• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already posted a youtube link but this great goal deserves a GIF. What an outstanding strike.

ibqg16mPM8n656.gif

Suen

So some reports are saying that Arse is not being only linked with Gustavo but with Kondogbia too. If we could get both it would be two excellent signings, add Rami to it and we will have made some great improvements in the defensive part. WENGER PLSSSSSSSSSSSS :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Salazar

So some reports are saying that Arse is not being only linked with Gustavo but with Kondogbia too. If we could get both it would be two excellent signings, add Rami to it and we will have made some great improvements in the defensive part. WENGER PLSSSSSSSSSSSS :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Improbability Rating: fuuuuuuuuuuuuck lol

flippedb

Banned
Assholes lol

I'm glad to be back, can't wait till the season starts and for Milan to kick some
PSV
ass.

btw, who do I have to PM my new number so I can get in the "Neymar Jr chat room x420x"?

K1LLER7

Missed this earlier...

I see Killer has joined the Note 2 club.

Welcome to big screen heaven!

Loving it. #BigScreenBros

Welcome to the club for people who can't decide if they want a phone or a tablet and can't afford to buy both :p

No seriously, that Note is way too big man.
:lol I was thinking of buying a tablet, but also needed a phone....so thought why not get this ;)

The size is pretty big, but I'll probably get used to it.

I'm used to handling big things.

I jest, but seriously, the bigger screen is just gorgeous and you get used to it soon enough. I don't know if I could go back to a regular mobile.
The screen is amazing. Love watching football highlights, videos and such on it. I was comparing the sizes of the iPhone and the Note 2 earlier and when you look at them side by side, regular phones look too small. Suprisingly comfortable to use with one hand too. Thankfully the battery seems to last long enough, even after browsing the Internet and using apps for a couple of hours.

Jesse's forehead is always huge. Where are you now?

Watched 6 episodes of S3. Things are really ramping up,
I miss Walter and Jesse being bros though.
Skyler has become annoying and twattish to the point that I hope Walter includes a stipulation in his will that freezes her out.

Salazar

Yusss

http://1-akamai.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/2012/12/olivia-wilde-gifs-3-c7b13011-original.gif[img][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bQpigvR.jpg

Al Ain saying that they will entertain serious bids for Abdulrahman is groin-straining stuff. Woodward pls.

BREAKING BAD OH GOD YES TREADING LIGHTLY ALL OVER MY FACE.

Missed me, cunts?

I know you didn't

A "lol ok" response got me a week off.

Welcome back mang. While you were gone we signed Silvestre, Balo almost got injured, and it looks like the Honda and Ljajic deals fell through. Don't ever leave again.

flippedb

Banned
Welcome back mang. While you were gone we signed Silvestre, Balo almost got injured, and it looks like the Honda and Ljajic deals fell through. Don't ever leave again.

I know :( Honda will come, just not now. Fuck Fiore, they screwed us with Ljajic. Silvestre seems like a nice addition and Balo, thank heavens he's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom