• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2012-13 stats
Viviano: 32 apps, 45 goals conceded, 73 saves, 11 clean sheets.
Szczęsny; 33 apps, 39 goals conceded, 103 saves, 13 clean sheets.

Fiorentina finished 5th, scored 72, conceded 44.
Arsenal 4th, scored 72, conceded 37.

Batigol

Banned
It's the best part

qin1pwW.jpg

rJeLVow.jpg

Stoke is like a wasteland.

MPW

WC is coming up, OZIL wants to play in his preferred position, he wants more $$$ and doesn't want to fight for a starting spot. Everything that Arsenal can provide.

Don't fuck this up Arsenal

cremino

I'm glad the Viviano move has an option to buy (so I hear?). Chesney could use someone to push him and if Viviano turns out to be quality, then a long term solution has presented itself.

Viviano is a decent keeper. He makes some errors from time to time but his performances are generally good and has great workrate

rodvik

I'll never say no to more attacking options!

Paul, is that you? :)

I wonder if Lambert is intending to really push our front three extra hard this season and plans to rotate? It is one thing to have attacking options but we have a LOT of attackers.

Scum

WC is coming up, OZIL wants to play in his preferred position, he wants more $$$ and doesn't want to fight for a starting spot. Everything that Arsenal can provide.

Don't fuck this up Arsenal
I don't think Wenger could if he tried.

nemesun

C'mon you bastids, confirm the fucking Ozil signing already. "SSN: It's been edging closer." Fuck you Sky, it's been edging closer for over 10 hours.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gila has agreed to move to Juve.
Borriello ready to go to Genoa
Both moves depend on whether Quaglia picks Roma or not..

and he's going to pick Lazio (Europe), I'm sure of it.

Actually, it's Kakà that has been throwing stuff.

The shirt and a scarf.

The supporters doesn't even seem to care a bit about Galliani tbh.

Trust me, he's going to do well with you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nainggolan confirmed on twitter he's staying at Cagliari despite some 'heavy and pleasing interest'.

So I guess that means no Astori for Milan either.

We'll come back in January. :]

Still ongoing mate, according to the bild journo.

Give up nemesun and go celebrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom