• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

Just bought tickets for Liverpool v Roma today. Seems like a much hotter ticket than it was last time around. Tickets went on sale at 10 and I got two of the last seats together in the Liverpool supporters section.

When they came in 2012 I got standing room tickets without too much trouble. They priced them at 20 dollars this time, which is a steal, but they sold out instantly and are on stub hub for 100 dollars each :(

Meier

Just bought tickets for Liverpool v Roma today. Seems like a much hotter ticket than it was last time around. Tickets went on sale at 10 and I got two of the last seats together in the Liverpool supporters section.

When they came in 2012 I got standing room tickets without too much trouble. They priced them at 20 dollars this time, which is a steal, but they sold out instantly and are on stub hub for 100 dollars each :(

I paid over $100 a pop for my Supporter's Section tickets for the City v Liverpool game. The cheapest in the entire stadium was like $65 I think. :(

(Then there's the whole flying to NY thing)

smiley-laughing002.gif

I would rather chew off my f***ing scrotum than ever listen again to this boneless f***ing melange of morose f***ing piss-shit! I would rather eat an entire f***ing yurt, washed down with f***ing beige paint recently shat out of an incontinent yak’s anus!

lol

ATF487

I paid over $100 a pop for my Supporter's Section tickets for the City v Liverpool game. The cheapest in the entire stadium was like $65 I think. :(

(Then there's the whole flying to NY thing)

Woof, hope the sight lines are decent in that new Yankee stadium.

Put it this way; so remorselessly insubstantial is this album that if it were submitted to the f***ing British Homeopathic Association as a f***ing potential remedy, they’d f***ing knock it back, saying: “No good, mate. You’ve over-diluted it, you silly twat!”

:lol

Wilbur

Banned

This bit was the best

At which point you have to say: For f***’s sake, why, man? Gwyneth Paltrow no longer being in your life is like having a 14 inch long celery stick that’s been stuck up your arse for years surgically removed! You should be f***ing delirious! This album should be a series of f***ing honky-tonk piano-driven upbeat bangers with titles like 'Wahoo!' and 'Thank F*** Almighty, Free At Last!' and 'I Don’t Have To Knit My Breakfast No More!', all accompanied to the sound of six-shooters fired into the f***ing ceiling with both hands!

I don't have to knit my breakfast LOOOOOOL

FeD.nL

I'm really interested in the friendly against Ecuador tomorrow just to see the new system at work. I think it's the best choice for us at the moment and might actually get us some surprising results.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yep, Arrow is trash. Nerds and their love for Comic Book figures have no boundaries!
'Nerds' looool

You watch anime you spunkbubble ^________^

I don't know anything about anyone in Arrow or any DC or Marvel character for that matter, but I still enjoy it.

All I know about Spiderman is that he shoots webs and he's the fucking coolest superhero ever <3

With Robert-Downey-Jr-Man.

To each his own.

faridmon

Fuck Spiderman. Why would I watch a terrible movies with a superhero that have an apparent boner all the time? IN MY FACE as well

Cool? oh, pls

Linius

I'm really interested in the friendly against Ecuador tomorrow just to see the new system at work. I think it's the best choice for us at the moment and might actually get us some surprising results.

Me too. First time in a while I'm gonna watch a friendly.

Also interested in seeing this Milik guy play. And what our plan is with him and Zivkovic both for the same position. Who's gonna be top dawg?

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry, but 2D waifu is different. Perspective pls.

Really? Lol, sure, if you say...

Saying comic books have terrible dialogue and tier adaptations have terrible acting while praising anime is like saying you're a decent human being and supporting Barcelona

Wilbur. Did you like Godzilla?

ibsLF1aGnpjzHL.gif

I really liked it. Posted a few times in the OT; I'd go get them but I'm on my phone. Pls search yourself.

Had flaws, but it was well paced, looked and sounded amazing, and was a hybrid of a few Spielberg films

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck Spiderman. Why would I watch a terrible movies with a superhero that have an apparent boner all the time? IN MY FACE as well

Cool? oh, pls
You've got a point

That's certainly not as 'cool' as watchig half naked highschool girls playing volleyball and fucking themselves with a cucumber ^__~

Again, to each his own. Fun, trash, cool..all subjective.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Speaking of Anderson how has he been on loan? I can only imagine slow, useless and benched but id like to hear the opposite.

faridmon

Saying comic books have terrible dialogue and tier adaptations have terrible acting while praising anime is like saying you're a decent human being and supporting Barcelona

So wrong! Yet so
wrong

First I never said anything about Dialogue, but now that you mentioned it, yes, they do have terrible writing. And stop acting like you know enough about Anime to call out for its terrible writing. There are a lot of crap, yes, but the ones that are made seriously have Oscar writing written all over them.

And I told you, I just watch the terrible ones out of Waifu considerations.

You've got a point

That's certainly not as 'cool' as watchig half naked highschool girls playing volleyball and fucking themselves with a cucumber ^__~

Again, to each his own. Fun, trash, cool..all subjective.
Yes, I know of Hentai as well!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Apparantly, we are in for Andros Townsend.

I think we would be silly to get rid of him, MoPo could make him a much better player. Considering he was an academy player Sherwood really didn't seem to give a shit about him.

Townsend might be ineffective at the moment but he has an explosive quality that we don't have in the rest of the squad.

Wilbur

Banned
See I don't care if anyone likes anime, but then I do find it odd that you could say comic books are for nerds otherwise :lol. The mind boggles.

It's like that Godzilla thread. I don't give a fuck if anyone dislikes it. I just find it odd that people criticise poorly written characters and then say "I loved Pacific Rim!" I don't understand how you can have both viewpoints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom