• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

You're too fast :(

zEOhHH2.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Halilovic is all well and good but we need defenders. With BAE banished to the Phantom Zone we need a replacement, and we're still short one CB.

I wonder what's going on with Holtby, I think he got injured at the U21 EUROs but they haven't said what's wrong with him. There was talk of Stuttgart wanting him but we'd be very stupid to get rid now. We never saw his best form, he has fantastic talent.

Lightning

Banned
I'm praying for Madid to move for him

Suarez playing for us > Suarez playing for Madrid > Suarez sitting at home > Suarez playing for you

:p
Then show you want to keep him by buying a 30-40m player. You do that and Suarez will fall back into line but as it stands he knows he is going to waste a year of his career with you lot because you ain't getting top 4 with your current squad.

Then show you want to keep him by buying a 30-40m player. You do that and Suarez will fall back into line but as it stands he knows he is going to waste a year of his career with you lot because you ain't getting top 4 with your current squad.

lol

You make it sound so simple

List of players worth anywhere close to £30m, who would be willing to join us:

1. Umm.....

Halilovic is all well and good but we need defenders. With BAE banished to the Phantom Zone we need a replacement, and we're still short one CB.

I wonder what's going on with Holtby, I think he got injured at the U21 EUROs but they haven't said what's wrong with him. There was talk of Stuttgart wanting him but we'd be very stupid to get rid now. We never saw his best form, he has fantastic talent.

I wouldn't be worried. No one from the club has really said that much about injury situation of any of our players this summer. Probably because it might affect our transfers.

Lightning

Banned
lol

You make it sound so simple

List of players worth anywhere close to £30m, who would be willing to join us:

1. Umm.....
Look at the players Spurs are attracting and they are a shit cub who have finished behind us every year for the past 16yrs or more, only been in the CL once in recent times etc because they are putting out the money.

The EPL is attractive. You can't attract the complete top bracket but anyone else is fair game if you are willing to pay, especially from Spanish clubs not including Barca or Madrid.

In other news a 50m bid for Suarez is on the way. If it's rejected then we can at least move on.

Can anyone help me identify this band? On the Ricky Gervais XFM shows he plays a song by a band, but he slurs his speech when he tells you who the song was by, and it sounds like he says 'Alpine All-Stars'

I've tried googling variants of that, with no result :(

They'd have been around in about 2002 if that's any help

FootballFan

Can anyone help me identify this band? On the Ricky Gervais XFM shows he plays a song by a band, but he slurs his speech when he tells you who the song was by, and it sounds like he says 'Alpine All-Stars'

I've tried googling variants of that, with no result :(

They'd have been around in about 2002 if. that's any help

G-unit

Ushojax

xintin

I've seen muttering from a couple of journos saying that Rooney will go to Chelsea but only after Chelsea have played at Old Trafford on the 26th.
Same thing happened with Moses last year. Played Wigan, signed Moses (and Azpi) a few days later.

bjaelke

I've seen muttering from a couple of journos saying that Rooney will go to Chelsea but only after Chelsea have played at Old Trafford on the 26th.

I saw a similar story regarding Downing. On Wednesday we're playing a friendly behind closed doors against Newcastle and apparently Downing will transfer after the match.

Lightning

Banned
Ramsey has an inury, out of the Wales game and could miss the match against Villa. Spain call up Cazorla the fucking pricks despite that he missed our entire pre season because of their stupid international duty and now could miss the Villa game.

Internationals just before the start of the season? Bloody hell.

I know :( Honda will come, just not now. Fuck Fiore, they screwed us with Ljajic. Silvestre seems like a nice addition and Balo, thank heavens he's alright.

BREAKING BAD OH GOD YES TREADING LIGHTLY ALL OVER MY FACE.

Welcome back mang. While you were gone we signed Silvestre, Balo almost got injured, and it looks like the Honda and Ljajic deals fell through. Don't ever leave again.

I told you guys Honda wasn't going to happen. Looked tentative as hell given all the "we'll make more money by having him play and then letting him go on a free" talk sealed that deal.

You all just better hope that Honda actually wants Milan and isn't some closet Arsenal fan, because I can easily see him scampering off somewhere in January when Gold Tie doesn't have his eye on the ball.

Ushojax

I'm very interested to see if Bale plays for Wales this week. If he does, then he's been taking the piss out of us for the last month and he will have gone down in my estimations. If he does play the match then he'd better be in the squad for the Palace game.

Salazar

My mum still uses the word naff

It fits:

Stevie suddenly awoke in his room, a dream, it must’ve been a dream, he reassured himself, he stood up and headed downstairs to the kitchen to get himself a drink to calm himself down, when all of a sudden, another, colder, harsher breeze emerged from the still open window, Stevie turned around, and was shocked to be faced by his manager Rafael Benitez, a man who he’d told he was leaving just hours before, Stevie angrily approached his manager,

RAWK critic said:
Fuckin sound that lad, nice one.

Wes

venison crêpe
Downing to West Ham? Can you imagine the kind of lethal partnership that will form as a result of his crosses and Carroll's scoring ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom