• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

At least we don't have any cowards.

I think winning the final would give this squad a huge boost and a ton of confidence.

I'd be a lot more excited for the Giro d'Italia in Belfast if they weren't all drug cheats (how's that for a generalisation)
/avaya

That's not a generalization though. That's a fact.

Unless the whole peloton has stopped using drugs, in which case it will be boring.

wedward

Guys please answer Cleorax's question properly.

Qualities I would like to see are:

marking
tackling
heading
strength
pace
acceleration
work rate
stamina
determination
anticipation
jumping
passing
positioning
passing
tackling
first touch
team work
stamina
composure
creativity
determination
decisions
long shots
dribbling
work rate

You already have Cleverly tho

That would be awesome. I would really appreciate any help on where to start since I feel kind of lost!

You doing straight civils? BEng?
What discipline are you looking to get into?

Got any work experience in the bag?

Industries certainly picking up. Head hunting of more experienced Engineers especially but that should open up slots for grads.

Blablurn

Bayern II won the Regionalliga Bayern. They will play against Fortuna Koln or something like that in the play-offs for promotion to 3.Liga

BnN0As7IYAI4w5Q.jpg:large

YES TEN HAG

really good stuff! Dat Ten Hag.

determination
hairless
the any random fat guy with shit hair look alike ability
pokemon master
good taste in music
horny
creative
charismatic

Clegg

Its kind of sad that our greatest ever manager is being frozen out from the decision making apparatus. He's given so much to the club and was deserving of his place on the board

But at the some time someone like van Gaal probably wouldn't take too kindly to having another authority figures the players could approach if they wanted to moan about the manager. He needs to go for the good of the club.

Its kind of sad that our greatest ever manager is being frozen out from the decision making apparatus. He's given so much to the club and was deserving of his place on the board

But at the some time someone like van Gaal probably wouldn't take too kindly to having another authority figures the players could approach if they wanted to moan about the manager. He needs to go for the good of the club.

Another record Moyes has broken.

Feorax

So we're looking to activate Caulker's relegation clause?

I suppose it makes sense since it looks like we're perservering with Sakho - Skrtel next season. Ilori LCB understudy, Caulker the same for RCB. No point spending a shit-ton on a backup centre back.

Clegg

Stripping Fergie of any real power is probably the best thing for the club. It's a very big decision though. Wonder if its actually been done or if its just been mooted.

It's been done already IMO. The way the sacking was handled, Froggie had a limited say in it - only going one way from here.

Had to be done and an inevitability really. Only prob is, Woodward is the man now. That's why we need LvG to come in and slap his dick all over that fluff on his face.

Then when LvG goes mental...dunno.

Clegg

It's been done already IMO. The way the sacking was handled, Froggie had a limited say in it - only going one way from here.

Had to be done and an inevitability really. Only prob is, Woodward is the man now. That's why we need LvG to come in and slap his dick all over that fluff on his face.

Then when LvG goes mental...dunno.
I wonder what LvG would do if we fucked up another transfer window. Can't see him keeping schtum about it like Moyes did.

Juz

Mundo Deportivo reported today that Barca could come play to Helsinki this summer. They'll face a local team so it's probably HJK Helsinki.

Arsenal played City there last year but I couldn't make it :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom