• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xintin

I SAID EVER.
Did you say Eva?
tumblr_mcgv9uIDu01rffrp1o1_250.gif

I'm very interested to see if Bale plays for Wales this week. If he does, then he's been taking the piss out of us for the last month and he will have gone down in my estimations. If he does play the match then he'd better be in the squad for the Palace game.

I'm pretty sure Bale is joining the Welsh squad but not playing/being rested. Was mentioned in a story about Bellamy doing the same thing.

skysports understands luiz gustavo is in talk with arsenal.

this could be very good thing for them, i don't rate him but surely united could have used him?

phaze

You'd get desperate too if you had failed to sign anyone by this point.

http://swissramble.blogspot.ch/2013/08/arsenal-money-dont-matter-2-night.html

As at the end of the 2011/12 season (the latest year when football clubs have published their accounts), Arsenal had an incredible £154 million of cash, which is significantly higher than any of their competitors with Manchester United the closest with £71 million (less than half the Gunners’ cash pile). An even more amazing statistic is that Arsenal have almost as much cash as the rest of the Premier League’s other 19 clubs combined (£181 million).

I don't fucking understand. ;_;

We are also one of the few clubs that actually pay the corporate tax.

LegoArmo

"Celtic will incorporate Alfred Finnbogason ASAP. That write media in Scotland. The team of Derk Boerrigter has a bid of 3.5 million made at the Icelander of Heerenveen."

Whatever this means, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom