• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 | OT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

barbie.jpg

What is that :0

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
holy shit peter capaldi the new doctor, this is awesome. I was sick of matt smith.

Wilbur

Banned
yeah the first season is my favourite because of him. the show is consistently hilarious but it never matches the pathos of his character.

That episode where
they hire the actress unbeknownst to them and Glen asks 'have you ever seen Notting Hill?', and Hugh says 'she's probably fucking in it'

I had to pause it because I missed about four minutes from laughing

Bit harsh considering it's his birthday.

You cunt.

/dead

ShogunX

Really, one of the reasons I prefer this place to RAWK is the fact that the one-thread-for-all-discussion format means I can ask things like that, whereas if I'd started a thread on RAWK for it, I'd have been banned for it :p

RAWK is decent if you ignore a lot of knobheads on there and engage with the few quality posters that place has. Phaseofplay is a very good guy to talk to as is Juan Loco and Mr Rossi. They all know their shit and Pop in particular provides some quality stuff due to him being a coach.

If we get Remy and Gomis over the line and strengthen our defence we'll finish top 8

joe-kinnear_1106668c.jpg

You missed the 1 before the 8.

Really, one of the reasons I prefer this place to RAWK is the fact that the one-thread-for-all-discussion format means I can ask things like that, whereas if I'd started a thread on RAWK for it, I'd have been banned for it :p

Have you visited the PS Forums? There's a section for each console, each game, each genre. It's a crazy. Best thing about NeoGAF is the 2 sections and the 2 divisions of the sections and that' it.

RAWK is decent if you ignore a lot of knobheads on there and engage with the few quality posters that place has. Phaseofplay is a very good guy to talk to as is Juan Loco and Mr Rossi. They all know their shit and Pop in particular provides some quality stuff due to him being a coach.

I miss rossimpere or whatever his name was. Only go on there on match-days now

Walshy

The roundtable threads and Youth/Reserves topic is the only decent thing on the site, and even that is gone a bit shit recently. There is quality posts all over those threads.

I despise the RAWK mods though with a passion.

Lightning

Banned
I'd rather he didn't go either but if Liverpool come to us and say that they'll only sell Suarez if they get Walcott, I might you know.

Just thought today summed his game up really. Lots of pace and not a lot else.
Almost impossible seeing Walcott being remotely interested in that switch and we would then need to replace Walcott. To get a decent replacement will cost £20-£30m. Might as well just give that money to Liverpool as well.

I think we should offer them Chamberlain since his game time will not be great anyway, especially if we sign another midfielder like we are rumoured to.

ShogunX

I miss rossimpere or whatever his name was. Only go on there on match-days now

Thats probably the worst time to visit. Match days seem to bring out the loonies, you get people moaning if we win by a couple of goals because somebody misplaced a pass.

The worst place I've visited is Blue Moon. It's like they all have some sort of memory loss and only remember events after the Sheikh took over.

Salvadora

Almost impossible seeing Walcott being remotely interested in that switch and we would then need to replace Walcott. To get a decent replacement will cost £20-£30m. Might as well just give that money to Liverpool as well.

I think we should offer them Chamberlain since his game time will not be great anyway, especially if we sign another midfielder like we are rumoured to.
The Ox is such a strange player.

It's obvious that he has bags of potential, but I don't think he's improved that much at Arsenal so far.

Edit: Wait... he's only 19? Bags of time then, Lightning.

Arnie

:lol

Keep spending your time ruminating over the various intricacies of Suarez moving to Arsenal. The real world eagerly awaits your return.

Feorax

:lol

Keep spending your time ruminating over the various intricacies of Suarez moving to Arsenal. The real world eagerly awaits your return.

@LiverpoolFF: BBC's David Ornstein: "Speaking to senior sources at Arsenal, I can say the club won't go to £50m for Suarez."

I've made my peace with him going now to be fair, we just need to make sure the deal suits us. If we can bring in a LB, Papadopalous and Costa then we have a very balanced and deep squad before Suarez even goes anywhere.

Will be very weird now if he's still an LFC player on 3rd September.

Fry

So, when I finally sell my xbox, they make Liverpool have real faces on Fifa. Major cunts.

Anyway, Coutinho will be player of the season. I'm scared about Liverpool's recent transfer activity though, we need a Mickey type of signing fast, especially if Suarez leaves (or not).

ShogunX

The roundtable threads and Youth/Reserves topic is the only decent thing on the site, and even that is gone a bit shit recently. There is quality posts all over those threads.

I despise the RAWK mods though with a passion.

Some of them take their green name a bit too seriously and end up being heavy handed. Unnecessary thread locks seem to be a bit of a specialty. I've spent a fair amount of time there recently (this place can be nauseating at times) and I've gotten to know some decent supporters.

There are some decent rival supporters on the site as well. Few Arsenal lads dont spout shit nor do a few of the Spurs fans.

The Kinnear thing is embarrassing, but you're being daft if you think it'll have a big impact on the way we play. He's the (shit) transfer man. That's it.

For now anyway.

Didn't he cancel the transfer of Douglas because he'd never heard of him or was that another lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom