• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Ian Ayre's text to Jim White had me laughing.

He's done well, to be fair. Suarez staying put (who'd have thought that during Guardian-gate) and we've improved the entire squad.

kharma45

But Woodward is a Glazer appointment. All this haggling over a couple of extra million is a farce and due to the Glazers not wanting to spend too much. They have fleeced this club ever since they took over. Andersred was right. Naughty God was right. Noal is right.

Has anyone a tissue for a sad fellow?

Am cry.

Has that drum you're beating so hard not burst yet? He was appointed by the Glazers, big whoop.

EliCash

I like Moyes but he's appeared delusional since he took over at United. If I were a fan of any of the top 4 or 5 teams I wouldn't be nearly as intimidated by United this season, considering they're champions. Same goes for Real Sociedad, Bayer Leverkusen and Shakthar.

sbCdOV3.jpg

Welbz joined Tesco?!

cremino

Verona has signed Donadel and Rubin
Sassuolo has signed Pegolo and Floro Flores
Genoa has signed Bizzarri from Lazio

In Italy is over!!!!!!!

bud

His move was dependent on us getting a striker in. Doesn't look like that is happening so would be daft to let him go and leave only Giroud, Sonogo, Akpom.

i agree, but wenger should've brought in a central forward a long time ago; he shouldn't have let it come to this.

rodvik

Hey, all this talk of Woodward has obscured the TRUE master of the transfer window. Step forward Joe Kinnear with a last minute mega transfer!

United have a new manager for the first time in 2 decades.

He doesn't sign anyone and instead opts to play an 80 year old yoga expert in midfield

Why is this happening

Please someone explain

Pls

i dont understand

pls

Wilbur

Banned
im going to fucking stab my frothing cunt with a plastic fork

someone just fucking tell me that its over

let me support liverpool

Dre3001

Samuel ‏@samuelj29060 27s
Spanish football federation confirm Mesut Özil is no longer a La Liga player. (@fredhermel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom