more then one defensive midfielder. We play most games with two and even if we only played with one we need two good players for each position. I would get rid of Mikel, Ramires and Lampard first.

Tc91

:loooool Rio, he's even spreading his 5 shit to City players.

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 1h
Shout out to @aguerosergiokun reppin the #5cap as we say farewell to Singapore! Its been a pleasure.

Bnv5oAvIAAA5214.jpg

Halo 5 was never ever coming out this year.
I reckon;
Gears CG teaser (our bet still on :p)

Sequel to the best racing game of last gen in Forza Horizon

Halo bloody 2 Anniversary

That Project Nagano thing

Sunset Overdrive

Quantam break

State of Decay 2

The Black Tusk stream last night made me even less confident we'll see Gears at E3, I'm not even sure there will be a HD collection :/

Undead Labs said they wouldn't be at E3, even though I had them pegged down for it, they could be misleading us but I dunno...

Presumably they have some new IPs to show off...

What was our bet again? I forgot >.< :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom