• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Wait. There's no toilet inside? I guess you just take a shit in the shower and mash it down the drain?

this game

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/ae/Monster_Monpiece_gameplay.gif[IMG]

has been given a US and EU release date

[url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=111260452#post111260452[/url][/QUOTE]

And yet Nintendo won't release Pocket Football Club here in the US. Fuckers.

Hixx

Wait. There's no toilet inside? I guess you just take a shit in the shower and mash it down the drain?

And yet Nintendo won't release Pocket Football Club here in the US. Fuckers.

It's London. You shit in a bucket and hoy it out the window.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
this game

Monster_Monpiece_gameplay.gif

has been given a US and EU release date

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=111260452#post111260452
The avatars of the users in that thread confirm that I should judge people on their avatars.

Hixx

@henrywinter 1m
Premier League B League planned start 2015-16. 2 divs 12-14 teams (inc FL sides with Cat 1 Acads). U23. Televised by Sky/BT. Outside pyramid

So they're rebranding it again and putting it on TV.

Dyke is a fucking moron.

3Sixty

@henrywinter 1m
Premier League B League planned start 2015-16. 2 divs 12-14 teams (inc FL sides with Cat 1 Acads). U23. Televised by Sky/BT. Outside pyramid

Dyke is a fucking moron.

So basically the U21's league as it is now.

But on TV.

Brilliant.

@henrywinter 1m

Dyke is a fucking moron.

Huh.

But they just announced that other thing yesterday...

That sounds alright though tbh.

Meier

@henrywinter 1m

Dyke is a fucking moron.

If it's outside the pyramid, that makes it effectively non-competitive essentially, right? What's the point then? It really is just re-branding. Is the competition going to be magically better because it's on TV?

Oh well, I'll watch the shit out of our games if they sell the rights to the US and I can stream em.

Feorax

Was interesting watching the press conference earlier, where Rodgers was saying his job now was to do for our defence what he has done for our attack.

Interesting that we've only conceded 17 at home all season.

jtb

Banned
Was interesting watching the press conference earlier, where Rodgers was saying his job now was to do for our defence what he has done for our attack.

Interesting that we've only conceded 17 at home all season.

only? still the worst record of the top 4 (13, 11, 11)

rvy

Banned
Does GAME take a long time to charge your credit card? I ordered a 360 HDD on Wednesday night, they shipped it Thursday morning and the card still hasn't been charged

Weird.

Suen

Handed in my dissertation today. If anybody here needs some Automatically Optimised Reductions for Heterogeneous Computing Frameworks, then I'm your man.
Still need to write the rest of my report, haven't touched it in a while now. Fortunately I'm mostly done with the Implementation and Result parts (although I need to clean it up a bit and add one final part to it) which is the time consuming part, just need to put abstract, intro, background and related work + conclusion & future improvements. I'm already up at 35 pages, expecting it to be around 50 pages. Pls no more.

i'm sorry for complaining El Topo, good luck with your 300-something pages Phd report.

you can take Guardiola after he steps down next saturday
Dat hate. Jupp just leave Bayern, join Serie A gaf.

Yen

I don't like this "Dare to Zlatan" business. I preferred him when he was a harmless but genuine egomaniac, not a self-aware Nike advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom