• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I'm hating my life. I cant follow football nor this thread

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wilbur

Banned
Licht is not on those players level IMO.

When he plays right back he is, but due to Conte devolving from tactics happy italian madman to 3-5-2 only italian madman, all he plays is wing back and he's not so great when he has to work the entire channel by himself. When he's covering a winger, he's tip top.

Gohan scored too. He's on fire.

Man Utd U-21 Champions 2013/14

I'm hating my life. I cant follow football nor this thread

I have no idea what's going on anymore.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

#hatelifebros

we have to believe, fry

one day we'll be happy again

Wilbur

Banned
image.php

FootballFan

When he plays right back he is, but due to Conte devolving from tactics happy italian madman to 3-5-2 only italian madman, all he plays is wing back and he's not so great when he has to work the entire channel by himself. When he's covering a winger, he's tip top.

You love Juve, you don't count.

Let's ask someone neutral. Frank The Great or Timurid, is Licht top 5 right back in the world?

Lahm counts as a rightback even though he is a midfielder now.

FootballFan

what would be your top five then you slit flicker

Right back?

Alves, Montoya, Adriano, Puyol and Jonathan Dos Santos. #TrueYolo

ITimu's list is correct(the one where he fixes your post)

It's more fun doing worst players for big clubs.

Wilbs, can you make a first 11....with the worst players......who start for top 4 clubs.....in the top 4 leagues pls. Hope that makes sense haha.

I know it's hard to resist to just type up the Arsenal squad.

For example, Arbeloa instantly takes right back. Sczenzny or Valdes GK etc.

Wilbur

Banned
R
It's more fun doing worst players for big clubs.

Wilbs, can you make a first 11....with the worst players......who start for top 4 clubs.....in the top 4 leagues pls. Hope that makes sense haha.

I know it's hard to resist to just type up the Arsenal squad.

For example, Arbeloa instantly takes right back. Sczenzny or Valdes GK etc.

--------------Sczeszny
Arbeloa - Cahill - Mertesacker - Evra
Milner - Cleverley - Khedira - Young
-----------Torres - Giroud

dat shit PL

Wilbur

Banned
holy fuck in 30 rock liz lemon's family come to dinner and her father richard offers to pay

and he says

"wouldn't be a lemon party without old dick"

man its 4:30 in the morning and im trying so hard not to wake everyone up laughing

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
En otro orden, 'Sport Bild' comenta que a los jugadores del FC Bayern les ha quedado "muy claro" que el doble pivote con el que se ganó el 'triplete' de 2012-13 ha pasado a mejor vida y que Pep no acaba de estar satifecho con el juego del filial Bayern II.

translation: according to Sport Bild Pep won't use the 4-2-3-1 that Jupp used, Based Pep destroying Bayern :bow:

Lightning

Banned
Sagna injured? LOLOLOLOL

Gibbs-Kos-Mertesacker-Jenks

No Monreal, Vermaelen and now Sagna so no defenders on the bench? Fuck you Arsene.

Uh Oh. Cat;s out the bag.

I'm actually 24, just got held back a few years.

Ah, that makes more sense.

How do you sort your UCAS stuff out when you apply late? Is it painless, or do you have to fanny about tracking down references from old teachers and certificates for A-Levels?

Lightning

Banned
We should be ok for the Villa and Fulham games but we'll need to bring somebody in before the Spurs game.
We'll be okay only if no one else gets injured but it is a dicey situation.

Szczesny
Gibbs-Kos-Mertesacker-Jenks
Arteta-Wilshere
Cazorla
Walcott-Giroud-Podolski

Bench - Ox, Ramsey, Rosciky, Flappy

That is as barebones as it gets, I am struggling to fill the bench. Need to include all our youngsters in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom