• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bale will have a decent season, but I don't think he'll light it on fire like last year. That said, Spurs have taken in a lot of quality players to make up for him, so my prediction is

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Coutinho FC

Tempted to put West Brom 7th and Everton 8th but I'm not that sure.

Dilli666

Who's your favorite player with a moustache, who is also left footed?

IGGY!
969089_10151461959852153_1329966035_n.jpg

on the left, dudes! ...both footed though

Carbonox

FootyGAF Gang (we'll call it the Goatse Gang)

Fuck people up on heists

Buy a fuck off huge apartment

Garage full of our own cars like some sort of gangster Thunderbirds crew

OI MATE

Tc91

Say you're hanging out in your high-rise apartment enjoying the view down below. You spot a flurry of red and blue lights in the distance and decide to see what's going on. So you switch on your TV, tune into the news, and suddenly you're watching your friend fleeing from the police in real-time thanks to the news helicopter flying directly above him.

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUM.

Can't wait, only a month now.

Edit:

Maybe you and some buddies want to throw on a couple masks and hold up a convenience store for a quick bit of cash. Easy money, right? Well, the player who physically receives the money from the cashier gets to decide how it's split between the team. If your buddy stiffs you on your share of the profit, you can either chase him down and steal it for yourself or keep your hands clean by hiring a hitman to take him out--it's your call. The game even tracks who your rivals are and lets you know when they've come online so that you can exact a little vengeance.

:DD sooo good.

panty

There wont' be a PS4 version.

At least for a while.

Are people seriously thinking GTA Online is another game next to V? What the hell.

E: So it's a "new" game? Wtf

GTA Online looks bad...

Fuck, I got to study, too :(

Is there more information on it, yet? Is it a huge world for everyone that plays online? If so, that could turn out quite shitty. Like, you're not safe in the world without a proper gang following you lol

sohois

I can't be the only one completely unhyped for GTA V, can I? Has everyone forgotten GTA IV? All of the information coming out for V suggests Rockstar has learned nothing from their mistakes and that V will just be more bullshit that I don't care about - online being a prime example.

Batigol

Banned
I can't be the only one completely unhyped for GTA V, can I? Has everyone forgotten GTA IV? All of the information coming out for V suggests Rockstar has learned nothing from their mistakes and that V will just be more bullshit that I don't care about - online being a prime example.

San Andreas > GTA IV

Fuck V, unless it's exactly like San Andreas. None of this realism bullshit and oscar winning story

panty

GTA IV was enjoyable. You hyperbole much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom