• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I changed my mind, I'm only going to listen to Conte from now on.

-
And there's no excuse for this

-

tumblr_mr4qerkJKv1s8z5rho1_400.gif

tumblr_mr4qerkJKv1s8z5rho2_400.gif

WTF!? I coulda been blessed by Jesus??? Dude is at a well known car dealership down here.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^ Yeah!

tumblr_mr3sdumBGh1s8z5rho5_500.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Arsenal fans on full steam fud. "The loyalty!! The loyalty!!" they will cry.

Still think he'll go to United if he leaves at all. Which he won't.

Allow me

--------------Suarez--------------
Cazorla - Fabregas - Walcott
--------Jesus Christ--Vidal-------
----[insert four scapegoats]---------
-------------Szczęs-ny-----------

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
pcfifabros im hot and ready now lets go plowing, im online from now

LTWheels

Atletico Madrid have been fined €10 million.

Convenient we're offering them €20 million isn't it?

Convenient eh.

Also I've heard that apparently Atletico only got around 16m for the Falcao transfer. The rest goes to the third party ownership.

bjaelke

Luis Suárez has shown Liverpool fans the kind of player he really is
The first thing to understand about Luis Suárez's interview with the Guardian is that he came to us. There was no pursuit this side. It was Suárez's idea, impatient that he was not getting his own way, aggrieved by some of the things he was hearing, increasingly starting to think of that red shirt as little more than a straitjacket.

You wonder, does he realise how rich it is he has turned to one of the newspapers he previously blamed for everything? Or whether he particularly cares now it is increasingly transparent how far he is willing to go to get his move to Arsenal and that, next, lawyers will be involved and Liverpool face the ultimate indignity of being reported to the authorities by the player they have cherished and protected and defended, often to the point of ridicule.
Bloody hell

Labadal

My brother told me Brendan's a moron for calling Arsenal classless and said they guy has lost it.
I said: But he's right.
Awkward silence for a minute and then he left the room.

LOL!

It's so fun having a brother supporting another team and even more fun to make fun of his team when it should be him making fun of us.

That's like..., cheap. Do it.

That's what I'm thinking, too. But I didn't really like it when they showed it the first time lol. It has kind of grown on me by now but I have to think about this... Would be easier if I were Messi, no thinking, just order 5 ones :D

Linius

That's what I'm thinking, too. But I didn't really like it when they showed it the first time lol. It has kind of grown on me by now but I have to think about this... Would be easier if I were Messi, no thinking, just order 5 ones :D

Yeah, he got too many of them :p

I'm waiting with a new shirt, going to buy one next season. We'll have a new sponsor by then.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Bale is 'fit' enough to play for Wales.

No, Bale has been called up and will be assessed by Wales own medical staff. That is not unusual. Walker was called up by Hodgson earlier this summer but sent home once they'd had a look at him.

Do it, it won't get any cheaper. Get yourself a Mickey shirt.

I just ordered it :D. Going to Dortmund in the next few weeks to get a name printed on it. The last two players I had on my shirt left a year after that lol (Shinji and some guy I can't remember the name of, turned into a proper cunt I think). Getting Micky would be a good idea as we most likely won't agree to sell him next year. I can't risk losing Hummels next season haha.

Mastadon

Banned
I just ordered it :D. Going to Dortmund in the next few weeks to get a name printed on it. The last two players I had on my shirt left a year after I that lol (Shinji and some guy I can't remember the name of, turned into a proper cunt I think). Getting Micky would be a good idea as we most likely won't agree to sell him next year. I can't risk losing Hummels next season haha.

Just get 'Judas' on the back - save yourself some money!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom