• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
oh man Ronaldinho, greatest spectacle ever was watching him in his prime, Ronaldo moved away from the tricks into raw imba effectiveness, would be nice to see him pull out a few more.

GorillaJu

Liverpool-GAF been kinda quiet on here this evening, guess they have better things to do on a Friday evening.

What do people think of they're supposed targets. Bertrand for LB, really?

That video used to be on YouTube but for some reason it got taken down.

I think MySpace is fitting though. That was the golden era of compilations. Grainy footage and no flashy bollocks.

No idea. I guess Rodgers sees something in him. He seems so mediocre to me. I'd take Moreno any day over him.

Abraxas

All is lost. Save this post. Arse are gone.

tumblr_lhbklrjBWf1qg4va1.jpg

Steve Bruce is too powerful. The tiger will destroy the Cannon.

265698783-soccer-carling-cup-final-arsenal-v-birmingham-city-wembley-stadium.jpg

Why even try, it will happen again. Mesut's eyes will melt, Ramsey's legs will snap, Giroud's hair will fall flat.

Andre Santos will return, bring plague with him. The parade will stall, and consume London.

Arsenal-Fans-110424-Dejected-AI-300.jpg

All is Lost.

FootballFan

According to WhoScored, Lionel Messi has dribbled past an opponent 767 times in the last five seasons of La Liga, 405 times more than any other player.

According to WhoScored, Lionel Messi has dribbled past an opponent 767 times in the last five seasons of La Liga, 405 times more than any other player.

Yeah but he's also defrauded the Spanish people out of tens of millions in tax payments.

Charles Manson had a great beard but you don't see me repping him because I know he had questionable morals.

wedward

http://vimeo.com/69360936

Arsenal fans go watch this vid. Puts all our failures in perspective, we could have done so much but we have a chance, a very good one to end it all tomorrow.

Goddamnit I love this squad.

That Neville talk at the end makes me cry. Every time.

That Wenger talk at the end. <3

I'm sure that will help Barca to win the La Liga tomorrow

You are right. Having the best player in the world will help them win La Liga.

sohois

Liverpool-GAF been kinda quiet on here this evening, guess they have better things to do on a Friday evening.

What do people think of their supposed targets. Bertrand for LB, really?

That video used to be on YouTube but for some reason it got taken down.

I think MySpace is fitting though. That was the golden era of compilations. Grainy footage and no flashy bollocks.

as people have mentioned in the past, if it's not the times or the Liverpool echo, it's not really worth paying attention to. Bertrand links are coming from the guardian and telegraph seemingly. just journos dredging up old links

subtles

I find the club briefing certain sections of the press rather peculiar at this sensitive point in time.

Football will die again this weekend. How many lives does it have?

Tubie

La Liga final in a few hours.

Cristiano wants to play against the clubs wishes because he feels "fine".

CL final next week.

Ancelotti says Illaramendi is Alonso's replacement.

I can't take this.

I might just go and hide somewhere and come back in a few weeks and see the aftermath.

Would rather keep Flanagan and Enrique as the options than Bertrand. Even if we need Enrique's wages off the bill to free up money for another signing, we need better than Bertrand at leftback.

Unless we plan to stop using Flanagan at LB altogether for some reason and want Enrique gone, in which case Bertrand would be an acceptable second choice

Gonna stop listening to Football Ramble I think. Pete Donnelson's voice is a massive irritant, and his bellend student personality is hugely annoying.

Which match are you guys watching later? Gonna stream the Barca game and keep an eye on the Arsenal match on TV.

Blablurn

By the end of the day we'll be fucked.

Milchnonsters dick will beat ballacks by a mile after celebrating a 4:0 victory over bayern.

Elsk will dance around the tv, while putting a benfica like curse on pep. He will never win a final with his tiki taka Football again.

Blablurn will sit in the corner, biting his nails, mumbling about the cl victory 2013 over and over again

Its gonna be a memorable day

Blablurn

Is it just me or does FIFA 14 on PS4 look a little underwhelming. Except the crowd it doesnt look that much different from the PC version.

Lightning

Banned
Which match are you guys watching later? Gonna stream the Barca game and keep an eye on the Arsenal match on TV.
The Arsenal game and only the Arsenal game.

If we win I will probably watch the Bayern game but if we lose fuck football not watching anything until next season starts, not even the world cup.

GorillaJu

The War on Drugs - Red Eyes

I must have listened to this song a gajillion times already and the album is only a couple of months old. The whole album is great but this is the best song I've heard this year so far. iTunes says my play count for the album is 21 times, Red Eyes 36 times lol

God what a song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1LmX5c7HoUw

Zabojnik

The War on Drugs - Red Eyes

I must have listened to this song a gajillion times already and the album is only a couple of months old. The whole album is great but this is the best song I've heard this year so far. iTunes says my play count for the album is 21 times, Red Eyes 36 times lol

God what a song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1LmX5c7HoUw

What an amazing album Lost In The Dream is. My AOTY as for sure. Not just Red Eyes, almost every song is brilliant. In Reverse, Eyes to the Wind, The Burning ... Springsteen's spirit is strong with these lads. :p There are a couple of dead moments in the album, I guess, but as a whole ... Masterpiece. Can't recommend it enough. I hate that they're not playing anywhere near me. :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Di Marzio is saying MoPo is very close to joining Spurs. Seems like Levy has his heart set on bringing him here.

WJD

Can't see anything other than a boring 3-0 win for Arsenal today. If they were gonna choke it would have been against Wigan.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Obviously I'm backing Hull today but they nearly choked against Sheffield United in the semi, it's a long shot. Hopefully Huddlestone and Livermore have the game of their lives.

Lightning

Banned
Obviously I'm backing Hull today but they nearly choked against Sheffield United in the semi, it's a long shot. Hopefully Huddlestone and Livermore have the game of their lives.
Relying on reject Spurs boys to stop us? Lol. Good luck with that!

Nothing can stop the Ozil and Ramsey train!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom