• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to psg embarrassing themselves over hazard. They'd have to sell half their squad to afford him and meet ffp and he's not going to waste the chance to play for a team in an actually competitive league and a great manager for Laurent fucking blanc.

If he leaves this summer for psg I'll change my avatar to a picture of hazard until the end of the season.

He'll go to real in a few years and he'll fucking like it.

3Sixty

Anyone wanting to work for Daniel Levy needs there heads looking at anyway.

Return of the king?

harrylaugh438318-copy.jpg

Just bought this:

iyCerYUDzdOeY.png

72 euros. Couldn't really bring myself to buy any of the current Milan players: I already have a De Jong one, it's still uncertain if Rami will stay, same goes for El Shaa, Honda needs to step up his game before I buy his shirt. Maybe next year I'll get a De Sciglio one, too soon to buy one this year.

Timurid

I would of been ok with the David Luiz transfer, if Marquinhos was staying. Alex is going to resign too. This doesnt make sense. Why waste 50 mil on a defender that sprints forward at every opportunity... Laporte or Mangala would've been a great signing with added bonus that they count as homegrown. I don't understand anymore. :(

Fuck parma and susan! That club is a fucking joke and Cerci's romanista ways can't stop this train. Feels great that Toro edged out BBBilan in the table.

Toro in europa! What a year to be alive!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just bought this:

iyCerYUDzdOeY.png

72 euros. Couldn't really bring myself to buy any of the current Milan players: I already have a De Jong one, it's still uncertain if Rami will stay, same goes for El Shaa, Honda needs to step up his game before I buy his shirt. Maybe next year I'll get a De Sciglio one, too soon to buy one this year.
I still get a Nedved shirt every now and then ♡

I'm hearing good things about XMEN

Noooooooooo

Don't hype me

Jarnet87

I don't know who James McCarthy is, nor do I remember him in the games we played against Everton. Then again it's hard to remember much from all the mundane football we played all year. So he's young and English and linked to United, guess that means Everton would play hard ball and ask for at least 25 million pounds to start.

TimmmV

I'm another lurker, figured I'd post before the World Cup all starts happening

Support Liverpool, but also have an interest in how things go for Eintracht Frankfurt too

Wilbur

Banned
First Class is boring as fuck, save for Bacon, Fassbender and McAvoy's performances. Can't think of one moment from that film off the top of my head.

X2 is the best X-Men by an absolute fucking mile. On my way to DOFP now.

Cannyplonker - I don't think I've ever seen him play, but for 12m... has to be better than Valencia right lol?

Luiz - might be the maddest deal in quite a while. That price is absolutely extortionate.

Zabojnik

Just bought this:

iyCerYUDzdOeY.png

Beautiful. You've made the right choice.

I'm hearing good things about XMEN

Noooooooooo

Don't hype me

I'm hearing the exact opposite. Probably an 'okay' movie at best then.

welcome to Bayern, again.

Well, yeah, I did say 'another day'. The mercato isn't even open yet. :)

Wilbur

Banned

Support Liverpool, but also have an interest in how things go for Eintracht Frankfurt too

Welcome man! Fucking hell all these Liverpool newbies, crawling outta the woodwork ;)

Moyes come back

Elchele

First Class is boring as fuck, save for Bacon, Fassbender and McAvoy's performances. Can't think of one moment from that film off the top of my head.

X2 is the best X-Men by an absolute fucking mile. On my way to DOFP now.

good taste isn't for everyone eh

Wilbur

Banned
Welcome TimmmV!

That Argentina Nazi scene with Magneto from First Class was pretty memorable, Wilburt.

Yeah that one was the only one I could think of. I literally can't remember anything else about it apart from wolverine telling them to fuck off.

Another film where Lawrence underwhelms as well.

Seriously, X2 is just far far better than any of the rest. The first five minutes of X2 are better than all the other films put together.

bud

first class was on tv a few days ago. awful. cringed many times.

and i don't remember jones being that bad of an actress in mad men--all she did was blink a lot and remain devoid of any emotion in every scene she was in.

the x-men cartoons were fantastic, the films don't really do it for me.

Wilbur

Banned
Second one has Nightcrawler scene, the raid on the mansion, Brian Cox, that hot woman who tries to kill wolverine, the jokes scene where iceman is coming out, loads of mystique and Famke hotness

Seriously. Mystique. Romijn is infinitively sexier than Lawrence

bjaelke

'We start next season with three competitions, two of which we can win and we have to be dreaming of winning the third one,' Sullivan told the Evening Standard.

'I don’t want to just aim for top 10. We should be aiming for top six. I want to be looking down the table not up it next season.'
Co-owner pressuring Allardyce

Welcome!

faridmon

Landon Donovan omitted from the US Team that is going to America!

WTF Klinsmann....

I wanna say FUCK American team, but the have Tim Howards, so I'll have to grit my teeth.

EDIT: I have Watched Days of Future Past Last night. I actually kind of liked it. The script wasn't as awful as I thought it would be and the story was told in a very smoothly fashion. the CG was impressive.

Elchele

Second one has Nightcrawler scene, the raid on the mansion, Brian Cox, that hot woman who tries to kill wolverine, the jokes scene where iceman is coming out, loads of mystique and Famke hotness

Seriously. Mystique. Romijn is infinitively sexier than Lawrence

man, you really are the worst. X1 and X2 were chessy as fuck. First Class was great because they didn't do all those stupid things

Wilbur

Banned
West Ham need MASSIVE investment to get anywhere near sixth.

man, you really are the worst. X1 and X2 were chessy as fuck. First Class was great because they didn't do all those stupid things

What stupid things? Like have the best action sequence in the series? And the best villain? The funniest scene in the series? The hottest women in the series (because lets not pretend that all the shots of Lawrence and Jones in First Class weren't fetishism either, especially considering the director was banging jones the entire time)

Clegg

Nothing... Just rumours that if Pochettino stays, he wants to keep their young players.

Preparing.
I think we've turned his head sufficiently for him to want to join us. £27m is a lot of money for an 18 year old too. Think Southampton would be tempted by that.

Korez

Roma’s Benatia:”We haven’t reached a deal on extension. The big offers make you reflect”

Roma center back Benatia gave an interview while attending a training session with Morocco’s national team, he talked about his future. This is what he had to say:”Despite the 3 defeats we are coming off a great season. Towards the end I felt tired, but it was a great season, and after this friendly with national team I’ll focus on vacationing. I’m happy at Roma. I have 4 years left on my deal. I spoke to their directors about an extension that won’t be completed since we aren’t all in agreement. I’m comfortable with the coach and the players, but I have reached age of 27 a time in which the offers from big clubs make you reflect- clubs like Barca, City, Bayern. These are clubs that would make any player on the planet dream. Right now I’m with the national team and my agent will handle meeting with the team, I believe I’ll know more soon”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom