• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

And you cunts aren't bothered by this? Its fucking Wayne Rooney, United legend!

Na, he soured the relationship with the club after complaining about our ambition, RVP comes in and now he's not happy that he's not top dog any more. He could've been a club legend for us but it's sadly not panned out that way for us.

ShogunX

I swear these people on talksport are fucking actors.

''Lets phone up Chelsea and offer them Suarez for Torres and 25m''

Guest - ''Why dont clubs give these players 6 months contracts and then review them at the end''

Host - ''Because they would walk away for nothing''

Guest - ''Exactly''

What the fuck lads.

K1LLER7

this Liverpool fan loooool

"we can score more without Suarez"

"who'll score?"

"We got Sturridge, We got Aspas. Suarez won't get over 20 goals"

Liverpool fans on talksport are amazing

Salvadora

Gustavo would be a quality signing for Arsenal/United/Chelsea. He's been given permission to speak to another German team.

He would come cheap, too.

FootballFan

While baselessly accusing him of racism would be going way too far, we'd do everything possible to wind him up. It'd probably backfire though, and he'd score a hattrick

Definitely would backfire. Mourinho tried it all the time and got destroyed by pep each time. Did much better vs pep when he didn't try stir shit.

jtb

Banned
Gustavo would be a quality signing for Arsenal/United/Chelsea. He's been given permission to speak to another German team.

He would come cheap, too.

I agree. He's a good solution to our lack of muscle in midfield, I think. Hope Wenger puts in a bid.

ShogunX

this Liverpool fan loooool

"we can score more without Suarez"

"who'll score?"

"We got Sturridge, We got Aspas. Suarez won't get over 20 goals"

If people had a bit more knowledge before they phoned up they could shut down these two pricks before making a show of themselves. We scored more goals with the Coutinho/Sturridge combination than we did with Suarez,Sturridge and Coutinho on the pitch. Why nobody knows this who phones in is beyond me.

Look at this now - even fucking Arsenal fans are talking mad shit. Where do they find these people?

TalkSport is hilarious.

Liverpool fans are truly nuts.

Not one of them with a local accent. It's always the case with these things.

If people had a bit more knowledge before they phoned up they could shut down these two pricks before making a show of themselves. We scored more goals with the Coutinho/Sturridge combination than we did with Suarez,Sturridge and Coutinho on the pitch. Why nobody knows this who phones in is beyond me.

Look at this now - even fucking Arsenal fans are talking mad shit. Where do they find these people?

To be fair, I don't think you're allowed on TalkSport unless you are certifiably insane.

K1LLER7

these fans sound like Kermit lol

"Chelsea fan is my mate, but he's not my mate"

Arsenal fan want a striker "Not Suarez, Not Rooney"

Host: "Who Do You Want then?"

Arse Fan: ".....*2 mins later* Suarez"

Mate, we both know, if there were real scousers on here the police would have to shut the station down because it would have killed about 7 of us in this thread alone.

It would be a fucking massacre

ShogunX

Mate, we both know, if there were real scousers on here the police would have to shut the station down because it would have killed about 7 of us in this thread alone.

It would be a fucking massacre

It's always the people who sound a little bit slow and a little bit drunk. The hosts just set them up to look like cunts.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
its gotta suck to be Rooney now, you cant even be top dog in the transfer window with Suarez coming in.

Salazar

It's always the people who sound a little bit slow and a little bit drunk. The hosts just set them up to look like cunts.

Happens on 606 to a lesser extent

And when you are in conversation with Alan Green, and it's you who comes off looking like a thick prat, you need to re-assess your existence.

Kristof the legit Belgian ITK says that Fellaini deal is close.

Thought you lot would enjoy my wristband from Lollapalooza:

vfi6mWvl.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Graham makes a point, technically Arsenal are not a Champions league club as they havent qualified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom