• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

bnsdt3yceaawztc.jpgla0dihz.jpg

elsk <3

kingkaiser

pretty soon Bayern players will be talking about separating Munich from the rest of Germany

wat

FYI

Bavaria strives for independence since Bismarck forced them into the Empire back in 1871.
Bismarck was a huge cunt, but sadly had the bigger guns, he basicly fucked over the entire continent to establish his empire.

Yes, Moyes
Yes, Pep
Yes, Independence for Bavaria and Catalonia (and Silesia)

Suen

Fuck off Udinese. The difference between their home and away performances is ridiculous.

YES DI NATALEEEEEEEE!! Come on, one more!

What the hell is up with Tuchel?

Just wants a break? Why would he sign such a long-term contract in the first place?

I doubt it's some private matter, Mainz would have agreed to the break then.

There's nothing worse than dressing room pictures with players striking a pose.

Nothing.

One of the few good things about our players, they don't do that shit, or they're not allowed.

Salvadora

Looks like Drmic is on his way out given Nurnburg is relegated. Goals tally looks mightily impressive, 'specially given his age. Wouldn't mind taking a punt there and sending him on loan in the league.

Looks like Drmic is on his way out given Nurnburg is relegated. Goals tally looks mightily impressive, 'specially given his age. Wouldn't mind taking a punt there and sending him on loan in the league.

lol

He's Leverkusen's.

He'll take a break until Schalke finds the right moment to fire Keller. Give him a few months, maybe half a year where he can relax and work on his expertise, then as soon as the moment is right they'll fire Keller and bring him in. I can't think of another club (that's realistically an option).

Or maybe he really just needs a break, in which case I hope he'll manage to recover. I can't see him fake a burnout though, he seems like a decent guy. Is the whole "I need a break because of burnout" expalantion official?

Heidel said that Tuchel told him he doesn't want to train a team in 2014/15. So, not really burnout but kind of.

That sounds fishy as fuck, though. Just read that Tuchel said before the match that the Stuttgart rumors aren't true and completely ignored the Schlacke rumor. What a cunt if he ends up at Schlacke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom