• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
God why can't it be the weekend already. My work schedule (I get home just in time for the early kick-offs), the expanded tv coverage (NBC got the EPL rights, Fox Soccer is being folded into Fox Sports 1/2), and disillusion with my NFL team has amplified my excitement for the football season in ways I haven't felt in years.

Not sure if this is allowed or not but what do you guys think of this team?

xFw0wi8.jpg

Having both Bale and V.P is expensive but supposing Bale does play I'm going for a high risk high reward kinda thing by banking on those two

If GTAV doesn't make me jizz myself, I'll kidnap the Housers and put them in a Battle Royale situation

#PS3bros

The_Hitcher89
PantyPhantom
Sleepless
Clegg
Messi
Fergie
GQman
tarzanpuyol
Carbonax
fuenf
Batigol
K1LLER7

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Christian Eriksen's agent: "There was a proposal from an Italian club but I'd prefer not to say which one!"

Arsenal bleeding players:

Andrey Arshavin
Denilson (Sao Paulo)
Sebastien Squillaci
Martin Angha (Nuremberg)
Craig Eastmond (Colchester)
Conor Henderson
Jernade Meade (Swansea)
Sanchez Watt (Colchester)
Johan Djourou (Hamburg)
Vito Mannone (Sunderland)
Andre Santos (Flamengo)
Francis Coquelin (Freiburg)
Joel Campbell (Olympiacos)
Chuks Aneke (Crewe)
Marouane Chamakh (Crystal Palace)
Ignasi Miquel (Leicestes)
Gervinho (Roma)

and only 14 players fit for their 1st match. what a shit club.

Only just saw Mourinhos Eto'o comment now. Hmmm, I would not mind him at all.

"I am always happy that somebody that worked with me previously is happy to be back and work with me again," said Mourinho.

"That is a good feeling that I have, when I read something that Samuel is keen. It is fantastic for us, but we are going to see what happens."

and with Chelsea having tried to get him so many times before.... Lukaku and Eto'o up front.
AU7Amsc.gif

Razor554

"French club PSG are monitoring the situation of Andres Iniesta and consider a bid. They are also interested in Dani Alves. [le10sport]"

Ahhahah. Keep dreaming, oil club!

Timurid

"French club PSG are monitoring the situation of Andres Iniesta and consider a bid. They are also interested in Dani Alves. [le10sport]"

Ahhahah. Keep dreaming, oil club!

You really believe that shit? Oh wait... you probably think everything in Marca is true.

D_prOdigy

I'm about a million percent certain Moyes would have signed Lampard by now if Chelsea never renewed his contract.

Would have taken him at this point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom