• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've made a formal bid for Ljajic! 8m euro.

I knew this was Galliani's plan, the old fox. Get into the kid's head, make him want a much bigger contract, force Fiorentina to have to ship him out in August to avoid losing him on a free, and swoop in with a low bid. Dat Gold Tie.

K1LLER7

I knew this was Galliani's plan, the old fox. Get into the kid's head, make him want a much bigger contract, force Fiorentina to have to ship him out in August to avoid losing him on a free, and swoop in with a low bid. Dat Gold Tie.

Is he coming into the last year of his contract?

Surprised United never went through with signing him when we had the chance.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He could be bear mode underneath that shirt.

Bayo.jpg

Zabojnik

I had a vision, he's sign a new contract with Fiorentina next week.

LNBL

AS Monaco have signed 19 year old Borja Lopez from Sprting Gijon.
Barca and Real reportedly also had interest in him.
BQqe5lPCAAAeX22.jpg:large

Inter were lazy in the Dragovic transfer, they need a CB

They have an aging squad, Campagnaro best days are far gone, Juan Jesus needs a partner, Samuel, Chivu, too old and Ranocchia is too inconsistent still.

Beautiful. This is the year for La Decima, this is THE YEAR, cunts. You can trust me on that.

Iker

Carvajal- Ramos- Varane- Marcelo

Modric- Illarra

Bale- Isco- God

Benz, the cunt

Man, we have a ridiculous amount of talent. Fuck Bayern, fuck Barca, this is our season.

kE7pOqE.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Also, have Atletico accepted a bid or has it hit a release clause? Maybe he'll turn them down. Simeone likes him, they're in the CL.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fifabros im role calling in 10mins

New season

LNBL

BTW, Chelsea seems to have demanded that Thorgan Hazard becomes the captain at Zulte Waregem. The former captain, De Fauw, got this news just before the match agains PSV.

Zabojnik

United and Arsenal are cooking something up. Something big. You'll see.

We could always sign him too, you know.

Yeah, no. Andrea Della Valle would rather give away his entire stash of coke for free than sell any of their players to us. Cuadrado :(((

qindarka

Banned
BTW, Chelsea seems to have demanded that Thorgan Hazard becomes the captain at Zulte Waregem. The former captain, De Fauw, got this news just before the match agains PSV.

I haven't read anything about Chelsea demanding that. Why would they care anyway?

Is he coming into the last year of his contract?

Surprised United never went through with signing him when we had the chance.

Yup, he's on his last year. Otherwise known as Galliani Time.

Inter were lazy in the Dragovic transfer, they need a CB

They have an aging squad, Campagnaro best days are far gone, Juan Jesus needs a partner, Samuel, Chivu, too old and Ranocchia is too inconsistent still.

Mazzarri insists on playing a three man defense, and Ranocchia is one of the slowest CBs playing the game . . . I don't know what he's thinking. Silvestre is much faster than Ranocchia and would probably fit a three man defense better, but they gave us Silvestre for peanuts and kept Ranocchia!

It would have been better for both clubs if they gave us Ranocchia instead, because we play with a four man defense, but Inturd has never been famous for the intelligent transfer strategies.

Argentina's List for the upcoming friendlies

Goalkeepers:
Sergio ROMERO
Mariano ANDUJAR
Oscar USTARI
Defenders:
Hugo CAMPAGNARO
Federico FERNANDEZ
Pablo ZABALETA
Fabricio COLOCCINI
Cristian ANSALDI
Jose BASANTA
Ezequiel GARAY
Marcos ROJO
Midfielders:
Javier MASCHERANO
Angel DI MARIA
Ever BANEGA
Augusto FERNANDEZ
Lucas BIGLIA
Erik LAMELA
Ricardo ALVAREZ

Forwards:
Lionel MESSI
Rodrigo PALACIO
Gonzalo HIGUAIN
Ezequiel LAVEZZI

bolded the people that shouldnt be in the squad,

Where is Burdisso?
Basanta instead of Lopez? what about Otamendi?
Pastore?

Brinbe said:
POGBA TIME!

LabouredSubterfuge said:
UNLEASH THE POGBA!!!!!!!!

Empty said:
pogba time

Slizz said:
Release the Pogba

Ashes1396 said:
Enter the Pogba

Wilbur said:
Paul Godba

Salazar said:
THE POG BELONGS.

I HEAR THE BELLS OF FATE.

And how delighted is he to be on.

TeegsD said:
If Pog had scored, I wouldve fainted

Don't worry Evra, Pogba will cover for your mistakes

K1LLER7 said:
United's saviour

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=34724720

ibkQ7z0YnKUJwL.gif

Jack cw

Beautiful. This is the year for La Decima, this is THE YEAR, cunts. You can trust me on that.

Man, we have a ridiculous amount of talent. Fuck Bayern, fuck Barca, this is our season.

Haha, you will ask where your god is, when the quarterfinals in CL are done :D

Zabojnik

:lol where are you reading this shit at?

I can't find it anywhere. We are being linked with Pegolo, Viviano, and Sorrentino.

Cazzetta Dello Spork. Beppe and Cairo are meeting today. Probably a loan though. Would be a nice signing for Toro, tbh, provided Ziegler plays like he did at Samp.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It may seem a bit voyeuristic but I love things like this.

Would love to see pictures of AVB and other managers around London. I think that makes me a bit odd.

I saw Pardew in Knightsbridge a few months ago, he was in the Rolex store at the One Hyde Park complex. He gave me a right filthy look when I clocked him as well, he was wearing an absurd pair of glasses.

Yup, he's on his last year. Otherwise known as Galliani Time.

Mazzarri insists on playing a three man defense, and Ranocchia is one of the slowest CBs playing the game . . . I don't know what he's thinking. Silvestre is much faster than Ranocchia and would probably fit a three man defense better, but they gave us Silvestre for peanuts and kept Ranocchia!

It would have been better for both clubs if they gave us Ranocchia instead, because we play with a four man defense, but Inturd has never been famous for the intelligent transfer strategies.

Pirlo being the prime example,

Ranocchia is indeed too slow, and with a 3 man defense, they have too many left or right backs now. what they need now is more wingers or wide players, whats the lineup for the start of the season?

elseanio

Excited about tomorrow!

God is my favourite player, so happy he'll feature tomorrow.

VAYBPOA.jpg

And a bonus, my tickets had to be cancelled because of BT Sport (?!) so I got moved to the front row of here:

KEuiFXv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom