• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askani

Do any of you subscribe to Howler? How good is it? Looks like a fantastic mag but $12-13 per issue seems excessive to say the least.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mp92ylcLQV1rk1rmho1_500.jpg

Correia%20Philippe%20Coutinho-1549328

Dude looked dead with Inter.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Samuel Eto’o’s agent believes that the Cameroon striker will stay at Anzhi this summer, despite reports to the contrary.

The goalscorer has been linked with a return to Inter and a potential transfer to Napoli during the window.

But the player’s representative has insisted that those reports are false.

“I can tell you that Eto’o is likely to remain at Anzhi,” Peppino Terri told vesti.ru.

“It would be very difficult to arrange a transfer at the moment.

“Samuel is not willing to leave the club for wages any less than he earns currently.”

The 32-year-old is rumoured to earn around €20m per season.

Well that was fast..

I'll be doing that. Probably trade in my PS3 towards my PS4 pre-order but not sure yet. Might trade in my 2nd Elite towards it.

That is honestly unfathomable to my fanboy-brain

a) There are still 2 decent (hopefully) exclusives to come to the PS3 (Rain and Beyond: Two Souls)
b) Football-gaf are mainly getting GTAV on PS3 apparently
c) Fuck Microsoft

Unless you prefer the 360 controller that much, or still have a big 360 backlog :p

Meier

That's so American
You guys don't get multiple consoles of the same variety in Denmark?! reggiewhatswrongwithyou.gif

I have one in the living room and one in the bedroom. I had 2 PS3s for a time as well but my 40GB was sounding like an airplane so I traded it in.

8x4cscS.jpg

Gündogod finally with a proper face. I fucking laughed at EA, though. There was a video in which they were like "we scanned the whole BVB team". Yes, true. But that was before the summer break, half of the players they scanned are gone or Julian Schieber. Now we have to deal with Micky, Sokratis and Aubameyang having shitty faces :(

Also, looking at the Polish cover:
WmNPX4b.jpg

Fuck you EA. Replacing Blaszczykowski in a BVB shirt with that cunt Lewandowski in a Poland shirt sucks.

The Chelsea boss said: "No chance he is going to leave. He is a player we want to keep. He is a player with four years (on his) contract, he just signed a contract last year.

"We like him. He is an important player for the club and the club is not ready to sell him for any price."

Recent reports claimed Luiz told Chelsea of his desire to join Barcelona but Mourinho says he is not aware of that.

He said: "I don't know if he said that. What I can say is that he is not going to.

Well that was fast..

Meh, how many times has an agent not said something like this for the opposite to happen? Not that I am in any way sure it's going to happen, but it might very well just be an agent playing his cards for the best possible contract.

Meier

That is honestly unfathomable to my fanboy-brain

a) There are still 2 decent (hopefully) exclusives to come to the PS3 (Rain and Beyond: Two Souls)
b) Football-gaf are mainly getting GTAV on PS3 apparently
c) Fuck Microsoft

Unless you prefer the 360 controller that much, or still have a big 360 backlog :p
I pretty much never game on my Triple but it may he handy to have a BRD for both TVs. That was originally why I had 2 PS3s so more likely I'll trade in the 2nd Xbox but we'll see. I did love Heavy Rain so I am interested in Beyond. Realistically I bet Sony will end up re-releasing a lot of late gen PS3 games on the PS4 at some point. Never heard of Rain I don't think.

You guys don't get multiple consoles of the same variety in Denmark?! reggiewhatswrongwithyou.gif

I have one in the living room and one in the bedroom. I had 2 PS3s for a time as well but my 40GB was sounding like an airplane so I traded it in.

I got 3 ps2's somehow. I just need them, ok. Also the disc drive is kind of fucked in one of them, but it still works... With some work arounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom