• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

:loooool Rio, he's even spreading his 5 shit to City players.

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 1h
Shout out to @aguerosergiokun reppin the #5cap as we say farewell to Singapore! Its been a pleasure.

Bnv5oAvIAAA5214.jpg

Alright sell him. SELL HIM!

Blablurn

BREAKING

Reporter: "Schweini is injured and Mandzu is not in the squad. Why is he not in the squad? Injured too?"

Pep: "He is healthy. Thats my decision. It''s my decision that he won't play."

I guess that's that. Good Bye Mandzu.

Fintan

Matic > Luiz in the MF.

We honestly don't need both. Matic allows us to commit another body forward which is something Luiz isn't capable of.
Unless we sign another centre midfielder, then we still need Luiz to play there. Ramires have been awful, Lampard is done, and Mikel is Mikel.

Have we been linked to any midfielders?

BREAKING

Reporter: "Schweini is injured and Mandzu is not in the squad. Why is he not in the squad? Injured too?"

Pep: "He is healthy. Thats my decision. It''s my decision that he won't play."

I guess that's that. Good Bye Mandzu.

lol

Pep really is the worst

what a way to say goodbye to a treble winner

But I thought you were at the cinema for all of United's games this season.

:lol

That's actually the last one I saw I think...it was when we played Swansea, that's like 5 ago months then I guess.

And funnily enough that movie had something to do with Nazi Germany too :lol

I did see American Hustle a few weeks back actually, rubbish, doesn't count.

Linius

This school I'm going to next year is so stupid. They send me a web link trough the mail, real mail delivered by some dude at my doorstep. Then I type in the link and it doesn't even work.

Why don't they fucking email me in the first place :/

L1NETT

The Black Tusk stream last night made me even less confident we'll see Gears at E3, I'm not even sure there will be a HD collection :/

Undead Labs said they wouldn't be at E3, even though I had them pegged down for it, they could be misleading us but I dunno...

Presumably they have some new IPs to show off...

What was our bet again? I forgot >.< :p

Gears Cg trailer. We never offered terms though...

Ehh the unannounced stuff at E3 is always the most exciting. MS will have summat

Portugeezer

This school I'm going to next year is so stupid. They send me a web link trough the mail, real mail delivered by some dude at my doorstep. Then I type in the link and it doesn't even work.

Why don't they fucking email me in the first place :/

Dem cave man times...

Was it an easy link to type in at least, or was it some amateur.com/direct/#&df/skjad.html

Hi guys, Been reading the thread for about a year now and finally got an account that works on here, really looking forward to the world cup, hopefully Roy has us playing some decent football but the chances of that happening are slim :/

L1NETT

Hi guys, Been reading the thread for about a year now and finally got an account that works on here, really looking forward to the world cup, hopefully Roy has us playing some decent football but the chances of that happening are slim :/

Welcome welcome

New best avatar confirmed

Wilbur

Banned
Albrighton ranks handily above Jovetic on the Star Power index.

:lol

Welcome man! Just enjoy the World Cup lool, that's what I'm doing. Fuck England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom