• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterGK

I hope Diego Costa can play in the final. I hope Atletico win but I dont mind if Real win. As long as the match is good because I am leaving my girlfriend alone for like an hour with a friend.

I am playing a FIFA 14 career with Manchester City
My selection / line up

Leno
Zabaleta - Thiago Silva - Kompany - Clichy

Fernandinho - Yaya Touré

Navas - Rooney - Silva

Diego Costa

Subs
Pantillimon
Barkley
Sterling
Natastic
Wabara
Nasri
Negredo

Reserves
Gaston Ramirez
Jovetic
Jay Rodriguez
Rodwell
Richards

jtb

Banned
can't stand when this forum gets all masturbatory. I don't give a shit if EviLore gets a press pass to E3 (I mean... he's not press?) and every movie Gary Whitta has written is terrible. so fuck 'em all.

GorillaJu

can't stand when this forum gets all masturbatory. I don't give a shit if EviLore gets a press pass to E3 (I mean... he's not press?) and every movie Gary Whitta has written is terrible. so fuck 'em all.

It is the worst. Fan forums get way too far up their own ass some times.

I won't post it in that thread, but Gary Whitta must have some world ending dirt on some guys in Hollywood to get that gig. Or he gives great head.

That shit is ridiculous.

Gary Whitta is definitely not as good as people make out. After Earth had an atrocious story and The Book of Eli wasn't that great either.

Carbonox

Paul Dummett receiving death threats from Uruguay fans for being the cause of Luis Suarez's injury.

Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

L1NETT

Anyone else and he'd be crucified, jtb.

Looks like an awful choice.

Meh let's decide when we see what they are doing with it. Monsters was pretty good, as was the Walking Dead so it has potential.

Plenty worse choices.

I would have paid all of my Marvel dollars to get Cuaron mind.

WriterGK

I had to work... So I missed out on The Tonight Show...
Was the drum off. between Chad and Will any good?
And I viewed Some IMDB boards about Jimmy Fallon...
America GAF why do you all hate Jimmy, I love him...

jtb

Banned
Cuaron working directly with JK Rowling would be interesting. pointless to bring someone as talented as Cuaron on board just as a director for hire though.

Cuaron working directly with JK Rowling would be interesting. pointless to bring someone as talented as Cuaron on board just as a director for hire though.

It's, like, two and a half years away from release, and Rowling hasn't finished the script. I'm pretty certain that the two would be collaborating, at least to a certain extent.

Wilbur

Banned

Agreed agreed agreed. Edwards at the helm gives me hope though.

jtb

Banned
It's, like, two and a half years away from release, and Rowling hasn't finished the script. I'm pretty certain that the two would be collaborating, at least to a certain extent.

I didn't mean to say that he's being a director for hire. I agree that they'll be collaborating; I think he wouldn't agree to the project unless he had a lot of creative freedom.

pulga

Banned
Thanks for the welcome everyone! Since I grew up without much Tv access I've always just followed Saprissa FC from the local league, don't really support any specifc team on the Premier, just enjoy watching the games (And enjoying watching the big teams choke), even if it a bit hard due to time zones, on the Liga side I do tend towards Atletico ever since 2012, which means I was quite happy last weekend.

pura vida mop

VIVA LA LIGA

Wilbur

Banned
It would be brilliant if Disney were able to give filmmakers sub-100m budgets to make a Star Wars film (I'm talking much less, maybe 50-60m) and see what they can get out of imaginative directors and writers. The universe is so rich with potential to be able to tell any kind of story.

It's Disney tho.

Still, I've propa enjoyed two or three Marvel outings. Casting is important, and they've got good ones for Episode VII. I also like Abrams' Star Trek films, and I loved Godzilla.

Lightning

Banned
Jeremy Wilson of the telegraph is so awesome. He's so pro Arsenal. Interacts with fans, comes on Arsenal podcasts and actually has reliable info.

pulga

Banned
It would be brilliant if Disney were able to give filmmakers sub-100m budgets to make a Star Wars film (I'm talking much less, maybe 50-60m) and see what they can get out of imaginative directors and writers. The universe is so rich with potential to be able to tell any kind of story.

It's Disney tho.

Still, I've propa enjoyed two or three Marvel outings. Casting is important, and they've got good ones for Episode VII. I also like Abrams' Star Trek films, and I loved Godzilla.

Godzilla was an utter pile of shit. Worst movie I've seen this year. Enjoy your stay at the bad taste club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom