• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

"This was always going to be a difficult window for me personally because I joined United on July 1 so it has given me a short period to get to know the players and the market,’ he added.

‘But I’m confident we’ll have players in before the start of the season. We’re involved with several players we’re looking at and that will continue. Will we get them before the deadline? I hope so and we’re working very hard to do so."
Someone needs to tell him that the season starts in 3 days.

I get the feeling that even Moyes is suprised he's got the United job.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dawson on Sky Sports:

"The manager has said he's staying, the chairman has also, so for us as players we can't concentrate on that we just keep our heads down and as team work hard."

pls be true

Salazar

Maybe but it's an excuse and it's a stupid one. What was he doing for the month before that? Just sitting at home wondering where life would take him?

Like a fucking gran who couldn't get to the Christmas sales because her bus broke down.

Woodward is the shit grandson who wouldn't drive her there.

Clegg

Maybe but it's an excuse and it's a stupid one. What was he doing for the month before that? Just sitting at home wondering where life would take him?

Moyes deserves some blame for not ploughing on and signing someone before focusing on that marquee signing.

He and Woodward deserve blame for not getting business done quicker.

Salazar

Moyes deserves some blame for not ploughing on and signing someone before focusing on that marquee signing.

He and Woodward deserve blame for not getting business done quicker.

I reckon we'll get him.

I have a week of bollocks seminars and marking ahead. I choose to believe.

GHG

Michael ⚽ Gooner ‏@MickTheGooner Wolfsburg have called a press conference for midday at their stadium. #Gustavo

Wolfsburg will most likely announce gustavo.

Wenger lets yet another player that would hace improved us slip away. This is sickening.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Do you think you'll make any more signings if he stays? Spurs seem to have a pretty big net spend so far.

We will definitely sign at least two defenders. Another forward will be on the agenda as well. Joe Lewis has given Levy some money to spend, combined with the money from the TV deal and outgoings, we can still do more business.

Hixx

Remy is out until October. By which time he could possibly be in prison.

file.jpg

spidye

FUCK GERMAN FANS

they booed Gomez for whatever reason

I hope germany crashes and burns at the WC like they always do. hopefully with more tears and meltdowns than last time

Kyoufu

FUCK GERMAN FANS

they booed Gomez for whatever reason

I hope germany crashes and burns at the WC like they always do. hopefully with more tears and meltdowns than last time

lol, French fans booed half of their players in the Euros. I was like o_O

GHG

Wenger confirms Arteta and Cazorla are struggling for Saturday and Monreal is definitely. Doesn't comment on Ramsey / Sagna

What the actual fuck. So who are we even going to play this weekend?? We're fucked since we have no cover for arteta and rosicky is still struggling with an injury.

We wont have a bench at this rate. Shambles. Wenger is dragging us into the dirt.

Timurid

lol, French fans booed half of their players in the Euros. I was like o_O
They deserved to be booed because they were all fucking shit. They fucking choked against Sweden. Also with the Nasri fiasco on top it too. It was a horrid year, hopefully Deschamps leads the NT in the right direction.

Salvadora

What the actual fuck. So who are we even going to play this weekend?? We're fucked since we have no cover for arteta and rosicky is still struggling with an injury.

We wont have a bench at this rate. Shambles. Wenger is dragging us into the dirt.
Shouldn't be rewarded with a new contract if he continues down this road.

D_prOdigy

missed last night's match, only just caught up on the highlights.

why the fuck has Fraser Forster not yet got an England cap? What is the point of playing Joe Hart in friendlies like these? What does he have to do to get dropped for a bit?

I bet loads of you were droning on saying Welbeck was shite right up til when he scored, ya daft cunts

K1LLER7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom