• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Stewie quoted in the Echo confirming the Costa bid, wording however makes it seem like he has no insider knowledge.

#DowningWatch

keit4

Banned
Deportivo signed a guy called Emanuel Culio, former Galatasaray player, and is waiting to sign Cezary Wilk from Wisla Krakov. Both were free agents. Not bad for a Segunda division team with our financial situation. Now we have to let go some players with a high salary and bring Geijo (Watford), Salomao (Sporting Lisbon) and a LB and the team will be ready to rock.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I love watching these draws. We'll get that Kazakh side and they'll knock us out, it's a fucking cert.

Salazar

Man United reserves.

PxL3Oy5.gif

fuck you

subtles

Good to know that the Cheese Farmers still have Verbeek after losing Maher and Altidore. I still kinda wish Maher went to Ajax and worked with De Boer.

Suen

Arse-GAF, have we signed anyone yet or is Wenger still saying something along the lines of "some great signings are coming"?

Basel vs Ludogorets (?)
Maribor vs Plzen
Shakter Karagandy (holy shit) vs Celtic FC
Steaua Bucareste vs Legia Warsaw

missed the 1st.

Linius

Feyenoord would lose to Kuban. Better hope they don't draw them.

How do they do in Russia (I suppose?)? Never heard of them before.

And if Feyenoord plays like last weekend they would lose to everyone. But that's not expected since they kept last year's squad pretty much together.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Have a little confidence, you're Celtic :p
That's one of the things about Celtic, I'd take us as underdogs against big team in the world, but those little teams where we're clear favourites are a nightmare. Throw in an 8 hour flight to the desert..

Aaaaand we've drawn them. Haha. Hopefully we can survive the trip then kill them at home.

Lyon vs Real Sociedad
Schalke vs Metalist
Paços vs Zenit (get bent, Sviat)
PSV vs Milano (get bent, confuziz)
Arsenal vs Fenerbache (get bent, gunners)

On a serious note though Lambda, how many problems do you think Pacos can cause us? Were their better players poached after their season last year? I basically know nothing about them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
pcfifabros ill be online in a half hour

Suen

Yay something manageable.

I don't think he even bothers to say that now. :D I'm jumping on Monaco bandwagon.
A sad day for all of us Arse-bros when Wenger make us switch to Monaco

Welcome to this glorious team

Wenger won't even give you that privilege.
He can't be that cruel, I won't believe it, something must be coming :(

So Arsenal might get through even if they lose when the CAS throw out Fenerbahce? lol
:lol please stop making it sound as if we had any choice in this. It's going to be tough, Fenerbahce is a good opponent.

Lyon - Sociedad will be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom