• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuain will make his Napoli debut tomorrow.

Against Arsenal.

ibeRdYfXqYkvLI.gif

Blablurn

Prince on BVB:
"After six months, I had strong bonds to all the players, to all the fans, that was just amazing. Since then it's my favourite club because of that. I watch every match, I follow, I congratulate, I'm still in contact with Klopp, with Nuri Sahin, Blaszczykowski, Schmelzer. It's just still a strong bond. I also know exactly that the fans still have a strong bond with me. Recently, they sent me a picture. There was someone at the CL final with my shirt on. That's just lovely."

DLGLD8M.jpg

Real love. I hope he comes back some day.

cunt likes team full of cunts, no surprise there

spidye

It's strange how no-one outside of Germany thinks Dortmund are a team of cunts and almost everyone outside of Germany thinks Bayern are. A talented band of cunts of the highest order.

almost everyone?

do you have numbers, bro or did you just talked out of your ass?

Meier

So much has Madrid spent so far this summer?

Something like €38m on Illara, €30m on Isco, €6m on Casemiro, €7m on Carvajal. They've received €40m for Higuain though and another €20m or so from other transfers to Napoli. Probably less than €20m net spend currently.

Randdalf

Something like €38m on Illara, €30m on Isco, €6m on Casemiro, €7m on Carvajal. They've received €40m for Higuain though and another €20m or so from other transfers to Napoli. Probably less than €20m net spend currently.

It's not as if any club has actually spent that money though, Madrid haven't even finished paying for Modric yet.

Carbonox

Any reliable sites that sell PSN fund cards without having to send you a poxy box? I want to be able to buy the card and have an email containing the code instantly....if that's even possible? :lol

Zabojnik

De Laurentiis' annoucement that he has 124M EUR to spend sure worked out great for him so far.

Sviato, that's just crazy then. But I guess 15M€ means less than nothing to the oil overlords over there.

Isn't Denisov the guy who had a freakout when Hulk joined Zenit? Seems like a dick.

Yeah Denisov got salty when he found out how much money Hulk was making. And in the end Denisov ended up being right because Hulk is garbage. Come back home Igor, all is forgiven!

Sane_Man

almost everyone?

do you have numbers, bro or did you just talked out of your ass?

I've asked at least 6 people and they all agreed that Bayern are the cunts of all cunts. My research is always rigorous and I resent your accusation. We got beef already, bro?

spidye

I've asked at least 6 people and they all agreed that Bayern are the cunts of all cunts. My research is always rigorous and I resent your accusation. We got beef already, bro?

well the 6 people I asked said (and I quote): "Fuck Dortmund"

double blind cohort study

Chipotle

From Barca's twitter: Barça's starting XI: Valdés, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba, Busquets, Xavi, Ineista, Pedro, Alexis and Messi

Cesc not even starting for preseason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom