• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

It's been done already IMO. The way the sacking was handled, Froggie had a limited say in it - only going one way from here.

Had to be done and an inevitability really. Only prob is, Woodward is the man now. That's why we need LvG to come in and slap his dick all over that fluff on his face.

Then when LvG goes mental...dunno.
Hopefully by then LvG has done the good shit needed to be done.

Bla, pls. I'm on about this Wigan v QPR game.

Linius

nlguycna3m.png

Awesome job, thanks!

Genuinely think he'd be the best CM in the league if he had even a poor injury record, rather than the record-breaking one he actually has.

TTaPdOq.png

Call me hitchoshawn

You bet on us beating Dinamo. You poor soul, that's not going to happen. Cherchesov will fuck us like he always does. And the odds are fucking awful too.

Linius

I must say that new Black Keys record is pretty nice. Quite soulful. Opening tune is a straight up Black Keys classic.

Suen

Bale this afternoon watching Rafael Nadal at the Madrid Open. I know.

Iker..and Falcao.
It's all but confirmed then. Welcome Falcao.

Sorry Benz, time is over.

Wenger pls

Mundo Deportivo reported today that Barca could come play to Helsinki this summer. They'll face a local team so it's probably HJK Helsinki.

Arsenal played City there last year but I couldn't make it :/
Panty are you ok? Pls respond

Marc

Wigan really needed to score at home, shame, would like them or Derby to come back up. Probably 'Arry's to lose now.

Just heard Tomorrow People got cancelled?!! WHYYY!!! People watch that shite Arrow (I do as well, but the writing, acting, dialogue etc. are all pretty awful) but a good show like Tomorrow People gets cancelled? :(

Also any Dark Souls experts here? I started to try and play the game again the other day as I didn't get it and I still don't, think Dragons Dogma is vastly superior but whatever gonna give it another chance. Can someone give a quick run down of how it all works? I get to the first boss, almost kill him but die with one hit, so I go to a 'dead' realm and then have to touch a stone. I do that and get to a castle and kill a bunch of things and no idea where I am going or what I am supposed to be doing exactly. Makes it sound like I need to get enough souls to come back to life? But you don't do this every time you die in the game surely? There doesn't seem to be a way to save either so just turned it off.

Kassu

Banned
Mundo Deportivo reported today that Barca could come play to Helsinki this summer. They'll face a local team so it's probably HJK Helsinki.

Arsenal played City there last year but I couldn't make it :/
I was at Arsenal match last year but I'll definitely skip HJK - Barca. I don't really care about either HJK or Barca and stadium full of HJK and Barca fans (sorry if you're one of them) sounds horrible.

There's also that Celtic - Leverkusen match, not sure if it's still happening.

Linius

The Tomorrow People looks like a typical sheit show you can expect from The CW.

It's been a strange day. I'm happy that Hannibal is renewed. I'm also happy that Revolution is finally canceled, how that ever got a second season is beyond me. But I'm sad Community is canceled after the great comeback that is season five. I hope some company saves it.

Scum

Wigan really needed to score at home, shame, would like them or Derby to come back up. Probably 'Arry's to lose now.

Just heard Tomorrow People got cancelled?!! WHYYY!!! People watch that shite Arrow (I do as well, but the writing, acting, dialogue etc. are all pretty awful) but a good show like Tomorrow People gets cancelled? :(

Also any Dark Souls experts here? I started to try and play the game again the other day as I didn't get it and I still don't, think Dragons Dogma is vastly superior but whatever gonna give it another chance. Can someone give a quick run down of how it all works? I get to the first boss, almost kill him but die with one hit, so I go to a 'dead' realm and then have to touch a stone. I do that and get to a castle and kill a bunch of things and no idea where I am going or what I am supposed to be doing exactly. Makes it sound like I need to get enough souls to come back to life? But you don't do this every time you die in the game surely? There doesn't seem to be a way to save either so just turned it off.

You want Hitch? or Yurt for Dark Souls.

Elchele

I think those are Defensor Sporting players, from Uruguay iirc

117832.jpg

they won against Atlético Nacional (Colombia), playing in Colombia.

wedward

I'd give it to him, honestly (depending on how much is too much). Stability is key.

GeoffArsenal is claiming that Arsene has the RB situation sorted for next season. Hopefully that means keeping Sagna. It would be cheaper to give Sagna the money he deserves than to sign a new RB for 10 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom