• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I just want 7s and a few 8s across the board so that I watch GamingGAF burn. 😈

Cleff, you should know this by now. Most of them don't venture out much to know what its like.
But it's like they've never been to anything.

You don't even need to be popular to go to these things. If you know someone who's at a party then odds are you'll be let in.

GQman2121

Banned
Well I'd expect something akin to GTA V in terms of detail. After all, Ubi went after GTA with their initial marketing. If you're gonna do that, at least make sure your game lives up to the one you're telling people to stop playing.

Come on, this is Ubisoft. Rockstar are rock stars when it comes to their tech. There's no fucking way Watch Dogs will impress in the same way Red Dead or GTA V did.

King_Moc

Banned
Come on, this is Ubisoft. Rockstar are rock stars when it comes to their tech. There's no fucking way Watch Dogs will impress in the same way Red Dead or GTA V did.

Well, if you're talking tech, the PC version will massacre GTAV. Its art direction is where it will suffer. There looks to be far less variety in the environments. Everything I've seen has looked drab. It needs some greenery.

Wilbur

Banned
the fuck are you pedophiles getting your labia in a twist about? dinosaurs? whats happening?

:lol the phrasing.

In the new Jurassic Park film, there's tamed dinosaurs that act as security or something for the new park, and a dinosaur that has had its DNA spliced with cuttlefish so it can learn its camoflage ability that has a name no more or no less ludicrous than tyrannosaurus.

I don't know. I don't care. The Internet just likes complaining.

Scum

As funny as that would be, I'd also like it to be quite good! Not that I'm going to play it for a while, releases the same time as Mario Kart.

Pick up Mario Kart and buy Watch_Dogs later on the cheap. Better yet, log on to Steam and play 'Quiche's copy. 😘

But it's like they've never been to anything.

You don't even need to be popular to go to these things. If you know someone who's at a party then odds are you'll be let in.

That's just it though. Most of them never go to these things. Just prefer to spend their time here on 'GAF instead of doing everyday shite like the rest of us. That's why they're quick to shit up threads like that.

Pennywise

Well, if you're talking tech, the PC version will massacre GTAV. Its art direction is where it will suffer. There looks to be far less variety in the environments. Everything I've seen has looked drab. It needs some greenery.

Believe me, this isn't one of the issues.

jtb

Banned
knew new Jurassic Park was going to be shit from the minute it was announced. fast-tracking it without a script, shitty director, moribund franchise. I'm expecting Terminator: Salvation levels of incompetence and bad.

Marc

If someone offered me 10 million for GAF I'd take the money and run.

He probably makes that in a year, do you know how much those shitty lets play youtubers make after google take their cut?

If you think Toure is an overpaid cunt, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Nicktendo86 - Yeah, really good crop of youngsters as well, very skillful... not given any chances... stagnate and destined to curl up in some lower league hole to die.

That's what awaits these lads, oh well at least the FA have taken firm action and are trying to fuck over the lower leagues too with their B team crap just so they can really finish them off.

/salty

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Pick up Mario Kart and buy Watch_Dogs later on the cheap. Better yet, log on to Steam and play 'Quiche's copy. 😘

That's just it though. Most of them never go to these things. Just prefer to spend their time here on 'GAF instead of doing everyday shite like the rest of us. That's why they're quick to shit up threads like that.
They tried to bait me into an argument but instead I went out with my friends and got hammered watching the greatest basketball club in the world.

Wilbur

Banned
knew new Jurassic Park was going to be shit from the minute it was announced. fast-tracking it without a script, shitty director, moribund franchise. I'm expecting Terminator: Salvation levels of incompetence and bad.

Oh, I'm not arguing it's going to be any good. Like I said, I knew nothing about it apart from the fact Chris Pratt was in it (which means I'll be seeing it <3 ), but yeah doesn't sound promising. Salvation was legitimately one of the worst films I've ever seen.

pulga

Banned
:lol the phrasing.

In the new Jurassic Park film, there's tamed dinosaurs that act as security or something for the new park, and a dinosaur that has had its DNA spliced with cuttlefish so it can learn its camoflage ability that has a name no more or no less ludicrous than tyrannosaurus.

I don't know. I don't care. The Internet just likes complaining.

tamed dinosaurs? security guards? WAT

who the fuck is directing this

Tc91

He probably makes that in a year, do you know how much those shitty lets play youtubers make after google take their cut?

If you think Toure is an overpaid cunt, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Nicktendo86 - Yeah, really good crop of youngsters as well, very skillful... not given any chances... stagnate and destined to curl up in some lower league hole to die.

That's what awaits these lads, oh well at least the FA have taken firm action and are trying to fuck over the lower leagues too with their B team crap just so they can really finish them off.

/salty

The fact people can stream for a living from Twitch is insane. Imagine pewdiepies income from YouTube jesus fuck.

Salvadora

Pete Postlethwaite made The Lost World not completely shit.

Also liked the part when all the InGen people came to the island.

Dinosaurs, fuck yeah.

Clegg

Pick up Mario Kart and buy Watch_Dogs later on the cheap. Better yet, log on to Steam and play 'Quiche's copy. &#128536;

They should go to those GAF meet ups then.

One of the ideas of here that has some genuine merit.

Jurassic Park 2 and 3 were absolute shit as well so it's not like they're fucking the franchise.

Why even name it Jurassic Park if you're going to create some new monster? They missed the entire point of the original's goal. Just because the 2nd and 3rd one were shit, doesn't mean this new one is now acceptable.

It's basically the WAYNE ROONEY excuse. :lol

Hixx

All I can remember of the Jurassic Park sequels is a t-rex chasing a car through a city at night.

I'm glad I can't remember more of them.

Meier

I just played Everquest in HS basically. That was my existence. I kind of regret it but whatever, it is what it is.

I went to parties in college but they were usually a lot more grounded than that video. I think some of it is cultural. On average, it seems like Europeans and Australians just do more drugs and drink more than Americans.

Scum

They tried to bait me into an argument but instead I went out with my friends and got hammered watching the greatest basketball club in the world.
YES BONE!

tamed dinosaurs? security guards? WAT

who the fuck is directing this
Exams over, plug?

Jurassic Park 2 and 3 were absolute shit as well so it's not like they're fucking the franchise.
Fucking horendous, they were.

The fact people can stream for a living from Twitch is insane. Imagine pewdiepies income from YouTube jesus fuck.
Well, Google/Youtube just picked up Twitch for a shit load of money...

They should go to those GAF meet ups then.

One of the ideas of here that has some genuine merit.
That means going outside though. :<

Salvadora

The worst thing about The Lost World is that ship crashing into San Diego with the T-Rex inside. It's never explained.

Who killed all the crew?

L1NETT

I just played Everquest in HS basically. That was my existence. I kind of regret it but whatever, it is what it is.

I went to parties in college but they were usually a lot more grounded than that video. I think some of it is cultural. On average, it seems like Europeans and Australians just do more drugs and drink more than Americans.

You all carry round red cups of beer and go on Spring break

Wierdos

You need a good shitty house party with some shite cans and a bottle of Messer Schmitt from an Offy .

pulga

Banned
scum i cant be arsed to quote you and have to delete all the extra shit

yes, but ive already started the internship

which means i gotta go to bed, have to wake up at 6 am ;_;

Clegg

I was incredibly naive when I was a teenager. Thought some of the stuff I saw at parties was purely down to alcohol. Of course it was drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom